Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:54 pm
((uh...dude she passed out with Ankuko locked in her mind so he's sorta dead for now...so I have to move as her until she posts))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:57 pm
Hitomi in her dream tried to swim out of the blood but the people pushed her down "stop it it wasnt me!!" she yelled at the people trying to get them off her *it doesnt matter if it wasnt for you we would still be alive* one of them said stabbing her more and more she screamed as they tocured her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:05 pm
(lol well thought u still had some movent lol) Ketsueki notice's Ankuko not moving "Shi.." he sighs going back down to the base and throws him up into the air high and climbs back up switching from holding Hitomi and throwing Ankuko up he finally reaches the top with a burned viliage still there "...Home...it still smells the same..." Ketsueki places them both down and tries to think of a way to enter their minds  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:11 pm
Ankuko woke back up. "Save her...she needs you" he says and laughs weakly.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:20 pm
Ketsueki goes up to Hitomi and places his hand on her head "Kagejouten if you can hear me...you need to let me in...she won't block me out...please...I need to help her..." Ketsueki's body drops next to Ankuko and Ketsueki slowly enters Hitomi's Dream  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:23 pm
Ankuko re-enters her dream and stands in front of her protecting her locking himself back in. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:29 pm
they leave the blades in her and back off showing that her body was bleeding into the river that she was laying in blades corsing threw every part of her body head untouched she looked over at Ankuko and Ketsueki smiling "hi" she whispered as another blade went threw her throat *you dont diserve to have people care for you* they all said bringing her deeping into the river of blood  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:30 pm
Ketsueki runs up to the people hitting them out of the way making his way to Hitomi hitting the people with force knocking them out as he finally get to her he knocks everyone around her away "TO GET THROUGH TO HER YOU NEED TO GET THROUGH ME!!!" he says ripping his bandages off his body grabbing Zetsumei unable to fight with his other hand still he looks at Hitomi to see she is bleeding, his eyes become slightly teary "I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU IF YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN!!!" he shouts with Fenrir in his voice sounding like a true demon  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:54 pm
Ankuko starts to get dizzy as he begins to transform into his true demon form. "Get back" he growls drawing a sword and pointing it at one of the people standing closest to her still holding a blade.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:57 pm
Hitomi woke up throwing both of them out of her mind "hi" she said smiling not trying to think about what just happened  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:57 pm
Ketsueki wakes up as she throws him out of her mind, "What the hell was that, why isn't Kagejouten protecting you?" he asked with a worried face  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:04 pm
"I dont need him" she whispered sittiing up her fever gone but bleeding on the ground she stood up taking in a deep breath "nice breeze huh?" she said smiling reaching her hand out to help him up  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:08 pm
Ankuko slowly wakes up and glares at Hitomi. "How the hell did you force my transformation to begin!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:09 pm
"Your bleeding.." Ketsueki grabs Hitomi's hand pulling her down to check her body for wounds and pulling out his bandages to fix to tend to her the best he could til night fall  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:10 pm
Hitomi blushed a little as he tended to her wounds "Ill be okay" she whispered then looked over at Ankuko bowing her head "forgive me master wont happen again" she said smiling as her hair went in her face  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games