Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amethyst Eyepatch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:07 pm
Yeah, when I was first starting to watch Loveless.
It was a Youtube video, and I had paused on the warning.
"This video contains yaoi scenes (boy on boy love). If you are offended by this.. blah blah"

She gave me 'the look', and told me supper was ready.
When I was finished with the anime itself, she seemed kind of relieved.
She is very.. anti-gay. She makes this known.

confused

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:27 pm
I pretty sure my parents know about my yaoi manga, they did buy some of them and my mom loves to clean up my room. D:  

KiwiShaver

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:38 am
Last night mom came in the room to tell me to take the dog out. I had just finished my new manga Mister Mistress( super cute~/smexy~) and was like "ok hold on" xD cause I had ot put it away. Nothing bad happened though *is 18 so it shouldn't matter any way*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:35 pm
my parents don't care what i do in my spare time...as long as it's not illegal  

Nyx Winters

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:15 pm
I've nearly been caught in compromising situations a few times. Mom nearly walked in on me watching a yaoi vid on Youtube a while back, and I can't count the number of times I've been somewhere on Gaia discussing either yaoi or the fact that I'm bisexual when a parent has been in the room. Thank God for tabbed browsers... xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:35 pm
I wouldn't say I ever got caught cause Yaoi isn't really something I hid. My mom knows all about it and has from the start, she even bought books for on the internet before I was 18. My dad is disgusted with it but just rolls his eyes when he sees me with it. I've even taken softcore stuff to school and had teachers see it. It seems like anyone who knows me knows I'm different and dosen't care... as long as I'm not disrubtive.  

xMenollyx

Sparkly Prophet

kira1324

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:01 am
I have never been caught I only read yaoi when nobodys around.
only my friends know and my family will never suspect a thing  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:30 pm
I came back from an anime convention once with a bunch of yaoi/shounen ai doujinshi, which my mom saw. She went "What are those?" I told her in just those terms and she went, "...what's yaoi?" I told her it meant slash- she didn't get it- then I said it meant boys love- she still didn't get it- so I finally went "You know, two guys in a relationship?" and the light bulb came on. She just kinda went "oh" and never brought it up again.  

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

musicalsoundshinobi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:58 pm
I personally have never been caught, and am now 19, so they wouldn;t be able to stop me anyways. Although whenever I buy ANY manga, my grandma wants to flip through it and see if they are all black and white like most manga is. When she asked me to do that for Passion (rated 18+ hardcore yaoi...^^) I flipped to a page, luckily it had not even any hint of anything on it, though the cover is suggestive for all 4 volumes of the series.

Also, I had a huge pile of manga on my dresser she was getting fed up with and she had also messed up my manga by putting them on the shelf not in order before and I told her about that a while ago. She recently cleaned the shelf and sorted all the manga in order for me...I really wonder if she did notice Passion, not to mention gravi and my gravi dvd box set, XD...she didn;t tell me anything so...even if she did, I wouldn't care. I would gladly tell her straight out that I'm gay and I like looking at stuff. She SHOULDN'T mind because she has already 2 gay sons XD and knows of my lesbian cousin, and I have another Bi cousin as well...YaY me and both sides of my wacky family ;D...ps i'm single XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:01 pm
I've never been caught before.
And the only reason for that is that my mom knows I read yaoi.
At first she was making fun of it and then got over it.
I don't even think she remembers that I read it O.O

Infinite Pandora

black moon girl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:23 pm
I was found out about 4 times *gets shot* 1st time mum was going through my binder and I had some shounen ai pics inside and I was banned from the computer and glared at for a few weeks. Then the other times I got caught with Boy meets Boy...twice and Gravitation mum comes at the WORST times I promise you I'll wait for a while before I go near a BL book then I'll pick up the book, hide, then get really into it and mum comes out from out of nowhere and is all like "Whatcha readin?" and I'm all like stuffing it in the book shelf "nothin..." picks it up then flips through it and starts ranting to me and saying I want a gay boyfriend or asking if I'm a lesbo...>.>;;; In the end I still keep coming back >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:08 pm
I've been caught once watching yaoi, I was watching 'Junjou Romantica' though I didn't really get into trouble I just got the computer tooken out of my room.

My mom then just got over the fact that I was watching yaoi and let me watch it as long as noone else saw it. She even wacthed a yaoi scene with me whee

x-xForever-Damnedx-x

baduhmtiss

Wench

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:49 pm
LOL, i havent been caught once! Im so deviace.. Anyway. I will eventually tell the folks, but first i gotta tell my 8yr old bro and 11yr old sis that i like hentai and yaoi O.o that should end well..

And then Ill tell my parents that im bisexual and proud! My mom would flip but eventually accept it, and my dad would ask all these questions. And i would just give him a death glare and walk out of the house. I dont care what anyone thinks, not even them. Besides, my siblings already know Im bi....

ALL HAIL THE TAB BUTTON AND ADVANTAGE OF DELETING HISTORY!

I hate when people walk downstairs (where the com is) and im watchin or reading something smexy.. It makes me mad, cuz then i gotta get out of it. I mean, im only 13, but i can get myself out of any situation, so im good smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:29 am
my dad walked in on me reading a yaoi with a suggestive plastic cover on a good part. I started to put it down and say "what do u want? I'm reading..."
"uh-ha...about wat"
well the two characters on the cover are in a relationship"
as in sex?
yes.
you shouldn't be reading that stuff but I can't stop u and as long as its not graphic I don't care.
okay...so u were going to ask me a question? yeah..never mind*backs outta room quickly
lol he is still oposed to the idea and idk if my mom really knows too much or cares cause she ask me to explain a character I was cosplaying with a friend(shuichi shindou) soon as I got to him dressing as a girl to get the guy he loves she ignored watever else I would have said and let me be.
I was only bout 15-17 at the time. my parents are pretty lax about my hobbies but they must never read the smut I am planning to write in my fanfic MAJOR CRACK PAIRING of DGM  

light shinomi

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

light shinomi

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:35 am
EvFaerAshlynn
I've nearly been caught in compromising situations a few times. Mom nearly walked in on me watching a yaoi vid on Youtube a while back, and I can't count the number of times I've been somewhere on Gaia discussing either yaoi or the fact that I'm bisexual when a parent has been in the room. Thank God for tabbed browsers... xD

for sure. I was attempting to make a support yaoi vid. on my computer with clips and my mother ignored wat I was doing in vain to tell me that she was going to the store and would be back later. I'm actually pan-sexual. YESH THANK GOD FOR TABS  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff