Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:17 am
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

He took a deep breath and inched the last few meters forward. His hand shot out and he reached. He wanted to prove he could catch it.

Position: Seeker
                                  AC: 13
                                  Modifiers: +3 Spot and Catch
                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  3/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:36 am
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

As soon as she'd lost it, Lexine spotted it again. She hurried off watching as Cash grabbed for it.

AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: + 4 (spotting the snitch), + 4 (catching the snitch)
                                                Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                Final Roll: No Roll
                                                Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

quidditch x ooc :: - - -

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:58 pm
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

The snitch slipped out of his fingers at the very last second. A growl of annoyance slid from his lips and he snatched at it again.

AC: 13
                                  Modifiers: +3 Spot and Catch
                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  3/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:27 pm
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine stopped herself from cursing after Cash nearly grabbed the snitch. She watched as it just slipped through his fingers, at first she thought he'd gotten it. She sped up, hoping that she would have more luck trying to grab the snitch once again.

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
First year|Ravenclaw|11

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin finally got to the goals and he was going for the shot. He tried to just overpower the keeper with a powerful shot. He wound up and took the shot at the right most goal.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Position: Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 (Stealing Quaffle) +2 (Shooting Quaffle)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Roll: 9
Final Roll #: 11
Lives: [x] [x] [x]

Laurel Mindfang

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo was almost too caught up in the seeker battle at the moment. He looked at Lexine and Cash duking it out for the snitch and wondered who would come up with it. Although, Lexine seemed to be a little farther away than Cash, but then again, Cash seemed to get off balance and lose the snitch at the same time. He did hope Lexine came out with it however, but he knew he couldn't be impartial.

He then caught the bludger moving at him at extreme speeds at the last second and ducked. He shook his head as he looked at the thing go crazy.He had to pay attention because the bludger pretty much almost took his head off. He did chase it down and swung at it, trying to hit the target yet again. And with a near perfect strike, he hit the target again...that being his fifth in six shots...or maybe it was six in seven shots. He lost count. He was on his game today and he was ready for season to start. He couldn't wait for their first game now, because if he was swinging like he was right now, he would be unstoppable.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Position: Beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +4 (hitting and blocking bludger) -1
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Roll: 18
Final Roll #: 21
Lives: [x] [x] [-_-]  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:30 am
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine was nearly there now, almost arms length from the snitch. Just a little closer and she'd be able to grab at it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:35 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Outfit, and thinking about _____.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn continued after it!

Get there~2/3

Position: seeker
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to catching and Spotting the snitch
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ]

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:38 am
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: quidditch pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's play
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Team
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna pulled back to let the others reach for. Cheering them on. Cash had almost caught it both times.

Heading that way! 3/3
                                                              Grab the Snitch 2/2

AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +8 to catch and spot
                                                              Lives: [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ]

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:03 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: quidditch pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's play
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Team
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna sighed as she looked at the little ball in her hands. She hadn't meant to catch it again. She wanted to give the others a try. And the little red headed first year hadn't even gotten close yet. She let the tiny ball go and waited where she was floating for a bit.

Heading that way! -/3
                                                              Grab the Snitch -/2

AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +8 to catch and spot
                                                              Lives: [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ]

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:56 pm
x
x
x

User Image

x

Just as Lexine reached out to grab the snitch, Shayna had snatched it right out of the sky. She let out a sigh as Shayna let it go once again and it flew off. She sat there near Shayna with her eyes everywhere but the snitch. After some time went by, Lexine started searching again.

Final Roll: 17

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:22 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Outfit, and thinking about _____.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn sighed as Shayna caught the thing. Slightly disappointed but she had seen it! So she could see it again! Right>?

Position: seeker
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to catching and Spotting the snitch
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ]

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:02 pm
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine continued searching for the snitch.

Final Roll: 20

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Competitive on the Pitch with the Team
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Man this is going to be awkward as hell... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy, taking note of the time and just how long they'd been out here, drew her fingers to her mouth to let out another loud, sharp whistle for everyone's attention. "Alright, guys, wrap it up, I think that we're done here!" she called, making her way back down to the ground. Once she landed, a few quick summoning charms (and a bit of wrestling) had the two bludgers and the snitch back in the box. She looked out at everyone who'd shown up, silently feeling pretty relieved that they actually had a full team plus. She'd have to look over the forms again, of course, to figure out where all the extras would go. She didn't need five Seekers, after all. "Uh, Seekers, you guys all did great! Inigo, good job with the targets, although, in the future, please keep your eye on the bludgers?" Her tone was mild, but her eyes did narrow somewhat pointedly. She hadn't missed that he'd been a bit distracted watching Lexine play. Whatever the two of them had going on, they were welcome to it, but he was a Beater, which meant that if his attention wasn't properly focused, someone was going to get hurt. She glanced at the others, smiling. "Gekko, you have once again utterly shown me up and proven that I was completely right to force you to switch to Chaser. I will never let you live this down. Benjamin, don't worry about any failure to keep up with him, he's apparently a prodigy. Good hustle up there, you showed a lot of initiative." This was said with a sly smirk, one which made her brother shoot her a smoldering glare. Hey, she couldn't help it if Echo was apparently just utterly brilliant at Quidditch. And if she didn't tease him about it, she'd become legitimately annoyed that he was so good, so really it was best for everyone if she just made his life hell. "Cookie, Jean, good job with the goals. You both need practice, obviously, but that's sort of the point of practice anyway." Finally, she glanced at her Vice Captain, expression sheepish. "Uh, so, I guess we'll.. talk? And get the team posted ASAP?" She did want to hear Xavier's thoughts on the Chasers and especially the Keepers, given that she hadn't actually paid much attention to them. She had two first-time players vying for the same spot, so she had to make a decision. That would require Xavier's input, obviously. She glanced back at the team. "So, uh, just, keep an eye on the bulletin board and we'll get everything posted! Thanks for trying out, guys!" she told them, waving to let them know they were free to go. She had to sort through the paperwork to choose the reserves, after all, it wasn't like she wanted to make them all stand around and wait.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

(( OOC: ))

RedEagleEye007

Laurel Mindfang

Kiska166

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Arkendrai

shabatha

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:40 pm
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Captain
Gypsy Lovette

Vice Captain
Xavier Goldwind

Chasers
Xavier Goldwind
Echo Lovette
Benjamin Rivers-Blakely

Beaters
Gypsy Lovette
Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

Keeper
Eugene Windsor

Seeker
Shayna Snow

Reserves
Timothy Cherri - Keeper
Kaitlyn Estan - Chaser
Dalton Quimby - Beater
Lexine Vance - Seeker, First Reserve
Cash Meadows - Seeker, Second Reserve

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games