Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:01 pm
PinkFluffyButterflies
Merry Met!

I'm PinkFluffyButterflies, a native to Utah (poor me huh?), and a small artist. I've been looking to paganism on and off the past few years, finally I'm going to put real effort into this. I'm just looking at Wicca as a whole, not any one field.

Wicca is a very narrow field and one you should take care entering, as much of what you would eventually practice you can't know until you've taken some serious oaths.

You may wish to start with more open traditions in your seeking.

Kitsune_Lunami
Thanks Deoridhe, and I know. And I do plan on it eventually. 3nodding Just right now things are kinda tight, and I'd be lucky to leave my house.

A good way for native English speakers to go to Japan is as an English teacher. You may well be mistreated, but it might be worth it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:21 pm
Greetings I Am Fayt, I'm Interested In Relearning Wicca, Astral, And Shamanism.

Thank You. ninja  

UnholyFayth

Dedicated Lover

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:01 pm
UnholyFayth
Greetings I Am Fayt, I'm Interested In Relearning Wicca, Astral, And Shamanism.

Thank You. ninja

Why can't you return to the high Priest or the Coven which initiated you in order to get help with Wicca? Since Wicca is a closed tradition, I doubt any Wicca would be willing to educate you in an open forum, or be willing to help without verification that you have been initiated and to what degree.

What is Astral?

For Shamanism, you'll need to travel back to the Tuvan Clan who trained you in Siberia. While some other traditions use the term "shaman" when explaining their traditions, those are usually also marked by the name of the tradition, such as an Incan Shaman I know who was trained by individuals in Peru.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 pm
Good evening to everyone, and thanks to the guild captain for accepting my request to join. biggrin

I'm a Finnish recon, who is also interested in Asatru. Decided to join the guild in hopes of learning some new things here.  

Arrowlake Riddler

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:28 pm
Welcome to the Guild! There are a few of us AsatruaR here.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:42 pm
Arrowlake Riddler
I'm a Finnish recon, who is also interested in Asatru. Decided to join the guild in hopes of learning some new things here.
Oooo.... Shiny!

I do hope to see a Pathways thread from you!
I know a couple Finnish pagans... less Recon more Neo- but they've been interesting folks all the same.  

TeaDidikai

Arrowlake Riddler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:34 am
Thanks. smile

TeaDidikai
I do hope to see a Pathways thread from you!

I guess I can give it a try.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:03 pm
User Image
---------------

Hello Darlings.

My name is Anne.

I'm a farily eclectic Pagan.

I love divination and have anything involving tarot cards, crystal balls, palm reading, rune stones, etc.

I don't know what else to put here so yea.

;P

---------------

Zydrate comes in a little glass vial.
A little glass vial?

Questing Kanoko's Dark Reflection-[6k/600k]
I suck at questing -_-

Tequila Selai

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:25 pm
Hi Anne.

Anne Von Teese
I love divination and have anything involving tarot cards, crystal balls, palm reading, rune stones, etc.

My favorite runestones are the very functional ones, particularly, "I, woman of my group, built this bridge in honor of my daughter!" I find them both funny and deeply moving that the love of a relationship from so long ago might have even outlived the bridge that flowed from that relationship.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:27 pm
Deoridhe

My favorite runestones are the very functional ones, particularly, "I, woman of my group, built this bridge in honor of my daughter!" I find them both funny and deeply moving that the love of a relationship from so long ago might have even outlived the bridge that flowed from that relationship.
That is incredibly touching. Do you have other examples?  

TeaDidikai

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:46 pm
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe

That is incredibly touching. Do you have other examples?

It was really common for objects in the environment to be marked that way when human-made, actually. Bridges, buildings, shelters, etc... And with very personal messages like that, like I'd build a bridge saying, "Deoridhe Grimsdottir built this bridge for her beloved TeaDidikai".

It's one of the things which really... moved me when I looked back into the anthropological finds in Iceland and other Germanic areas. It felt like home, that state of mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:50 pm
Deoridhe

It was really common for objects in the environment to be marked that way when human-made, actually. Bridges, buildings, shelters, etc... And with very personal messages like that, like I'd build a bridge saying, "Deoridhe Grimsdottir built this bridge for her beloved TeaDidikai".
~wants a bridge emo ~
Quote:

It's one of the things which really... moved me when I looked back into the anthropological finds in Iceland and other Germanic areas. It felt like home, that state of mind.
I completely understand that. It is very sweet. heart  

TeaDidikai

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:54 pm
TeaDidikai
~wants a bridge emo ~

I can build you one on Second Life, but my power outside of that is minimal. heart

TeaDidikai
Deoridhe

I completely understand that. It is very sweet. heart

I like the inter-connected of that much better than the isolationist mindset of Western philosophy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:25 pm
Deoridhe

I can build you one on Second Life, but my power outside of that is minimal. heart
I'm not on SL. I heard you ran into Cat of Silence there though.

Quote:

I like the inter-connected of that much better than the isolationist mindset of Western philosophy.
Likewise.  

TeaDidikai

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:26 pm
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
I'm not on SL. I heard you ran into Cat of Silence there though.

I could take pictures of it. XD But yes, I know you're not on there. And I did run into him. He's such a goof.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games