Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Senpai Creampie

Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:20 pm
I'm Classy Fellow.
Sorry but that is all I will say.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:54 am
Classy Fellow
I'm Classy Fellow.
Sorry but that is all I will say.
Welcome to Revolution: Gaia! we're all glad you found our Guild ^-^ Are you sure there's nothing else you want to say? Anything that's made you mad lately? If not, that's fine!

Also if you're interested:

Your Revolution: Gaia welcome kit! -

If you'd like to put a banner in your signature, we've got loads of them! Here's one example. Please be sure to check out the others if you're interested!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/revolution-gaia/g.409847/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/revolutiongaia.gif~original[/img][/url]

Here are some threads you might be interested in reading:
Revolution: Gaia Rules and Guidelines
Show Your Support: Get The Look!
Revolution: Gaia Arenas
Revolution: Gaia Chatterbox Hangout
Revolution: Gaia Charity

If you'd like an SOS sign, please let me know!

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

Sampai-Chan

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image

Seeing as I'm a bit pressed to finish some thing offline, but here I go.

SumBumSam is the name and I joined the just before the Dark Halo was
released on my original account, so I might not have been around as long as
some of the people on here. I do recall how little we relied on Gaia Cash and I'm
rather nostalgic, I'm just glad to be among like minded people that don't get
defensive over suggestions.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:52 pm
Hey there, I'm new to the guild but not so new to Gaia. I've been around on here for about seven years now, and I kinda miss the gold-reliant system, rather than the GCash-reliant system. Yes, some of the GC items are cool (I'm wearing two right now...PLEASE DON'T KILL ME), but most of the recent ones are just...meh.

I'm also joining because I've run into many people who have cornered me in Towns or zOMG and asked me something along the lines of "What CI are you wearing? It's so cool!" as if the gold shops don't have cool items. I usually turn to the person and say "Look in H&R Wesley and/or Durem Depot. That's where I got my outfit." They don't believe me...so I LOOK THEM UP in the shops and then they're minds are blown.

And then there are the hypocrites who can't be convinced either way. I've been thinking of doing some gold-shop avatars and putting them up in arenas, but I got chased out of there pretty damn fast by bullies and (please excuse my language) ********. And not just out of the avatar arenas either, but I've abandoned the art and writing as well.  

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:22 pm
SumBumSam
User Image

Seeing as I'm a bit pressed to finish some thing offline, but here I go.

SumBumSam is the name and I joined the just before the Dark Halo was
released on my original account, so I might not have been around as long as
some of the people on here. I do recall how little we relied on Gaia Cash and I'm
rather nostalgic, I'm just glad to be among like minded people that don't get
defensive over suggestions.

User Image

Hey Sam! We're so glad to have you with us!
We have members that have only been on Gaia for a few months, so you don't need to worry about how long you've been a member.
Sometimes I think this site runs on nostalgia. whee

Anyway, welcome to the guild and I hope to see you around!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:27 pm
Shadows10000
Hey there, I'm new to the guild but not so new to Gaia. I've been around on here for about seven years now, and I kinda miss the gold-reliant system, rather than the GCash-reliant system. Yes, some of the GC items are cool (I'm wearing two right now...PLEASE DON'T KILL ME), but most of the recent ones are just...meh.

I'm also joining because I've run into many people who have cornered me in Towns or zOMG and asked me something along the lines of "What CI are you wearing? It's so cool!" as if the gold shops don't have cool items. I usually turn to the person and say "Look in H&R Wesley and/or Durem Depot. That's where I got my outfit." They don't believe me...so I LOOK THEM UP in the shops and then they're minds are blown.

And then there are the hypocrites who can't be convinced either way. I've been thinking of doing some gold-shop avatars and putting them up in arenas, but I got chased out of there pretty damn fast by bullies and (please excuse my language) ********. And not just out of the avatar arenas either, but I've abandoned the art and writing as well.

Hello Shadows, and welcome to the revolution!
No one will judge you for wearing CS items. Heck, I wear a few myself sometimes! We earned them, so why not? Besides, we're not against GC itself, but how it's practically taken over the site. cry

Haha, I know! A lot of people have forgotten the gold shops exist. What a waste, right?

The whole community seems to have become divided and more troll-ish. Bad attitudes are contagious, I guess. sweatdrop  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:41 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Shadows10000

Hello Shadows, and welcome to the revolution!
No one will judge you for wearing CS items. Heck, I wear a few myself sometimes! We earned them, so why not? Besides, we're not against GC itself, but how it's practically taken over the site. cry

Haha, I know! A lot of people have forgotten the gold shops exist. What a waste, right?

The whole community seems to have become divided and more troll-ish. Bad attitudes are contagious, I guess. sweatdrop

Yeah, sadly....

What I really do like though is the regular item contests that they're holding for items in CrossStitch. Some of the new ones the site members are coming up with are really cool, and I've got a few on my Wishlist. Hell, now that I think of it, most of the stuff on my Wishlist are shops items XD.

The few times I'll get a Cash item that I'm not too hot on is when I'm getting it to sell for gold. I don't do that often, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:50 am
SumBumSam

Hey there Sam, welcome to the guild! We're really glad to have you here. emotion_yatta It's always good to be around people with the same mindset as yourself. That's one of our goals around here - to make sure people can feel at home or have a safe haven where they can voice their opinions - in a positive manner, of course.

Shadows10000

Welcome to the guild! None of us are against owning/wearing GC Items! As you can see, I'm wearing a LOT of them, myself. A lot of my inventory consists of them, as a matter of fact, and almost all of my avatars are loaded with them. Like Peggy said, we're not AGAINST GC, just the fact that it's taken over every aspect of the site. emo It's sad that there's so much negativity being spread around. We strive to bring back the positivity. And the best thing you can do about bullies is to just ignore them. talk2hand

To both of you: If you want some ideas about where to start, here's a few good threads you can check out:

Revolution: Gaia Rules and Guidelines
Show Your Support: Get The Look!
Revolution: Gaia Arenas
Revolution: Gaia Chatterbox Hangout
Revolution: Gaia Charity

Also, you can voice your opinions about what's making you mad here in the "Are you mad yet" thread: Are you mad yet?

We also have our Winter event and A Secret Santa going on for the holidays! We've got lots of contests in both of these threads. Feel free to join in and spread some holiday cheer! ^-^

Revolution: Gaia Winter Event
Revolution: Gaia Secret Santa  

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

Sampai-Chan

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:58 am
Pegasaurus Rex
User Image

Thanks for welcoming me

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:42 pm
Hi there! Feather here. Gaia's been a beloved home to me since 2005 and I'm really sad to see how it's going downhill so fast... I really do hope that some change is possible because I value the parts of Gaia that I know and still love!
Just in glancing around the threads, this seems well organized and like a great place to start. So yeah! Glad to be here heart  

featherfire520

Intergalactic Inquisitor

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:54 pm
featherfire520
Hi there! Feather here. Gaia's been a beloved home to me since 2005 and I'm really sad to see how it's going downhill so fast... I really do hope that some change is possible because I value the parts of Gaia that I know and still love!
Just in glancing around the threads, this seems well organized and like a great place to start. So yeah! Glad to be here heart
Hey there, Feather! We're so glad you're here, too! We like to think we're organized wink We're all really sad about where things are going, too. I can't believe that after that huge Black Friday sale, they just started things right back up again!! It's like, do you think we have endless money!?! Sheesh!

If you want to voice your opinion, there's a great thread we have up right now where you can do so - check it out if you want: Are you mad yet?

We also have some AMAZING winter events going on right now! There's some great contests and a Secret Santa going on, so if you want, join in and spread some holiday cheer emotion_bigheart

Revolution: Gaia Winter Event
Revolution: Gaia Secret Santa

Also, don't forget to read up on the Guild rules & guidelines and our goals & outlines!

We hope you find a nice cozy home here in our guild <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:03 pm
I'll be sure to check out the events going on!

Ah...dang. Chatterbox thread is closed...balls.

I got a quick question; where would I be able to get pricings for artwork? I'm going to attempt to open up an art shop in the guild...and maybe extend it to the entire site if all goes well.  

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25

Mr Kittey

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:16 pm
Hello, my name is Mr Kittey~
I've come back from a long hiatus and I plan on staying here on Gaia for awhile now. As like most gaian returning, nostalgia. I missed Gaia and the friends i've made. (I even missed the old market)

But I was originally known as Havios. I've been here since '09.
This is my second account as I transitioned over to my Gaia mother's old account.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:11 pm
Mr Kittey
I've come back from a long hiatus and I plan on staying here on Gaia for awhile now. As like most gaian returning, nostalgia. I missed Gaia and the friends i've made. (I even missed the old market)

This is my second account as I transitioned over to my Gaia mother's old account.

Hullo there! Welcome!

Yeah...I spent several years inactive, mostly because I didn't have regular Internet access. But I'm back now, and I hope to stay!  

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:43 am
Mr Kittey

Hey there, Mr. Kittey! We're so glad to have you on board! We're glad you're going to stay. I'm nostalgic as well - A lot of my good friends from years ago are gone, and this guild is all I have left ;_;

So, what made you want to joint his guild? are you mad with Gaia too? C: if there's something specific you are mad about, you can voice it in this thread: Are you mad yet?

We're hopefully going to have some things coming out soon that are pretty big, so stay tuned!

We also have our Winter and Secret Santa events going on right now, and if you're interested, spread some holiday cheer! ^^  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games