Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:58 am
( Alright I edit'd my profile so )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:02 pm
Yuko's thoughts were interrupted by a young woman's voice speaking. She suddenly turned to a girl who seemed to be looking at her. Certainly the voice in her head matched that young lady beside her. Yuko nodded with a smile. "Thanks, it would be nice." She said aloud.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:39 am
"Well, our room is real near." Jubei walked to their room and introduced herself, "My name is Jubei, whats yours?" The bell rang. "We should hurry up and go to Gym class. Just tell me your name after." Walked to her own locker, got the Gym clothes and fast walked to Gym class.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Yuko didn't mind being late, after all, this was her first day and she did show up in the middle of the school year. It was no big deal. Her eyes followed the girl that walked off, then turned away. She made her way to the dorm room and slung her bag onto a mattress with no sign of ownership, the other beds in the room were covered with sheets.
"Guess this must be it..." she wasn't too excited as she spoke.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:24 am
As the bell rang for P.E Scanda ripped the piece of paper out of his book and tucked it into his journal and left class.After he left class and went to P.E he kept seeing somebody he knew and took his mind off it as he was about to play baseball  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:57 am
Jubei got dressed into her Gym clothes when she arrived.
She ran quickly to the Gym teacher, still panting a bit after walking so quickly.  

XStarlight_DustX

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:18 pm
Yuko scrolled over the list of classes she had.
"Oh great, gym," she moaned. It wasn't that she didn't like gym, but it was so early in the morning that class started. Yuko was not an early bird, but she scrambled around and put on her gym clothes. She rushed into the room and the teacher only nodded. Pulling her hair up into a pony tail; she instantly felt cooler.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:18 am
Whilst Scanda was playing baseball he saw faint silhouetess on the field behind the teams he wondered when suddenly he heared "STRIKEEEEE 1" "Damn gotta concentrate on the game"he said to himself as the ball was threw he hit it with so much power and strenght that it went out of the baseball field "YESSS" "WOO HOO" "SCANDA ROCKS"said various members of the team whilst he was exiting the baseball field he heard a certain voice say "Scanda will die at prom" and suddenly Scanda turned around and saw nobody "I might just be hearing things"Scanda said as he closed the door to the baseball field.  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:12 pm
Rob walked into gym.the kids were staring at him but the teacher yelled"focusing to different things than class!20 push-ups."Rob started with the push-ups and thought

damn i was not staring at myself he quietly laughed for a second.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:14 am
"Yo Scanda I need to ask you something"said someone who played baseball with him "sure what is it"Scanda said to the person "Well theirs this girl I really fancy and I dont know what to do"the person said to Scanda "Well I would talk to her for abit and then flirt abit if it goes well then you should ask her out then"Scanda said to the person "Thanks oh someone wanted me to give you this"the person said giving Scanda a piece of paper.Scanda unfolded it and it was a letter "Proms coming soon you best get ready to DIE.Scanda inspected the letter "Theyres no posters about the pro-"Scanda said as he was intterupted by people crowding around a poster outside "Wow the proms on tommorow"some people said Scanda looked at the poster and saw a note with Scandas name on it he unfolded it again.See I told you the prom was on soon.The writing was covered in blood at the bottom was a some tiny writing Scanda made out it said This not was written with YOUR BLOOD! Scanda put the two notes in his journal and walked off.  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:48 pm
Yuko's smile was dull as she yawned and did the exercise slower than usual. The day seemed to go by slowly, but after gym; she had no other assigned classes. She found a spot outside and by the school, a wall, that she climbed and sat up on. Her eyes followed around the school yard, what could she possibly do today.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:22 am
Scanda started to suspect anyone who came near him could be the person who was gonna murder him.Luckly it was lunch time so he knew everyone was gonna be at the dinner hall so he went into the library and decided to read more about his people.  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 pm
After Gym, Jubei walked out and walked over to a pond and played with the water, and looking up she saw Yuko and waved at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:38 pm
Male
name: Rayn
Controls darkness,lightning, and sand can teleport through the use of shadows of objects.

carriers a sword around.

he looks pissed off all the time which generally makes people avoid him, he doesnt really care for his classes if he isnt present in a class you can find him roaming the halls with a ciggarette in his mouth.

User Image

User Image  

Rayn of the Twilight

Rayn of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:45 pm
The male Rayn walked down the middle of the hallway in the school and as what seemed to be tradition just like everyother year all the students parted for him. the tryed to not touch him as if he was made out f acid. he stoped in the middle of the hall and drew a long hit off his ciggarette before tossing it to the ground and stomping on it. He put his hand out infront of him and summoned up a large amount of darkness. He quickly slammed his hand holding the dark energy into on of the lockers and the lockers down the hall blew up. He exhaled the smoke and pulled out another ciggarette and lit it up. He continued down the hallway in silence.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games