Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius grinned."Sorry for not behaving. You had been straining my willpower. I couldn't keep myself from acting in such a way."He captured her lips once more and after he broke from the kiss he laid down next to her."Well if you want to explore the town more tomorrow we will do just that.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:44 pm
Awella Hawk

She moaned when he kissed her lips. As he laid by her, she was catching her breath. Only to curl up to his side, once again. "Hmmm, fine. And how much longer will we be here. Don't you, well we, need to get a few more crew members?", she mused, well looking at him. Of course she gently traced his scars with her nail.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius thought about it and then shrugged."We will be here for probably about a week maybe less. Not all the supplies are ready just yet. And as you pointed out we need to recruit a few more crew members to replace those we lost on the journey."He closed his eyes."For now though we rest."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:58 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened to him and nodded, before pecking his jaw. With that she laid there and watched him for a bit. Only to close her eyes eventually and fall into a deep sleep. Of course she was happy to just lay there in his hold. As they slept she started to have weird dreams. Yet she could not figure them out; as they were random pieces of random things.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:36 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was sleeping well enough. When morning came he yawned and sat up. He kissed Awella's cheek before standing up and moving towards his balcony and stood there appreciating the sea breeze on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:48 pm
Awella Hawk

When the morning time came, she woke up a bit after the kiss. Once she tended to the calls of Nature. She laid back in the bed and watched him stand on the balcony. Of course she was smiling and smelling the sea breeze. But as she laid there, she was still trying to figure out her 'dream'. All she could do is image random 'pictures' that she had gotten in the dream.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:00 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius eventually looked back to Awella."Sleep well Awella?"Marius then moved back to the bed and sat down next to her. He started to kiss her cheek and then neck. Afterwards he nipped her earlobe.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:20 am
Awella Hawk

She smiled when he looked back at her. Only to yawn and nod when he asked his question. "Mmmm, are we going to explore the town some more?", she asked as he kissed her neck. Before she started to moan as he nipped her earlobe.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:17 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius nodded at her question."Yes I said we would. So how about you lead today and take us where you would like to go. Or take us to where captures your eye."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:48 pm
Awella Hawk

Hearing this she smiled and climbed out of the bed. "Hmmm, I need to buy some more clothes. Since I've been stuck in the same ol' ones for a while now.", she said, as she was speaking the truth. Now she looked at Marius and wondered what he was going to say. Though she was possibly hinting at the fact that she'd probably get something pretty.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her."Well we can get you some new things if you would want. I have some other savings on this island. I had repaired some shops and they usually let take some of the earnings."He kissed her cheek afterwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:51 pm
Awella Hawk

She was starting to stretch when he had wrapped his arms around her. Smiling, she glanced at him after the cheek kiss. "So breakfast and shopping. What are we waiting for? Let's go.", she said, before she pecked her cheek. Now she walked out of his hold and opened the door. Though she was starting to walk to the stairs once he was at the door.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius followed after her. He went and ordered some more of the stew and when it was ready he brought both bowls back and sat down next to Awella."So we will go and check some of the other shops around here.
I know we will find some things that you might like."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:17 pm
Awella Hawk

She waited at a table for him. When he got back, she took her bowl with a smile. Before nodding at his statement, as she took her first bite. Of course she was going between, eating and drinking.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius talked with her about minor things as they ate. When they finished he returned the bowls and then went back to her."So are you ready to go?"He held his hand out for her and when she took his hand he held it as they walked to the different stores.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff