Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:44 pm
He somewhat groaned but also chuckled as she said that. Once he was in their room he got out a scroll from his bag and started to head outside once again. This scroll was a instruction scroll that wold help him learn how to tend to a new plant that he was growing in their farm. Of course he made sure that it wasn't poisons or anything of the sort. It was something that he hoped would be useful to the children when they are born.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:55 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched Grim as he walked out only to smile. Of course she made a good dinner with Cameron's help. Since the heat was getting to her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
you can time skip to the guys visiting

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:05 pm
After a couple of days it was the time Grim was expecting. He was working in the front of the house building some items that the babies could use when he felt a familiar presence. Just like that out of a fall ball was Zeltion and Curson smiling and waving. As soon as Curson sees his sister he would go up to her and give her a big bear hug then seeing Lola he would quickly go to her and grab her shoulders. " We came as soon as we could. Of course I would take any opportunity to see my baby sister but I definitely needed to see how you looked with a baby in you." As soon as he said that Grim had a look on his face that simply said ' Called it.' Zeltion was more relaxing and calming as he said his hellos.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:30 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola was learning how to knit from Cameron. Since Cameron wanted to keep her away from the kitchen heat. Of course Lola put the needles down and stood up from her chair. As Curson's was hugging his laughing sister. Of course Lola wore long cotton pants this day with a tunic. Though Lola just gave him a good hearted laugh and patted his arm."I don't know if I am going to carry high or low. So I am curious myself. Though there's not much right now.", she said in a gentle voice. Of course she looked at Grim and shrugged. Now Cameron gave Zeltion a slap on the back before going back to cooking.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:42 pm
After the slap Zeltion just sighed before turning to greet her. " You look lovely Lola. I believe you and Grim will make great parents." He tried to keep smiling as he said that but it was clear that the subject of parents were hard for him. Grim walked up to him and placed his hand on his shoulders in a way that said ' I understand.' Quickly changing the subject Curson chimed in. " So I see you have been taking care of the house my village helped you build.", he said with pride for his people.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:54 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Cameron kept cooking and shooed Lola back to her chair. Of course this was after Lola thanked Zeltion and agreed with Curson. But a thought came to her mind. Leaving her knitting needles in her chair she gone over to Grim and nudged his side with her arm. It was an expression that said they needed to talk.

Cameron noticed that Lola was trying to steal Grim away. It was clear she wasn't in pain or feeling sick. Since the day before Lola had been laying in bed if not just sitting in her chair.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:01 pm
Zeltion and Curson were both looking at the forest and somewhat reminiscing and arguing about the adventures they all have been on as a group in forests that look or at least came close to this one. Grim feeling her nudged his arm turned to her. " What is it?", he whispered since it seemed like she was trying to keep this from being noticed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:13 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and whispered back,”Who would be the God parent?", she whispered lowly. Though she smiled at the two men talking and arguing about their adventures.

Cameron was not able to read lips from their angle.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:21 pm
He looked over to them and then back to her. " Not one of them.", he said while indiscreetly pointing over to them. " Don't get me wrong. I love them like they were my own brothers but neither of them would be a good God parent. Curson doesn't handle responsibly well nor does he really want children. And Zeltion is still on his vendetta so he isn't in one place for more then a couple of days and also doesn't want children but for a whole different reason then Curson." He returned whispered to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:50 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She just nodded and pecked his cheek. Of course she was hoping that they could pick one before the child was born. Returning to her chair she gone back to knitting. Of course it was just a baby blanket, because Cameron didn't want to give her something to hard. Of course Cameron gone back to cooking the meal.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:30 pm
After making sure she was okay sitting in her chair he went over to his friends who were now mostly arguing and yelling at each other. " You're wrong! It was the FeyWilds were we got the Crystal from! You annoying excuse for a sorcerer!", Curson yelled at Zeltion. Which he sighed and returned with, " No. It was in one of the Hell realms that we got it. I remember because you kept on complaining about how hot it was. You thick skull moron!" Grim looked between them and started to shack his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:38 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at the arguing men and sighed."STOP YELLING!!!!", she yelled after a minute. Now she was glaring at the two men with a ball of yarn in each hand. She knew that it wouldn't hurt them. But she was not going to put up with yelling like this for the time. Maybe later during the pregnancy that she wouldn't care. Yet right now she felt a bit of a headache come about.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:45 pm
Curson crossed his arms and looked at the forest and mumbled under his breath. While Zeltion turned to her and bowed his head in a apologetic way. " Forgive us Lola. We did not mean to start yelling." Grim turned to her and raised up his thumb which meant ' Good Job'. After he looked to them. " So what were you two arguing about anyway?", he asked. " At first we were talking about stuff we did in the FeyWild due to the forest around us. But then Curson said we found that Crystal in there and I said he was wrong." Zeltion told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:53 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched them before lowering her 'weapons'. Of course she smiled at the thumbs up from Grim. Before nodding at Zeltion and listened to him.
"Zeltion, Curson, if you behave well for rest of this visit I could sew your family crest. And how old are you Zeltion?", she said in a gentle voice, as she was knitting. They'd hear the small tap or click come from the bamboo knitting needles; yet it sounded almost like wood.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:05 pm
Curson nodded his head in under standing and promised to behave but then realized what she just said. Zeltion , Curson, and Grim all winced in pain at the mention of a family crest. " I do not have a family crest because I do not have a family outside of these guys. But the answer to your question might surprise you. I am over five hundred years old.", he stated bluntly. The other two were not shocked in the least when he said that and it was clear on their faces that it did not surprise them.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games