Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:35 pm
Neko didnt say anything as Kazu got up and went to shower. She stared at the floor up until Hiei walked over asked if she needed anything. She sighed, running her hand through her hair. "Yeah...i way to fix all this." She said tiredly, leaning her head against him and closing her eyes. "If you get any word about Able being nearby...i want to know, and i want the okay to take him out..." her stress was starting to turn to anger, and she was aiming it at the only target she had at the moment.

Iaffrette nodded. "That is how it seemed. The spring and tge area around it is dead and rotting." She moved and pulled her bow around, notching an arrow. "Lets just clear our heads..."

Isuna gave a nod. "Yeeaaah. We probably should..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:46 pm
"Time, that's all that will fix this Neko. sorry" He said and moved sitting beside her and rubbed her back. " He did this before, When he was younger and Able and I were still talking friends. It was messy and the only reason he survived was because I rushed him to Kurama....Able didn't care." Hiei frowned thinking about it and moved playing with his hands after. " Of course, Able is on the kill list for the castle. So we need him dead anyway. " Hiei added.

" Will get him over this, Everyone at this castle care for Kazu so he isn't alone. We will help him." Hiei added.

Kazu shifted and moved finishing his shower and stood up walking out of the bathroom after he was done, he had changed into cargo pants clean and a long sleeve shirt, to hide his new bruise for now. He had a towel around his neck with his wet hair down and he moved standing there and glanced to the side. " I'm sorry." He said again.

Jen blinked and frowned a little as he nodded. " That's insane. I'm glad it saved him." Jen said and crossed his arms thinking and smiled. " We can hunt if you want. I need stretch my hound." He said looking at her.

Akuro sighed and got up. " Well let's go clean out his Shop then. He'll won't to head there soon and e need to clean it up before he gets into some s**t." Akuro added.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:39 pm
Neko gave a nod, leaning on Hiei and listening, trying to form a plan and thinking of all the different ways she could get rid of Able. She looked up as Kazu came back out and just kind of stared at him a moment as he apologized again. "Yeah.. so am I." She sat up straight and messed up her hair. "I'll be staying at Kazuhiros for awhile..." she explained. "Until i can figure out a different way to keep an eye on him..."

Isuna nodded, getting up and cleaning her dishes. "Yeah, lets go." She turned and headed out with Akuro.

Iaffrette nodded. "Yeah, that is a good idea. Ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:48 pm
Kazu frowned and shook his head. " You have a job being Tear's bodyguard. You can't do your job if your with me. I'll be fine on my own. It happen, I'm sorry. I wasn't in the right state of mind. As you see I'm finally coming around." He tried to bargin and explain.

Hiei shook his head and leaned back a little on his arm looking at Kazu with a dull look. " I'm a king, I can get another bodyguard with a snap of my finger. So that's what I'll do." Hiei explained and kissed Neko's cheek. " I'll come check on you once and awhile. I have to start looking for a new guard well your gone" He said heading toward the door.

It didnt take long for Akuro to walk into the shop and looked around. He sighed and started to grab anything that seemed out of place. " Are we just removing the drugs we know he takes or are we taking his supplies for medical work as well?" Akuro asked.

Jen moved running with Iaffrette before ripping into his hound form and walking beside the woman after and looking around panting before he nodded toward the forest and headed in, the forest which was connected to Sayuri's grove.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:15 pm
Neko made a face, not sure she liked tge idea of being so easily replaced, but understood what Hiei meant. She huffed a moment and laid back on the bed. "Ready to head out when you are Kiddo." She was done arguing about it.

Iaffrette moved, keeping up with Jen and folloeing him into the woods. She looked around, getting a sense for the trees and the direction of the wind. She crouched a bit, moving in the shade and keeping an eye on Jen.

Isuna looked around the shop and sighed. "Lets start with what we know he shouldnt have. I cant take the medical stuff, cause he may still need it for clients." She explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:23 pm
Hiei chuckled and patted the side of her face after seeing it. " Don't give me that face, You know I can't replace you that easily. I just need a guard of some sort on my person. Don't worry I'll make sure she isn't cute" He said with a smirk joking of course as he left.

Kazu rolled his eyes standing there and shook his head " This is stupid mother." He said. " Let me guess, you sent Isuna and Akuro to empty my shop well I'm here?"

Akuro shifted and started to clean up, it was only about twenty minutes or less that he had about three boxes of s**t and found a crate. " Is this kid ******** running drugs or something? I found a whole crate under his bed and a chest full of cash." Akuro said looking at Isuna as he dropped some needles that had some weird black substance in it. " Found this too, no dea what it is."

Running into the forest, Jen stayed close to Iffarette before snarling into the distance and taking off to chase some type of creature around, trying to bring it toward Iaffrette so she could make a kill, they where close to some sort of spring, the mist thin around them.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:27 am
""You really dont want to start telling me whats stupid right now, Kiddo. Cause i bet my list is longer." She sat up enough to give him a look and laid back down. "I didnt send them anywhere, but if Isuna and Akuro knew youve been using and want to make up for lying to me this whole time, then yeah. Theyre probably there right now." She pointed out, moving to sit up and getting to her feet. "So, you ready to go?"

Iaffrette looked around, waiting for Jencho to flush out their pray. The mist made it difficult though. It caused strange shadows of movement in places that shouldnt hace shadows. She waited a moment, lisrening for the sound of Jen coming back.

Isuna looked at the crate wide eyed. "He did say something to that effect..." she was looking behind some books that were arranged funny  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:40 am
"I'm pretty sure our lists are about the the same length." Moving a little Kazu sat there and crossed his arms looking to the side. He let out a small sigh. " You can't be mad at them, I forced them to lie to you." He said and moved with another large sigh " Yeah, I'm ready to go back to my shop." He said rubbing his arm.

Akuro sighed and finished looking for more stuff and pulled out a few other drugs that shouldn't of been there and looked at Isuna. " I think we cleaned everything up. I didn't realize he had this much s**t. I thought he was doing it once and awhile" Akuro said standing by the supplies he was going to get rid of.

Jen came rushing out of the bush, teeth baring as he chased something toward Iaffrette, he let out a screech and a yelp as he went flying into a tree though and struggled to get back up shaking his head as he stumbled.

The figure that through him stood in the mist staring at them. " Who dare enter my Forest Grove to hunt? This is a peaceful place of healing." The woman said with a sturdy angry tone. " Her hair was long and seemed to fade into the mist and she wore a white almost see through gound, her skin held scales.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:25 am
Neko raised a brow. "Last i checked, they were both adults and could make their own decisions. And they decided keeping your secrets was better then telling me the truth. Im allowed to be upset." She started for the door, opening it and waiting for him.

Isuna set a box down of tge things she had found. "How do we even get rid of all this stuff?" She asked, looking at it all. Shedm'd gone and reorganized the stock and cleaned as she found stuff. It was habit mostly.

Iaffrette stood and moved quickly hearing Jen yipe. "Jencho?!" She ran over to check on him, standing and spinning once she heard the voice, bow up and arrow drawn back and aimed at the woman. She watched the woman, a bit surprised she was able to throw Jen like she did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:50 am
Kazu shrugged and opened the door of the medical room to leave. “ Yeah, There adults but I can also slice there voice cords in under a minute. I made it pretty clear to them to keep there mouth shuts. I’m not a nice person mother. Drugs make me a nice person.” He said as he held some content dull numb look as they moved to walk. “ Akuro and Isuna were also easily bought to silences. Money talks and I have a lot to throw around.”

Akuro sighed and looked at her. “....we take it outside and sell it.” He said and shrugged. “ make some fast cash at least” he added with a smirk on his face, it was hard to tell if he was joking or not.

Jen slowly moved stand and stumbled toward Iaffrette, shaking his head to clear it and turned around with a snarl at the woman. “ Lower your weapon and leave my forest.” she yelled and moved a hand to the side calling on water to dance around them. “ I don’t have time for those who wish harm.” She yelled. “ I must protect my grove.”

Jen shifted and slowly changed back, sitting on his a** as he rubbed his bleeding head and frowned. “ we didn’t know your rules. We don’t mean harm...”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:22 pm
Neko rolled her eyes, walking out with Kazu, hands in her pockets. "Part of me really hope Able shows up so i have someones a** to kick around for stress relief." She complained. She walked with him outside, heading for the shop.

Isuna looked at Akuro, not sure of his statement. "Pretty sure two castle staff members selling drugs and such would look really really bad." She explained, "maybe we can drop it off a cliff into a really deep pit...."

Iaffrette lowered her bow slowly. "We will go then. Our apologies for trespassing." She put a hand out to pull Jen up, keeping her eyes on the woman. Something about seemed familiar, but she couldnt put her finger on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:30 pm
The woman moved and stood there staring at them and slowly dropped her hands down and watched them walk. “ Apolgize to the beast your hound hurt.” She ordered and glances toward the creature that was limping.

“ it’s just an animal... normal demons use it for cooking..madam. Just let us knock it from it’s misery and will leave” Jen started trying to be somewhat civil about it before the woman snarled and flared going to hit Jencho and the hell hound moved his hand and caught her wrist staring st her. “ Are...are you Sayuri Meiure? You smell like Kazy.” Jen stated.

Sayuri stopped and took a few steps back and stared at her. “...you know Kazuhiro?” She asked calmin down now.

“ I know a guy who can sell it for us so we don’t get caught...seriously Iduna this is a lot of money sitting here in these crates.. “ Akuro said staring st her. “ if you want to throw it off a cliff fine..but just saying...” Akuro said leaning on the crate and tapping it with his finger.

“ don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll show up soon.he shows up ever other week for his fix.” Kazu said walking and rubbed his mouth feeling stupid. He didn’t mean to let her know that. Able always showed up for two things, a way down and drugs. He walked with Isuna before slowly coming to a stop and seeing the door of his shop open and he crossed his arms with a dull look. “ You ******** kidding me? ******** off” he said walking into the hut and stared at Akuro and Isuna. “ Get the hell out of my shop.” He said staring st them. Angry.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:42 pm
Iaffrette tensed, her flame flaring and steaming the mist around them as the woman went for Jencho. Once she backed off, Iaffrette calmed down, looking between Jen and the woman Sayuri. "We..he is a friend of Kazuhiros." She corrected herself. She honestly didn't know if Kazuhiro thought she was his friend or not after the events of last night, but she wasnt going to assume either. She reached down, grabbing Jen under the arm and pulling him up to his feet.

Isuna's pinned back as she met Kazus glare and narrowed her eyes. "Not this time Kazu." She said flatly,

Neko moved past Kazuhiro, walking in and looking at the haul and frowned, taking a breath. With a flick of wrist the entirety of it was engulfed in a shadow and vanished.

Isuna blinked, looking at where the stash use to be. "Well that solves that problem..."

Neko turned, arms crossed and looked at Kazu. "If theres anything they didn't already get, this is your only chance to find it and bring it out before I do my own digging." She said flatly, not caring how pissed or angry he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:38 pm
Kazu moved lighting his smoke and shrugged. " You guys found it all. I don't have anything else left for drugs other then my client stuff for fixing them." KAzu said walking toward his bedroom. " Thanks for getting rid of a s**t ton of money. Mother." He said dully.

Akuro only sighed and shook is head. " this is for the better kazu." Akuro said crossng his arms.

Sayuri nodded and crossed her arms. " Sorry for attack you. Please some rest in my spring if you need. I never meant to bring harm to my brothers friends/"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:08 pm
"No problem. Why don't you go find Jencho and Iaffrette while I do one more look through." She suggested, walking over and testing for hollow soundings spots in the floor.

Isuna frowned and crossed her arms. "We can go if you don't need us anymore." She offered. She watched Kazu a moment, eyes trailing down to the arm he had cut and remembering the blood transfusion the night prior. "Neko, try and rest at some point today too. You both should actually."

Neko noddes, mostly ignoring the fox girl as she continued looking for hiding spots.

Iaffrette tilted her head slightly at the offer, looking at Jen to see what he thought.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games