Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image
𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish in the Standsspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Gypsy, Jessspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Boredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Actually playing is a lot more fun than watching... wait since when do I think playing is fun?' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho rolled his eyes at the pair of girls, already regretting the decision to sit down with them. Between the punches on the shoulder and that odd look in Jess' eye when she asked about Kas, he was ready to say this was not one of the smarter things he'd done. 'Little Lord Echo'... what was that even about? He wasn't some bloody little prissy prima donna, after all. He shrugged Gypsy's arm off his shoulders and glanced at Jess. "Yes, I have a boyfriend, Kas. You make it sound like it's news; didn't everyone know? I thought that was how it worked," he said, his tone somewhat annoyed. He was really tired of having the, 'yes, we're dating' conversation. At least Jess wouldn't be as bad as Tanya and Elsie, though...the two of them had practically formed a fan club for his relationship, which was all kinds of weird. He didn't see what the bloody big deal was. So he had a boyfriend, lots of people had boyfriends! Hell, Gypsy had a boyfriend! No one was in her business, going nuts on her over it! Well... Jer sort of was, but that was a completely different kind of crazy. Echo didn't know the blonde very well, if at all (and would actually like for it to stay that way), but at the train station and the feast... he didn't know if the surly behavior had continued, but it'd been fairly easy to tell what it was about. Or, it had been for him. Gypsy had apparently missed it. But then, she often missed things that were further from her eyes than her own bloody nose, unless that thing was a mirror. Or buying her jewelry, he thought with some annoyance, noting the earrings and necklace. She didn't even wear stuff like that! Oh, but Daniel had bought them for her, so of course she loved them... he could barely contain his snort.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: Weekend-First Game of the Year (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin)
In Company of: Danica Stewart
Wearing: Quidditch Uniform (Hopefully Unnecessary)

The important stuff, hmm...

"I wouldn't have introduced myself as 'Veronica' if I was holding onto the name," Veronica said with a small smile. "I grew out of 'Ronna' but once a name sticks-or a reputation, for that matter-it is hard to change it."

"I was Ronnie to my Dad and all his friends, though," She said with a shrug. "Now, I'm back to 'Veronica' after this summer with most people. I guess my and my father's lawyer, Carl, calls me Ronna when we talk, but I grew up around him more or less. Considering he is my guardian, now, and we live in the same flat we actually don't run into each other that much. Of course, I think he was just trying to give me my space and he is fairly busy by nature."

"Also, I'm not exactly sure if Carl was entirely sure what to do when he end up with a teenage girl living under his roof and end up being her legal guardian and finding out about the fact I was a witch," Veronica shrugged. "Actually, I think the whole sorting out how to be a responsible guardian for someone was more of the baffling thing for him than the witch thing."

"Anyways, I don't know about team building and working together. I'm okay with others depending on me, but I'm not the type to rely on others," She said with a smile. "That isn't exactly teamwork or being a true family. You should rely on other people just as equally as you are willing to let them rely on you if you want to be a true team player."

Letting out a small laugh she said, "I probably am just weird in my thinking. Anyways, any bets on whether Mr. Barrett will have to actually stop a quaffle, or our chasers will get the quaffle back in time before Slytherin gets close enough to try for a goal? All in all, the two teams are fairly evenly matched. It sort of is a toss up on the bet."

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{OCC: Free for anyone to interact with.}

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image
𝔾𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in the Standsspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jess, Echospacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'First game of the year...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy snickered at Jess. Toby really wasn't a half-bad player... almost as if to prove that point, she watched as he managed a hard hit towards... Daniel. She frowned, glaring at Toby from her seat in the stands, trying to decide if she was proud of her friend or going to beat him with his own bat, when one of the Slytherin beaters managed to keep the Bludger from making contact. She cheered a bit and then rolled her eyes at Jess. "Look at it this way... the time it would take you to drag his stuff up there is time you don't have to spend actually doing the homework," she said with a smirk. "Hell, I'll take it to him, just so I don't have to do mine." Wasn't that the truth. God, she hated homework. It was the bane of her existence... she could be doing so many other things! Well, except her art homework, she usually liked that, if only because it generally was at least in the same vein as what she would've been doing anyway.

spaceThe fourth year bit her lip at the look on her brother's face when Jess asked him about Kas. He really was sort of sick of people asking him about his relationship, poor thing. Although, really, it was his own fault. For being a very private person, he certainly wasn't doing a very good job of avoiding a serious case of PDA. The pair of them were always holding hands, laying heads on each other's shoulders... kissing... it was sort of nauseating, really, in a sweet sort of way. Honestly, they were pretty cute together. She didn't really appreciate seeing her little brother snogging at the breakfast table, but she wouldn't begrudge him the right. "Guess you're just not very gossip-worthy, kiddo," she told him with a smile, laughing a bit when he mumbled 'thank God' under his breath in response.

ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria climbed the bleachers, late as usual. Hey, it didn't matter. It wasn't like she was going to play in a real game, anyway. Her step sister, on the other hand, was playing in every single game this year. Dark chocolate eyes glanced towards the pitch and locked on the chaser who had possession of the quaffle. Jealousy and hate boiled in the reserve's gut. As much as she liked, or possibly loved her step father, Alex did wish he and her mum had never met. If they hadn't met, Rosabella wouldn't have become her step sister, and they wouldn't have spent the last several years in rivalry with each other. The only flaw in that would have been the fact that she still would've been a witch, would've come to Hogwarts, and would've made the team.

Armour Class: +14
Modifiers: (blocking goals +6)
Skills: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Block Quaffle: Higher roll than shooter
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:07 pm
[]User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

"Veronica,it is, then," concluded Dani, as she and the older girl watched the game unfold in front of them."I think I understand what you mean though. A team player should give and take in equal measure, and everyone should contribute as their ability allows them to."

"My aunt's having a similar issue with me, that you're guardian is having with you. My folks couldn't deal with having a witch in the house, my aunt took me in, but she's having to figure out how to be a parent. She's still working out getting my adoption wrapped up."

As the game continued, and Veronica asked her about the game, Dani answered, "I don't really know much about the Slytherin players, but they seem to be having a good game. I do think our Chasers need to start putting pressure on their Keeper, though. We won't accomplish much if we let them dictate the flow of the match."

Dani caught sight of their reserve Keeper, and waved to get her attention. She figured it might be pretty cool if they could all sit together and watch the game.

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Guess that happens for some muggleborns...

"It probably isn't quite the same. Carl is a fairly notable lawyer and enjoys his bachelor life-style which never included kids except when I stayed a few nights since I started at Hogwarts, since it was a place in London I was at least supervised by someone I knew before I headed out to Diagon Alley, or that one summer I spent half the summer with him. Then again, how his current flat layout is, both of us could come and go and very easily miss each other," She shrugged.

"He had to deal with the professional matter of executing one of his best friend's wills and getting his daughter in the mix," Veronica said with a frown line creasing in her forehead. "My mother still doesn't know I'm a witch and by all means and if you consider the statute of secrecy and what not, she shouldn't know. She gave up legal guardianship rights entirely to my father when she divorced him by letter after walking out. She couldn't handle the idea of having to deal with a kid in the house, and my Dad's refusal to move back to London."

She shrugged and glanced back at the field. It looked like the seekers had both spotted the snitch, though the Slytherin seeker had the lead. She listened to what Dani said and nodded to the seekers, "Anyways, I'd be more concerned about that, now. Slytherin seeker is in the lead right now. If she manages to catch the snitch first it is game over. Besides, beaters are probably the most crucial in dictating the flow of the match for putting pressure on the other players. They're the one's who put pressure on both the seekers who have to worry about finding and catching the snitch-which is basically in my opinion one of the most frustrating jobs ever as it is basically finding a needle in a haystack while the barn is on fire but the hay is inflammable. It's a nightmare to play, in my opinion, and my hats off to those who do chose that position. Anyways, the beaters can also put pressure on the chasers or the keeper too. And, they should be calculating the other beaters counter-moves while wisely choosing targets to put pressure on throughout everything. Then again, my skill set is pretty much exclusively suited to being a beater so, I would know the most about that position."

She smiled and noted that Dani waved to someone and looked over to notice she was waving to Alex, "Oh, and Alex isn't going to sit here considering I'm here. Or at least it is highly unlikely she'll sit here with me here."

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

{ }

Graydon Ironshield
kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:31 pm
[]User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

Dani let out a loud war whoop as Tanya blasted a shot past the Slytherin Keeper, and shouted out the first few bars of a football chant. She glanced down toward the girl with the beautiful long dark brown hair, before saying with a little disappointment. "I figured it would be cool if we could all sit together. After all, we're supposed to be mates and all; and its no fun being alone."

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image
𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // singlespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious in the Standsspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Classmatesspacesp
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ty's first game...' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ We go wherever we want to, do what we like to do
We don't have time to get restless, there's always something new.
☼ ☼ ☼

spaceDorian took a seat in the stands, watching the game with wide eyes. It was already in progress; he had sort of lost track of time. He spotted his brother just in time to see him take a shot at one of the... Bludgers? That was the right word, right? He chuckled a bit. Too bad Coffee wasn't here. She'd probably be a big help in figuring out what was going on. He kept thinking he had it down and then come the next game he'd be lost again. Oh, well. He'd figure it out eventually, right?

☼ ☼ ☼ We're just tryin' to be friendly, come and watch us sing and play!
                                                          We're the young generation, and we've got something to say.
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny had arrived in his qiuidditch gear, ready to jump into the game if Jaslyn went down. He doubted it, seeing as Jaslyn was a pretty good seeker, but he could always watch the game, right? He noticed that it seemed like the seekers were already chasing the snitch, and grinned. He didn't see what the big deal was with Jer and why he hated his own house, really. As long as you didn't mention where you came from, they didn't really care. It was when you did that you had issues like Jer did. Besides, his adopted family were all wizards, so it made sense that he was as well, despite the fact he totally wasn't related by blood.

Strolling down the stands, he noticed one of his classmates sitting by himself. It had to be one of the triplets, no one but his brother Cain had that color hair, and Cain, well... He brushed that thought aside, thinking that he really didn't need to think along those lines. He decided to plop down next to the blue-haired boy, knowing that one of his brothers was on his team. Tyson seemed to be doing all right, to be honest, as he was getting out there and hitting bludgers at the chasers. he didn't really talk to his dorm mate, though he really should at some point. Then again, he didn't talk to a lot of people either. Well, might as well try, right?
                                                    "Um, hi. You're Julius or Dorian, right? I'm Kenny. We're in the same year. Watching the game?"

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hope I got his name right...
                                                    OOC: ...

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image
𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // singlespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious in the Standsspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Classmatesspacesp
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ty's first game...' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ We go wherever we want to, do what we like to do
We don't have time to get restless, there's always something new.
☼ ☼ ☼

spaceDorian blinked when he was joined by one of the boys from Tyson's house, offering the guy a small smile. "Dorian. You're on the team, right? Reserve? It's Tyson's first time playing, I guess the other Beater didn't show? I was a bit late," he said with a light shrug. He turned back to the game, watching with curiosity. "I think I'm going to be the only Xanders not playing Quidditch. Julius didn't try out yet, I think he's going to next year. Wanted to get better before he tried making the team. But I can't follow it well enough to even try," he told the Slytherin with a light chuckle. It was true, he was still trying to figure it out. Then again, he'd never been able to figure out football, either. And he thought that was pretty simple compared to Quidditch. Although, Quidditch at least had fewer players, but there were too many balls and they all did different things and really it didn't make a lick of sense... of course, if Dorian bothered to sit down and actually try, he'd be able to figure it out, but he had better things to do. Or, that's what he told himself. Most of those things involved bugging Coffee, really. He'd thought about dragging her to the game, too, but figured she might want a break from him. He did tend to annoy people who weren't used to him... or even those that were. Tyson was annoyed at him probably seventy to eighty percent of the time. Julius less so, but then, Julius was a lot more relaxed than either of his brothers. Dori sometimes wondered how long he and Tyson would have to bicker to make the middle triplet snap... it had to happen eventually. Not that he was doing it on purpose, really, but it was just bound to happen. He couldn't help it if Tyson was so obnoxiously orderly that it was literally impossible not to drive him nuts. Wasn't his fault... not like he tried to annoy his oldest brother. It just happened.

☼ ☼ ☼ We're just tryin' to be friendly, come and watch us sing and play!
                                                          We're the young generation, and we've got something to say.
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:00 pm
Well she lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of a world that she's left behind
It's all about the exposure the lens I told her
The angles are all wrong now
She's ripping wings off of butterflies
User Image

☆═━┈Rory climbed the steps up into the high stands way waaay after the game had already started but it wasn't her fault! She had made a banner for Tanya to bring to the game but Dragon had made a large nest out of it making her chase her demented cat halfway around the girl's dormitory until it lay in shambles leaving two pissed off people for two very different reasons. So she had just "borrowed" one of the other's Gryffindor flags and traipsed out to the field where the game was already going on. From what she heard Gryffindor had the main control of the ball. The Irish lass came just in time to see Tanya score and jumped and shouted along with the other fans before she booed and hissed as one of those fast flying balls hit her out of nowhere. Ruddy sneaky blighters! Where was the referee for this blasted game?! "OI! They jus' get away wi'h this sorta thin'?!" she grumbled before looking around the stands. Rory spotted Gypsy pretty much surrounded by her gang of year mates and waved at her older friend before turning her attention to the game and the closeness that the Slytherin seeker was getting to the...snidge? Was that it?┈━═☆

Wearing
Where am I?~Quidditch Stands
Who's here?~Others
YELLOW FLAG ON THE PLAY

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Keep your feet on the ground
XXXXXXXWhen your head's in the clouds
Well go get your shove

XXXXXXXAnd we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle

XXXXXXXGo get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole

XXXXXXXTo bury the castle, bury the castle

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:47 am

Bit of an innocent view there...

"Mates? Not really," Veronica said. "You can have a successful team without everyone being close friends. Alex and I do have a professional relationship that works well: that is what matters. Hell, in try-outs she even had the maturity to understand that my hit on her wasn't a personal thing."

"Anyways, me being friends with her ex-boyfriend, before they broke up and after doesn't exactly put you on most girls' favorite person list," Veronica said. "She shows up late to every game, though, but she is enjoyable enough to talk to if she doesn't have some reason to dislike you. Go ahead and join her if you want, I don't mind. Though, if that Slytherin seeker does catch the snitch-and she's awfully close- the game won't be lasting much longer, anyways."

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

{ }

Graydon Ironshield
kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:08 am
User Image

User Image
I'M A ONE WOMAN ARMY XXXXX OH LA LA XXXXX YES, I'M A ONE WOMAN ARMY XXXXX OH LA LA XXXXX I'M A ONE WOMAN ARMY
OH !x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx i'm . . on . . the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
: : B A T T L E ▣ F I E L D xx like x ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ x oh - - xxx
ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod
ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod
knocking soldiers down like a HOUSE OF CARDS ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i'maonewomanarmy i'maonewomanarmy i'maonewomanarmy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HOUSE OF CARDS ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ohlala ohlala ohlala ohlala ohlala ohlala ohlala ohlalaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxI'M A ONE WOMAN ARMY

Coffee dashed her way quickly up the stands, taking the steps two at a time as she hurried her way to a seat. Sparing a glance every other moment towards the game, the brunette watched the progression with avid interest, all the while keeping a close eye on her footing, careful not to do something stupid, like trip over her heels. Not that she really needed them, though-- she was growing like a weed and was definitely taller than she was last year. Pulling back her hair in a hand, Coffee shrugged out of her blazer, taking a seat further down as the cool breeze hit her exposed arms. Crossing the long legs, the Gryffindor sat back and kept her eyes on the ongoing game. it was the first game of the year and she barely in time to make it to this one, ending up more than a little late and missing a substantial part of the event. In her defense, though, there was a little less public tension going around with regards to them, so she didn't quite realize that it was about that time then.

She'd taken the time to catch her breath. It was probably normal, the girl supposed. She had just run down to the stands from the library, just having enough time to shrug off her student wear for something she could enjoy the day in. In retrospect, she grinned lightly as she watched the teams play it out, she probably should have worn something more Gryffindor-oriented. Pushing her glasses up to her hairline-- unneeded for the most part, but it protected her eyes from stray projectiles of sand as the breeze blew in, so there-- Coffee perched them atop her head, lovat gaze on display now as she did so. They were playing a good game, she wished she had gotten there sooner. Wasn't really much use mourning spilt milk, though (spilt time? What?) so she settled for taking what she could. Besides, she thought, she could probably ask someone what went on later and patch it together. For now, though, all she had to do was see who could catch the snitch first.

❛❛ Silence is the beginning of wisdom. ❞

______|_|_|______

Mood :: Rushing || Location and Action :: Quidditch Stands, Spectating || Company :: Nein

Outfit :: Spectator || Dating :: Nein

OOC :: Posting because I missed this girl * ^ *

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria caught the sight of somebody waving to her in the corner of her eye. When she turned her head towards the girl, Alex realized it had been Dani, and she was sitting with Veronica. Great, just another reason for Ronna to think we're friends. The thirteen year old waved and smiled back at the two, but she didn't make her way towards them. Plus, it wasn't like she couldn't find somebody else to watch the game with; she had plenty of friends! Dark eyes flicked back towards the pitch. Gryffindor scored, and the snitch had been caught not a moment later. That was fun, she thought with a roll of her eyes. There really was no reason for her to even come out today. Being a reserve sucked!

Armour Class: +14
Modifiers: (blocking goals +6)
Skills: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Block Quaffle: Higher roll than shooter
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Graydon Ironshield
mc2

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:20 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Third Year
Reserve Chaser

Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Chaser ~ Head Girl ~ Dating Sun

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Pitch: Gryffindor vs. Slytherin

Watching the game Leonette watched the Chasers along with her cousin. Gryffindor was doing quite well scoring a goal while Slytherin was stopped by Crash. "Gryffindor is doing well." Leonette said happily. "You aren't watching David are you?" Chloe asked pointing out to about where he was in the air. "Why?" she asked not fully cluing in. "Jaslyn's getting close to catching the snitch." she answered her. "What!?" Leonette cried as she looked over in shock.

As soon as Leonette looked over David got hit with a bludger. "That had to hurt." she said shuttering a bit before hearing the Slytherin Seeker cry out. "Looks like Slytherin's won their first match." Chloe replied turning her attention to her brother on the field. "No way!" Leonette was still in shock she thought for sure that David would catch the snitch. "Come on I want to get down there before he runs away and locks himself up again over the loss." Chloe said getting up and heading down to catch her brother.

"Right coming!" Leonette said chasing after her cousin. She couldn't believe her team lost. Hopefully they'd have better luck against Hufflepuff.

(Exit to David after he gets off the field)

Leonette

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform
_________

Chloe

Wearing: Gryffindor Cheer
_________

With: Each other
OOC: ---  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games