Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merrymess

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:12 pm
Hi, I'm new to the guild, but some know me from a thread in the games area. You can call me either Merrymess or Merry. I've been painting for close to 20 years.

I'm working on putting together a Sisters of Battle army, but the aquisition of new minis has been put on hold due to parenthood.

This is a list of the minis I have, not nessisarily what would be fielded at the same time.

1 inqistor
1land raider conversion (it has flamers instead of laz)
2 cannonesses
1 squad of seriphim with sister sup. (total of 5)
2 sister superior
9 reg sisters
1 immolator
1 exorcist

I also paint minis for friends, so I've also painted Templar, reg Marines, and Eldar.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:51 pm
My name is Jon
I <3 glow sticks
Plays Tau and Space Marines (Blood Angels)

o.O Jon  

xCasaNovax

iron snake X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:54 pm
hi my name is max write now i am working on my necrons and as soon as they are finished i will be turning my attention to my space marines in which i have named the iron snakes or slavers  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:40 pm
hey ^^ so my name is tim but most call me mango >< i love acoustic light rock and also thrash metal and jazz....long walks on the beach....romantic dinners.......and conquering armys with my might force of dark elves and tyranids! muahahahhahaha lol seriously though great to be here  

XXbringtherainXX

-Brazik-

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:04 pm
Please to be a member!

My name is Grak and I play Tau  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:14 pm
Well, I've been playing warhammer for a while now.... albeit not as much as I would like, but cest la vie. Live in NY, but not the city.

I first started off with a tiny eldar army which I sold to a friend (though I still have Maugan Ra for some reason and a couple of Harlequin's, back in the 2nd edition rules of War 40k). Started working toward a Imperial Guard Army, which I haven't really finished. It's gonna be costly building an entire infantry army. Maybe work at creating an armored company if I can get the aforementioned finished.

Played Mordheim with Reiklander before moving on to witch hunters.

Since most my friends play Fantasy (thanks to me), I have a large Lizardmen, Dark Elves, and Empire army (trying to implement my witch hunters into the Empire). They should all be over 1500 points, if not over 2000. Really want to create a Dogs of War army or make up an army for a Cathay army. (probably could use models from the L5R clan wars to do it with)

I think that is about it.  

LonerofDarkness

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Kaslor the Knight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:38 pm
hey, hey, hey! zup guys. Im a big fan of WH40k and FB, love the novels also.
I collect an IG army and sometime soon a Bretonnian one. havent ever played because i dont have any1 else to play with. closest thing is playing Battle of Macragge against...me! lol lame. nobody cares to play with me so, i just collect and paint them, it makes me happy at least. haha

see ya guys, Kaslor reporting out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:40 am
Yo Vician here i play warhammer and warhammer 40k i been playing sice i was like 10 so thats about 11 years now i live in Pittsburg PA going to culinary school

Warhammer
1500 pts of lizards
2500 pts High elves
500 pts Choas
500 pts Orcs

1000 pts Imperial Fists
3500 pts Tyrinds
starting orcs  

Vician

Necrotic Shade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:21 pm
Yo, how's it going. Haven't been playing W40k nearly as long as most of you, but a fan none the less. I'm a huge chaos fan (who could resist spikes and skulls) but I find reasons to admiring almost all the armies. But number one on my list is good ol' Khorne and his blood-thirsty hoard.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:05 pm
Hey everyone, my name is Ty. i play Fantasy Warhammer and 40k. i have a range of 4000 points in chaos warriors, and a small tyrinade army. im not big on actualy playing, but i love painting the models and i must say i am not to shaby. but you would have to look yourself. i will try to post some pics in the near future.  

II Deagle II

GuildyGuildyMule

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:39 am
hi everyone , my name is josh , im 16 and i used to play with a strong space marine army in the form of blood angels, recently i have decided to start playing again and have got my hands on some more space marines because i sold all of them when i stoped playing. the army type of my space marines was going to be an invention of my own which was called the golden alliance, the colour scheme was to have the main armor black with gold trim on the shoulder plates and leg plates and have a golden eagle on the chest plate like on the front of the rhino transports. now though i think i have decided to paint them in raven guard colour scheme.

i enjoy playing WH40K and am looking forward to hearing from you all at some point .

Josh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:26 am
yo. i just started collecting the Orky goodness..but i used to play marines.  

Sanguine Syn

5,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Madman Lost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:23 pm
wel halo thar

I'm -Tau-Ko-Sai-, my username having the name of one of my favorite armies in it.

I'm a lit. roleplayer, I guess, and greatly enjoy Warhammer 40k and Fantasy Battle.

My favorite armies are:
Space Marines
Imperial Guard
Tau
Eldar
Tyranid

In regards to actually making an army, I'm making a Tyranid army and have a medium-smized Tau army. Forget the points.
=P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:43 pm
Hi I'm Bill and I play all the Major systems plus I'm commisioning blood bowl. I play marines, Easterlings and Tomb kings and Khemri in blood bowl  

Battle Brother Bill

Rev.Matt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:46 am
Hi, I'm Reverend Matt, I own lots of toys and currently work in the Southampton G/W store (Bring on the jealousy)

Being a red shirt does not make you special.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games