Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:48 am
Durza the Shade
RinoaHeartilly
Our Government is retarded. Whitmer just had some faculty basketball game against the channel 13 newscast and Ohio's former governor was supposed to be there... Forgot his name sweatdrop He was the idiot who made all the fire hydrants green and white.

eek What? Last I checked, the hydrants are red where I live. confused

green and white . . . our's are yellow. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:51 am
Masquanade
Durza the Shade
RinoaHeartilly
Our Government is retarded. Whitmer just had some faculty basketball game against the channel 13 newscast and Ohio's former governor was supposed to be there... Forgot his name sweatdrop He was the idiot who made all the fire hydrants green and white.

Ours are either red or yellow, depending on where in the city you go.  

iOggy

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:06 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
Durza the Shade
RinoaHeartilly

Ours are either red or yellow, depending on where in the city you go.

Haha xDDD

Really? Ours are all green and white! and he painted the tops white! how stupid is that? I mean, when it snows how are you gonna find them?? I'll take a pic of one sometime and show you what I'm talking about xDDD

edit: okay, I talked with someone and we've come to the conclusion that apparently Toledo was the only city that was ordered to have green and white hydrants. that's so gay. ;_;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:17 pm
Masquanade

Well my friend already works there
That's one of the reasons I decided to work there
Funny thing is my mom has been yelling at me to get a job and then finally whenI put an effort to get one, my mom says I should get a job else where. SHe's so picky. No matter what- she bitches at me.

So does my mom x_x and she's always trying to hold things against me. Like, I'm having a party friday, and if I do anything that could potentially piss her off she'll say I can't have the party. Which she's threatened to do already. >< I hope you get the job tho =D  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:14 pm
Well I didn't get the job. They didn't have any spots open where for people who could only work night shifts- they needed AM shifts.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:54 pm
Did anyone else know you can get rare's in guilds? I just got one...  

DiddleFreak61387

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:23 pm
Masquanade
Well I didn't get the job. They didn't have any spots open where for people who could only work night shifts- they needed AM shifts.

x____x well... uh, are you christian? sweatdrop

I figured it out! It was Toledo's Mayor that did the hydrant thing. That's why our hydrants are the only ones green and white. Hahaha... I feel somewhat stupid xDDD

lakdjgl. omg so one day i was goofing around with my camera and my friend was like 'OMG SARAH. GIMME YOUR CAMERA. I HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE.' And she took a pic of a hydrant!!!!!!! haha, who would've ever gussed i would need to use it xDDD

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:58 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

What does that have to do with her getting the job or not?  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:31 pm
Silver Gryphon
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

eek Uh . . . i didn't get it becuase I'm still in school and they needed people to work during school hours.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:15 pm
Silver Gryphon
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

I was just gonna say, if you're one of them christians then you didn't get the job cuz' 'God' has something else in store for you. So like, there was a reason they didn't need people to work night shifts... or... something like that. sweatdrop

the christian girl at school is gettin' inside my head...  

RinoaHeartilly

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:47 pm
-_- ...

Um, most of "us Christians" do not put the reason for everything on God. If I didn't get a spot in the local orchestra's next concert, it's because they simply didn't need any more cellists, not because God has something else in mind. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:31 am
OMG I love the new donation items. xp heart  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:42 am
Masquanade

xDDD I just love the way your holding ur cat.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:45 am
Silver Gryphon
-_- ...

Um, most of "us Christians" do not put the reason for everything on God. If I didn't get a spot in the local orchestra's next concert, it's because they simply didn't need any more cellists, not because God has something else in mind. confused

Sorry to offend you?

Like I said, i have a friend who's a christian freak and so that's just the way she looks at everything. So, sorry. x____x  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:24 am
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

xDDD I just love the way your holding ur cat.

yeah i was either going to do it this way or where the cat is biting me.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games