Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:48 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tamara shook her head, "We can go out if you'd like. I haven't been. Maybe you can show me around?" she suggested. Her voice was timid and unsure

Back in the other room, Anja got a hold of herself and rose to her feet. She went right to the bathroom and started to draw up a bath. Once filled, she stripped out of her clothing and sat in the bath. She let out a shudder as the water instantly warmed her. Her tense muscles loosened up. She picked up a rag and put it on her shoulder wound. She grunted and her face twisted in pain as she cleaned it out  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:00 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa gave another small nod. "Of course. It's not much of a capital as far as capital's go... But it's a capital that I am a Prince to. I know it fairly well, whether or not my father approves of the fact that I do or not... Escaping castle grounds when I was starting to reach the age of fifteen and haven't stopped since. Though now that I am older I've been given more freedom."

He led the Princess out of the garden at a comfortable pace for her. "Perhaps we should start with a cobbler first to get you shoes that are more appropriate for walking longer distances... I wouldn't want you to get sores on your feet on my account, and a horse is... A bit grandiose for simply going out to go and eat something." He stopped a servant and told them to bring the art supplies that were out in the garden to Princess Tamara's room to be kept out of the weather and it was quickly seen to. After that the Prince just kept Tamara company as they walked the halls out towards the main courtyard of the castle and then to the gate, unsure of what to really talk about. Eventually he reached to his person and pulled out a small pouch, putting the rose gently into it for later, the rose head sticking out of it awkwardly as he tucked it back to his person.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:42 am
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tamara looked at her feet, then back at hi m, "Oh I am quite alright. I went on walks all the time. Still do. My feet have survived worse. Once I was playing in the garden barefoot and I stepped on a sharp stone. Couldn't walk right for a week after that." Tamara sat on a chair and pulled off her right shoe. she held up her leg so he could see the car on her foot. When he had seen enough, she put her shoe back on and stood again.

A stomach growling could be heard. Tamara's face flush, as it was her own stomach making that noise. She reached out and took his arm

Anja got out of the bath, dripping wet, an hour later. She dried herself off the best she could. She got dressed and headed back out the main door, where the two guards were, "Hey guys. Can you show me the kitchen?" she looked at the grumpy guard, "You could also make her favorite meal or treat. How can anyone say no to food? Well, they say no to my food. Good thing too. If you ate my food you'd get really sick, or even die." she laughed as she closed the door behind her  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:25 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa listened to her talk about walking over a sharp stone once. "If you say it is alright then I guess we will go straight to food." Then when there was the sound of a stomach growling, rather than pretend he didn't hear it or the fact that she was now clinging to his arm he simply reached to rub the back of his head and dipped his head in apology. "Forgive me, I must've been more hungry than I thought. Perhaps we should hurry then."

They were out of the gate in no time, Tousa simply waving to the guards on duty who gave him small nods, staring at the Princess wrapped around his arm. It was midday already and while there was the task of getting food for the both of them, Tousa couldn't help but talk with those that they passed by, apologizing for being in a rush when he had returned and that he would come and visit this shop or this home as soon as he could. He didn't do it for every singly person, but for those he did not he simply gave a cheerful wave or flashed a gentle smile. Children followed them.

"Tousa! Tousa! Play with us!" One of the children stated, immediately latching onto a leg. The Prince chuckled and looked to Tamara. "I'm starving but... Do you mind if I carry a few along with us? It'll slow us down but... It's good to interact with them."

The two guards were in the middle of what seemed to be a betting game when Anja came out. The grump of a guard harumphed and shook his head. "Can't cook. Never learned how." The more cheerful one smiled and gave a shrug. "Wife was his childhood sweetheart. Just one of those rough patches. Anyways, to the kitchen yes?" The other guard just began to walk off, clearly irritated. The more cheerful one, motioned for Anja to go after him. "He'll lead the way."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:49 am
Kami GearX

Tamara was glad to walk with him. And the way he interacted with his people was lovely. When the kids came over, she just had to smile. He was so good with them, "I don't mind at all. The more the merrier." she bent down and picked up a little girl, "I want one of my own. How about you?" she asked him. But she blushed and had to put the child down, "I'm sorry, its too soon to be even thinking about that right now." she didn't meet his gaze

"That's a shame but it does mean we have something in common." Anja said as she followed him. Her shoulder was already feeling a hundred percent better. Healing was slow going though, "I had a friend who I knew since I was a pup. But, he was killed for no reason by a hunter. Kindest lycan you could ever meet."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:43 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa gave a small smile as he moved to scoop up children in each arm and set one on each shoulder while two more clung to his legs. He walked like some sort of hobbling juggernaught. "Fe! Fi! Fo! Fum! I smell the blood of a bunch of childrens!" He stated as he continued walking forward with the small group trying their best to bring down the Prince. Just as Tamara began to talk about children he paused and looked at her. Children? He had never really thought of it before and the question caught him off guard.

At the sign of weakness the small mob of kids toppled Tousa over who instinctively brought the two in his arms close to his chest as he landed on his back to prevent them from getting hurt. He let out a small cough and then an 'oof' as children piled on, letting out a wheezed laugh. His gaze looked to Tamara and he gave a rather awkward and bashful smile. "It's never to early to dream Princess Tamara... You could learn a thing from the children here." He stated, moving to pick one up off his chest. "What do you want to do when you grow up?"

"I wanna be tah strongest knight in tah kinghdom." Said the child through a loose tooth. Tousa gave a nod and looked at Tamara as he spoke. "See? Only natural. Now... As for if I want some? Sure... I don't think I would mind seeing kids running around the castle grounds and garden being themselves. Would certainly liven up the rather dull castle."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:50 pm
Kami GearX
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tamara smiled as the children got the better of him. She went to his side and helped him up, "I want to give you a son, as is proper." she touched her flat stomach, imagining it growing full with a babe. She played along, right with him, but none of them climbed on her. They said never to climb a pretty girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:37 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa looked up at Tamara and then to the children around him. "It doesn't have to be a son you know, and besides... We should wait until more peaceful times before putting our minds to such an idea." He gently wrestled his way free of the kids, still playing with them as he got up. Then he kept making his way down the street, keeping the kids company for a short while longer before saying they should probably run back close to home so there parents wouldn't worry.

Once they were gone his attention was solely focused on Tamara. "So, now that we are out here, is there anything you might want to have in particular? We have plenty of places in the capital willing to serve food though I can't guarantee we have what you may want though." They had stopped in front of a rather generic looking tavern as he stated that.

Back at the castle the grumpy guard shook his head. "I don't see how that means we have something in common. I married my wife... You have a dead friend. How do they correlate?" The kind guard actually slugged the man in the shoulder and just gave him a look. "What-? Oh. Fine. Sorry... Didn't mean to make it sound like his death didn't matter." The kinder guard sighed. "I'm sorry your friend was murdered like that, though I can't say that a couple of days ago when you revealed what you were that we weren't ready to do the same to you. The only reason your still up is because of how stubborn our Prince is to be honest... What's your relationship with him exactly? I am curious. I want to know straight from the person he's risked so much for so far."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:57 am
Kami GearX

Tamara shook her head, "I don't want anything in particular. But I do want to experience this kingdoms local food. The staff at the castle has given me food from my country only."

Anja was hurt when he said that, but she recovered as he apologized, "No, its fine, I guess. I hadn't planned on acting the way that I did. I am not sorry for what I did, except the part with Tousa." Anja sighed and got serious, "Its a long, complicated story that I'd rather not get into. Maybe one day you'll know."
They arrived in the kitchens. And what do you know, the kitchen staff got really nervous. She held her hands up as if in surrender, "Easy, I'm just hungry." one of the chefs dropped a bowl as she heard that, "Oh don't worry I don't eat people. I'll just take a look around, Kay?" Anja went on to rummage through various places
"Relationship.....I guess you could say I'm an informant. And a friend, even though we didn't start off that way. He gave me my life, and I'll be very grateful for that for the rest of my life."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:59 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa gave a nod and motioned her into the tavern. "Then this will do as best a place as any other." He didn't even hesitate to step inside. Once there he could already be seen drifting towards the rather large woman behind a counter that served as a bar. "Mother Bera!" He shouted with a large smile.

The large woman looked up from cleaning a tankard and blinked a few times. First she frowned and set down the tankard. Just as Tousa came up a fist slammed into the top of his head and floored the Prince. "That's what you get for leaving without a word and not telling Mother Bera you were off to try and get killed."

Tousa just laid on the floor for a moment with a groan and meekly raised a hand up before it fell limp on the ground. Mother Bera rolled her eyes and then continued her gaze towards the door. Her demeanor immediately changed when she saw Tamara. "Oh forgive me I didn't realize you had a lovely companion with you." She moved to pick up Tousa with one hand by the scruff of his shirt and stand him upright after having moved around the bar. She then began to pat him down.

"So what can Mother Bera do for the two of you?" She asked, now hugging Tousa in a suffocating hug. It seemed if it was not pounding the Prince into the ground it was trying to kill him through affection with this lady. He was just rapidly tapping at her arm which she seemed to be ignoring.

The guards just looked at the kitchen staff who seemed unsure of what to do. "You know you can just ask them to make you something rather than rummaging through their stock. It's kind of rude." Said the kinder guard as best as they could without appearing rude themselves. The more grumpy guard just shook his head. "See, this is what I was talking about. She's just rooting through whatever she wants without considering others. Why we can't trust them."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:12 pm
Kami GearX

Tamara gasped as the large female manhandled Tousa. It was very shocking. But he affection she showed him meant that she cares for him. Tamara walked up to her and gave her a bow, "Hello, Mother Bera." that was what all she said as she scooted closer to Tousa, unsure of what to say next. She was always so shy, "M-My name is T-Tamara."

Anja looked back over at the guards with some bread in her mouth, "Is that right?" she said with a full mouth. She took the bread in her hand and bit off what was in her mouth. She ate it quickly, "I didn't want to trouble them at all. And I don't think they want to make anything for me anyways. I don't blame them, and I don't care." she sniffed, "Is that cheese?" she went to the other side and found a block of cheese.

She did this for about 15 minutes before deciding that she ate enough. Anja cleaned up the mess she made and went to exit the kitchen, "Maybe I'll come back here for a steak or something later. Everything was really good." she exited the kitchen with her guards and headed to her room. She could smell where it was and followed it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:08 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest & Prince Zavia

User ImageUser Image

Mother Bera finally let go of the Prince who stumbled away with a gasp. Despite her size Mother Bera was surprisingly quick and moved to hug Tamara much more gently than she did with Tousa who was still gasping for air like a beached fish. "Such a lovely girl you are Little Tamara. Forgive me for being so rude in front of you." Then she looked at Tousa. "So what brings you two here?"

Tousa held up a hand as he cleared his throat and began recovering. Once he was done he stated to the large woman. "Here for some food." Mother Bera just grinned widely. "Well why didn't you say so in the first place! Let me go make you some food." Then she was already going through the back having let go of Tamara from the hug. The Prince looked at Tamara apologetically. "Sorry for that, she's always energetic"

The hallway was not much better for Anja for as soon as she began to turn the corner Prince Zavia was seen going in the opposite direction, whispering into the ear of a noblewoman. They both paused and looked at her and the two guards and he raised an eyebrow. "I didn't realize that Prince Tousa's pet was let out of her cage? Going for a walk little doggy? Where is your master?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:26 pm
Kami GearX

Tamara wasn't sure what to do when the female hugged her. She just stood there and let it happen. No words came to her at all. She looked for a place to sit but was unsure of herself, "Its fine. Shes very overwhelming."

Anja rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Hey there Butternut, I'm surprised you managed to remove your lips from the King's rear end. They've been glued there ever since I arrived." she grinned as she narrowed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:12 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest & Prince Zavia

User ImageUser Image

Tousa gave a small laugh nervously. "Yes she is, but she's nice. Always treated me fairly even when I was a brat. She's a good woman, and she makes even better food." He stated with a small nod of his head. "The first time I sneaked out of the castle I found myself here and although it was filled with rowdy patrons she still gave time to feed me. It wasn't until her husband noticed who I was did everything come to light."

He moved to offer Tamara a seat at the bar as he continued. "While my father was furious, she just told me to come back to Mother Bera's at any time even as I was marched out by some castle guards. So I've just kind of always made a habit of visiting when I can. The first few times because I didn't really know where else to go, now because she's the only mother figure I have to be honest... Besides her namesake I mean."

Prince Zavia looked to the woman next to him and whispered into her ear again which caused her to giggle and wander away. He then looked to the two guards and then back to Anja. "I see your time locked away hasn't given you any sense in what your situation is or what a disturbance you are causing in this castle." He took a step forward and motioned for the guards to stand down. "Go away you two, I wish to talk to the puppy alone for a moment."

The guards looked at each other and then to Anja with worried glances before moving to take a few paces back so as to not leave Anja out of sight while also allowing the Prince some privacy as he requested. Once that was done the Prince just smiled at Anja. "So, how did you do it? How did you seduce the Prince with a frozen heart and mind hmm~? I really want to know. That man has never taken to..." The prince just motioned to her general appearance. "Desires well, trust me I think I would know for as long as I've kept watch over him."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:36 pm
Kami GearX

"Thats a lovely story." Tamara said as she sat down. She looked around. It certainly was lively in here, "I never had a mother figure either. Died when I was young." she placed her hand on his arm for support, then quickly removed it

"I'm not disturbing anyone, I am being very lovely. Just ask those two." she placed her hands behind her back and walked to him, "I haven't seduced him. I can assure you, he harbors none of those feelings for me." she circled him, like he was prey, "The only reason he wishes me to live, is cause I'm an asset." she tapped his armor every now and again and stopped in front of him, "If you were him, wouldn't you keep an asset, a tool, alive, to further your own goals?" she pointed out to him. The necklace he had bought for her burned against her skin as she lied, and lied well.

"I have nothing more to say to you. I have manners, unlike some." she turned away from him to leave, choosing a different way of getting back to her room  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff