Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

aninscarlet04

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:13 pm
Hi 3nodding

I'm Scarlet. But my real name is Nina Carmelittes. I know everyone gets confused on how to pronounce it so I jumbled the letters of my name and came up with my nickname "Scarlet". I'm from Philippines. I'm currently studying Bachelor of Science in Automotive Techology. Yes! I love cars that I couldn't sleep at night when I see a Ferrari sweatdrop

Anyways, I'm so glad to be part of this guild. And I will try my best to be active at times aside from my busy schedules. Nice to meet you all!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:26 am
babyscarlet25

Welcome to the guild!
Your avi is adorable.
heart

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

aninscarlet04

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:06 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
babyscarlet25

Welcome to the guild!
Your avi is adorable.
heart

]thank you.....I'm so glad to be part of this guild heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:21 pm
hi, thanks for accepting my request! my name is Solene, you can call me soul, i am 22, a university student, i like to draw, music,chocolate reading... i am a doctor who fangirl..
other things are i like are anime/manga, soccer, sherlock, scifi-stuff comedies,and chocolate. personality-wise, i am kinda shy to strangers, but i like to believe i get better as we get to know each other. soo, i hope to meet new people in here. have a great day/night!.

soul deus

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100

tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:25 am
Hey everyone!
I'm not new, but I may as well be! I'm just back from a 1-year break from gaia... And wow, so much has changed! For one thing, I can't afford anything now, I'm like in the pits poor sweatdrop

Anyway, I probably haven't met most of the people here, so I'm tinyfruit, and I'm just the average kinda girl ^^ I enjoy reading, gaming, drawing and watching drama/anime smile Talk to me about those things anytime!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:01 pm
Hello! My name is Veronica but almost everyone calls me Ronni. I'm 18 and I just started my first year of university. I'm majoring in fashion design and want to have my own business someday. I love horses and dyeing my hair, as well as anime, Pokemon, Orphan Black and drawing. I'd really like to make some new friends, so feel free to message me! heart  

queenbumbleby

Girl-Crazy Fairy

StarDissident

Mewling Genius

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:57 pm
gaia_angelleft yum_cupcake gaia_angelright
I'm Dizzy! In name and nature! I am 26. I have two kittycats, Tiberius and Odin. I spend a lot of time knitting and watching tv, when i'm not volunteering at a local non-profit grocery store.
I've technically used gaia since 03? I'm not super sure, but i know i was still in high school. In fact i remember when my hs boyfriend and i exchanged engraved goods. It's almost unfortunate they don't offer that anymore.
Super glad to have been added to this lady collective.

gaia_angelleft yum_cupcake gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:58 am
Hello i am Leonie.
Joined the site a few days ago and just joined this guild.
I am hoping to make some nice friends here, have a good time and just have fun.

About me:

34, nurse, dutch, catlover, friendly & single.
I work in home health care with the elderly with dementia.
Have a rescue cat her name is Puk and 4 gold fishies.  

Risnnys

Newbie Member

1,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ll xio ll

Hilarious Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:07 pm
Hello ladies. I'm 26 years old, British and a Gaia newbie. I'm also a mom smile

I enjoy gaming, swimming, nature walks, and meeting new people. I'm also a bit of a style chameleon as I'm always changing the colour of my hair xd

Feel free to add me or message me any time. I love helping out people or just having a random chat that goes anywhere. heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:04 pm
Hi everyone smile ,

My name is Lorelei and I just joined this guild last night smile . Glad I saw a PM after my last class that said I am in this guild biggrin . I love to chat a lot, and of course shop. I am 23 and I am graduating from college this December smile . I love music (hence the name Jukebox Hero after my favorite song heart ) . I also love making new friends 3nodding .

One more thing smile I love multitasking, so it is not unusual to be online and working on a paper at the same time. I just find that it works better for me biggrin .

I cant wait to check out the rest of the guild too smile  

JukeboxHero434

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:30 pm
ll xio ll
Hello ladies. I'm 26 years old, British and a Gaia newbie. I'm also a mom smile

I enjoy gaming, swimming, nature walks, and meeting new people. I'm also a bit of a style chameleon as I'm always changing the colour of my hair xd

Feel free to add me or message me any time. I love helping out people or just having a random chat that goes anywhere. heart

Welcome to the guild!
I want to steal your Sakura profile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:31 pm
JukeboxHero434
Hi everyone smile ,

My name is Lorelei and I just joined this guild last night smile . Glad I saw a PM after my last class that said I am in this guild biggrin . I love to chat a lot, and of course shop. I am 23 and I am graduating from college this December smile . I love music (hence the name Jukebox Hero after my favorite song heart ) . I also love making new friends 3nodding .

One more thing smile I love multitasking, so it is not unusual to be online and working on a paper at the same time. I just find that it works better for me biggrin .

I cant wait to check out the rest of the guild too smile

Welcome to the guild!
heart

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

abandons the day

Devoted Abomination

10,275 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:24 am
Hello! I'm Nikki. I'm 21 years old. I work at Macy's part-time. I'm currently taking some academic online classes while also learning Japanese.

I love playing all kinds of games (PC, console, mobile, other handhelds) When I'm not doing any of the above, I'm probably gaming. I log onto Gaia for a few hours every day, usually around this time or later. You may notice this is a fairly new account--I came back from a hiatus and decided to make a new one after a month or so. It's now my main account.

I'm really excited about joining this guild! I kept seeing a few members around the forum and almost joined on my old account, but kept putting it off because I was unsure I was going to transfer.

But now I'm here c;

I'll be on later to have a better look at the guild. I've gotta go out for a while.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:45 am
Hello there!
I like to change my username a lot so feel free to make up a nickname for me if my name is too long. Whatever u want, I'm not picky.
I'm 19 years old, and go to college.
I love pink things and girly things. I love all kinds of weather,my favorite animal is a bunny, and my favorite ice cream flavor is mint! I'm a sucker for romance stories be them manga, anime, tv shows, or movies. emotion_bigheart
I hope to have lots of fun with u all!!  

The Better Part

Fashionable Noob

Rezochi

Beloved Friend

8,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:58 pm
Hi there~!
Thank you for accepting me here~
You can call me Toki for short, Nice to meet you!
I'm shy and awkard so I'm sorry about that >~<
I'm in highschool, studying.
I like anime, manga, art, and food~
I love to draw, I'm not that good, but i still try my best.
I'm also self studying Japanese so if you can, please help anytime, it's appreciated 3nodding
I'm not good at giving advices, but I will try my best to cheer you up, be there for you at all times ; u ;
Anymore questions just ask, and feel free to visit my profile~

Once again, Thank you for accepting me here, and can't wait to meet all of you~
c':  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out