Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:59 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi tried to walk, but stumbled, caught almost immediately by Mairi. You fast, she said softly in surprise. Among other things, of course. I'm not surprised that you want to help her, Mama, since you helped me and Lucas, Mairi said with amusement as she shivered before grimacing. You... feel storm? Not sure to walk, she said slowly. Huh, that would explain the... tingling... I feel... usually before a storm. It was how I knew something might go wrong and prepared... before the boat sank, Mairi said softly, her gaze flickering out to sea.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Kairi, we'll take care of you and help you. And I may have something that may help you speak better english. Pyhrra said this as she & Mairi helps Kairi. Mairi, could you get may things on the beach because we need to help this girl and head back.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:25 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi blinked as she noticed the odd chair already folded up along with another soft towel. She could recognize the lounge chair as she'd seen a few before, along with the towel. Think already done, she said softly in surprise. Already taken care of, though... that storm feels... intense, Mairi said with a momentary laugh that sounded almost strained for some reason. She felt... energized, that was the only way she could put it into words. It was like her energy was amplified, somehow, though from the sound of it, chakra was all but forgotten. Head back? What that mean? she said slowly, confused. It means we're going to make sure we aren't caught in the storm, Kairi, Mairi said softly, her gaze flickering out to sea, noticing reflections of lightning flickering off the ocean's surface.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:35 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Kairi, you need to walk with us. I'll show you where I live. Pyhrra said this to Kairi then looked at Mairi. Mairi, if Kairi doesn't think she can walk, can you carry her? Pyhrra says this as she gets her beach bag.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:41 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi nodded slowly before shakily taking a few steps, her balance shaky but stable for the moment. You no live under sea? she said softly in surprise. If the need arises, of course, Mairi said with a shrug.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:00 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Kairi, it sounds like you have a lot to learn. Pyhrra said this to Kairi then looked at Mairi. Mairi, it sounds like this girl needs help.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:41 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi walked slowly before she shrugged at Pyrrha's comment. Better with native tongue than English, she said softly with a sigh as they walked, her a bit slower than these two humans. She knew the ability of 'stormcalling', sensing storms before they arrived, hours, even days before they hit, was very rare amongst her kind and unheard of amongst humans, or so she'd heard. Her pod and family were... very small. No more than ten or twelve at the most. Hmmm, there is something I could do... but I don't know if I'd have the mental talent for it. It would allow me to give her my knowledge... share it, really, kinda like copying it from my mind into hers, Mairi said softly, deep in thought as they walked; she had the lounge chair stuck to her back as if glued despite the fact that there were no straps holding it in place.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:12 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi Mairi? You can do that? Help Kairi with her English? Pyhrra said this to Mairi as they headed for home. When we get back, we need to get Kairi cleaned up and some clothes for her to wear.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:10 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi tilted her head in confusion at their conversation, not really understanding it. It's possible, though it was a certain family that had that particular gift... mindwalking... basically being able to project themselves into minds, view memories... even... control minds for short periods. I don't know if I could recreate that ability myself... and if I could... I'm... reluctant to try since it takes a very particular amount of control, which... I currently lack... if I'm right, Mairi said softly; she knew the exercises to increase her chakra control, though she'd never been 'taught' them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:13 am

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi Mairi, I only wish I could understand Kairi better. I'm sure you can do it. I also have some textbooks from when I was in grade school for her to look at. That could help a little. Pyhrra said this to Mairi as they walked to the house.
*exit*

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:30 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi looked thoughtful, as she did have a gift that might assist with whatever books the auburn haired Pyrrha spoke of. It was an offshoot of her hyrokinetic gifts. Mairi exhaled softly as she rolled her shoulders nervously. Her control was better than most, as she had actually sealed away all but about 15% of her true strength.

*exit*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:00 am
User Image
Cersei Sidera
"Open your eyes, Roll on with the tide-
And maybe there's a new life awaiting."

~"talk" think~

It was late afternoon. Waves crashed over the pale sand. The sun's rays beating down on a young girl who seemed to be in her early teens. Her green hair looking like kelp as it swirled around in the ocean foam. Slowly she got up, sitting in the tide, the scales of her magenta tail glistened in the light. She was tired, hungry, and far from home. She inched away from the water, and let herself dry. Her tail turned into a Magenta skirt and her lavender top stayed the same. She needed to find help, or better- food. And fast.
As she looked at her surroundings, she checked for her pearl locket. safe and sound. She thought, closing the locket. She got up and took a look around. She decided to scope the area by sitting on a sandstone boulder nearby. This would prevent the waves from soaking her and turning her back into a mermaid. The rock was also high enough to see a good portion of the beach. There were very few beachgoers this time of day since many people had work or school to attend to. As Cersei looked at the somewhat desolate beach, she wrung the foam and saltwater from her hair & thought it would be best to start exploring.  

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:50 pm
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

Marion took her break her computer teaching at Triton High & what better way to do that was to take a walk on the beach but then she noticed a girl laying on the sand in the distance, she went over to where the girl is to see if she's okay. ...

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image
Cersei Sidera
"Open your eyes, Roll on with the tide-
And maybe there's a new life awaiting."

~"talk" think~

As Cersei wrung the salty and foamy contents from her kelpy green hair, she noticed a woman approach. To her, she seemed gentle as a look of sympathy formed in her deep green eyes. Cersei raised an eyebrow as the woman came closer. "Hello..You seem upset." Cersei said, as she got within hearing distance. looking toward the woman, Cersei did see that the woman was slightly scared as well..maybe concerned for her. So she got up from the sandy rock and brushed the sand off of her magenta skirt.
"My name's Cersei." She said, Introducing herself.

"I had no intentions to scare you. You see, I'm a bit lost..
I was on a ship and it was attacked by sirens.
I tried to steer to safety but I'm no pirate.
So I crashed into some rocks and ended up here."
She explained.

AnimusHelixRebirth

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:23 pm
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

Marion reached the girl. She had green hair and matching eyes. I'm Sorry to hear that. Does anyone know you're out here all alone? Oh by the way, I'm Marion Cyrielle, a Computer Class Teacher at a High School. Marion said this as she's a bit concerned about if its okay for her to be on the beach by herself.

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games