Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:17 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Normally, Light doesn't swear but he swore now. He rubbed his head and remembered Ixyam. "Y-yeah, I think I understand a bit more. So, what you're sayin' is I should just let them two... just be themselves..."
He took a deep breath. "She's still gotta learn some form of protection 'cause a single kunai isn't gonna help her."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:31 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
[quote="fox137]

Lawrence looked over Atlas. He had to try very hard not to recoil at the sight of such a grievous chest wound. "This guy is a tough one it seems," he said handing Sasha more bandages. "Need me to clear the room or deal with the apparent X situation?" he asked.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:52 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas bit his lip holding back his blood as he held them in place and put a little presser to stop the bleeding while he layed down for a bit-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: nah i would have already done it if i wanted to

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:51 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
[quote="fox137]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I need more gauze pads" Sasha told to Lawrence as she had to remove the already bloody pads from Atlas's body and starts to wrap him up in more gauze.
"Atlas, do you want something for the pain or are you going to continue to hold back the pain in your mind?" she asked Atlas rather calmly as she placed her hand on his shoulder, her magic easily healing him but it was a slow process with his wounds.
"no, X isn't a problem, I was just saying what X would do if she was threatened, she'd fight."

She turned a little bit towards Light. "When Misty and I started out, both of us were wielders, we were as young as...well....lets say Talia, about 16 or so, I forget. Anyway, Misty was much better at fighting than I was, the headmaster was close to expelling me because I was horrible at wielding my keyblades. Everything was harder then. Long story short, I learned the magic arts were easier for me, however to this day, im still horrible at fighting in general, but I do know how. I just prefer to be the one to heal everyone else. Its why im taking alchemy, and being the school nurse instead of being someplace else."

Sasha turned from Light and pushed on Atlas's wound trying to stop the bleeding.
"For Ene, I would suggest that she take some classes to defend herself, I can teach her what I know, but it is up to her in the end. I have a dagger that was one of Dk's old weapons in the back room if you would like Ene to have it."

Sasha sighed, she remembered the hoard of heartless invading the entire academy, twice now in her lifetime, the first time with the first headmaster, the last time, the final days that Kalena was headmaster. Not even the best mage could defend against everything, even she fell.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:56 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light shook his head. "I'll give her some self-defense lessons. I just feel it would be best for her to learn something she's more attuned to."
He sighed and looked around. "I-I think she feels bad about not being able to save her brother and mother... I don't understand it very much at all but it's like I can almost read her like a book."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:15 am
kalenakeeper
keeper"]
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
[quote="fox137]

Lawrence nodded and searched the cabinets for gauze. He found one package in a cabinet. "How long has this guy been bleeding? We may be out of gauze now," he said opening the package and handing it to Sasha. He looked to light. "If you do end up running into her, tell her Lawrence and Eric say hello. We're sort of friends with her," he said smiling. I have no idea what's going on here... interesting. I may have to look into it once i'm done with zombie man over here, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:58 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"I haven't seen you before." Light murmured. "You're a new student? Or are you one of those weird kids that fades in and out of people's vision really well?"
Light sighed before continuing talking to Lawrence. "I haven't seen X fight but I can tell she's good. I'm, more or less talking about my daughter."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:16 pm
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
Kurai_18

Lawrence sighed. "Quite presumptuous of you isn't it? You think everyone you're unfamiliar with came in after you. I've been here long before you were old timer," Lawrence said. He took off one of his gloves and extended his hand to Light. "Lawrence Geffaltmir. Former Hollow Bastion Cleanup Committee member and acting assistant to Sasha of Kingdom Key Academy," he said formally. He smirked. "I assure you, everyone here is capable of defending themselves, X included. No matter what sudden paternal instincts you may have garnered, presumptions won't get you far here,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light grinned stupidly and took his hand, crushing it with his extremely firm grip. It was to be taken more as a joke than it to hurt, which Light made sure of. "I'm Light, Advanced sparring teacher. i don't really look that old, do I?"

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:04 pm
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Kurai_18

Lawrence smirked and firmly grasped the teacher's hand back and chuckled while staring directly into Light's eyes. "If you're old, than I'm... I can't really think of a metaphor right now. Do pardon my coarseness. Teenage hormones and whatnot," he said clearing his throat. He let go of Light's hand. "Got any open classes? I haven't had combat experience in a while, but I don't want to start all over again with some stick wielding toddlers if you know what I mean. No offense to the basic sparring teacher of course," he said looking around.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He laughed at what Lawrence said. "I wouldn't want to mess with Tsuyoi in a fight. She's pretty harsh when it comes to fighting."
Light thought a moment, scratching his head before continuing. "Hm, yeah. I have a class in about an hour."
Then he remembered the other stuff. That's right, I also have to meet up with Ixyam, Jaster, and Erin to explain the entire mission... Ah, it can wait.
"I had to pull a couple of kids from Tsuyoi's class because they were that good. Although, two of 'em are in my class as punishment of sorts." He chuckled.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:39 pm
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Kurai_18

Lawrence raised an eyebrow. "Put in the advanced class as punishment? How does that... nevermind. I'm sure there's some bloody weird logic behind that. I'm not familiar enough with the new teachers to even begin to decipher what it is, except alchemy. The new alchemy teacher is pretty much my brother and uncle at this point. Sappy as that may sound," he said chuckling. This guy isn't terrible. I thought I'd end up at odds with him over his feelings for X,despite not knowing her as well as I do, as far as I know anyway, but he isn't bad, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:13 am
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
[quote="fox137]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha chuckled at the conversation about age between Lawrence and Light
"now now, the only old one here is me, at least 400. I stopped counting after that point."

She then thought,
"yeah, that's the last of the gauze, I need to get some more. Some things I cant magically teleport here." she took the gauze from Lawrence
"Thank you."

She went back to Atlas and slowly removed the bloody gauze for a second time and putting a final gauze on his bleeding chest. "Alright Atlas, your bleeding has slowed to a stop. You just rest." she said in a soft voice.

She leaned back up away from Atlas and took a gentle sigh and walked to Talia and healed any wounds she had with a simple healing spell, although she'd still be hungry, in which there was a floating peanut butter and jelly sandwich near her to eat.

"The zombie comment, I really don't believe in zombies, it just came from a fiction book."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:02 am
kalenakeeper][/quote][quote="kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
[quote="fox137]

Lawrence looked to Sasha. "No problem. Need me to go on a supply run? I'm sure Yogtz knows where to get some gauze for cheap," he said. Regardless of if he's really undead or not, this place attracts all sorts of weird species. Still waiting on that witch clan though. All glory to the blue rhapsody and whatnot, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:14 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Well, I guess I have a class to prep for..." Light rubbed his head. "You can at least think about it, right Sasha?"
He waited for a response before turning.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games