Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith had swung a second to early, and the bludger smashed into his hand. It took all he could give to keep a hold of the bat. "Bloody hell." he said through his teeth.

Position: Beater
AC: 10 + 2 (3 years + 1 year due to MTA) + 2 (Deft Dodger) + 2 (natural Flyer) = 16
Modifiers: +2
Aiming at: Cameron
Final Roll:
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

kiska166 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron smirked when Keith was hit by his own bludger. That was the perfect time to hit him with another one since he was distracted by pain! Quickly, Cameron swung his bat to send another bludger towards the blond boy.

Armour Class: +16
Aiming At: Keith Alvern
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +6)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll: 15
People Hit: 0
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Romy lowered himself closer to his broom, eyes narrowing in focus. He flew faster, knowing he was near to reaching the Snitch which eluded him so. Hair whipped messily in his face, but he didn't seem to notice the whip-like effect it had. The teen was far from caring about anything but that darn Snitch.

{Wearing}
{In my notes I write:}

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Spot, +6 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Chasing Number: 2/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Final Roll:
Roll Number:
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]  
Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith glared at Cameron, he really wanted to try and hit him while he was injured. Now he would pay. "Take this." he said as he swung the bat at a bludger.

Position: Beater
AC: 10 + 2 (3 years + 1 year due to MTA) + 2 (Deft Dodger) + 2 (natural Flyer) = 16
Modifiers: +2 -1
Aiming at: Cameron
Final Roll: 17
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Determined
                                                              Thinking : Ahhhhhh
                                                              Doing : Playing Quidditch
                                                              Where : Quidditch Pitch
                                                              With : Gryffindor team; (Team One- Elli, Jacob and Eun)

Xavier cursed under his breath as he missed the steal; and David easily dodged it! He fell behind, causing David to score another 10 points for their team. Now his position as chaser is completely crumbling. He fetched the quaffle and sped off to the other side. There might still be time. He might still catch up!

Position: Team One Chaser
                                                              AC: 14
                                                              Modifiers: +4 to stealing and shooting
                                                              Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
                                                              Score : + roll of keeper
                                                              Steal : + AC
                                                              1/3
                                                              Final Roll =

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Yesh, okay~

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:42 am
User ImageUser Image

Eun still had not sighted the snitch. He flew around looking for the small glint of gold. "Where is it?" he said as he looked.

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch

Position: Seeker
AC: 15
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying)
Special Skills: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 16
Post Number:

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:55 am
User Image
User Image

Romy was so close he could practically taste victory. He slid his right hand forward on the broom handle, ready for when he needed to reach for the golden orb. He was so close! If he was able to catch this, he knew he could be successful this season. Faster he flew, eyes seeing only the Snitch, brain thinking of nothing else. Even his breath was halted for this.

{Wearing}

Chasing Number: 3/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Final Roll:
Roll Number:
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]  
Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Eun still had not sighted the snitch. He flew around looking for the small glint of gold. "Where is it?" he said as he looked.

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch

Position: Seeker
AC: 15
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying)
Special Skills: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 11
Post Number:

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:06 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Xavier continued to fly towards the goal posts, his eyes piercing through the wind, staring at the steel posts. He was almost there. Just a little bit more, and he can gain 10 points for his team! But still, his problem was really David. He might steal that blasted quaffle away from him again...He tightened his grip on the red ball, speeding off to the goalkeeper. He must make this shot count!

2/3
                                                              Final Roll =

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: I might not be able to post the third one since we're going out. And it might take some time ;3; Anyways, I'll go to sleep now.

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

kiska166 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron cursed under his breath as the bludger he had just hit missed Keith. When the boy sent a bludger flying towards him, Cam tried to get out of the way; however, the bludger still slammed into his arm. "Hell!" he yelled, clutching his arm with the other hand. For some reason, his luck wasn't good at all. Last year, he performed amazingly during the tryouts. If he didn't make the team last year, how on Earth was he supposed to make it this year? Through gritted teeth, Cam swung his bat and aimed at Keith once again.

Aiming At: Keith Alvern
Total Roll: 9

we could be

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

IceGrayWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Xavier was finally in front of the goals, panting after the never ending steals he and David did. He looked at Minn with pleading eyes; he just wants the ball to get in this time. The quaffle found itself on his dominant hand, as he aimed for the right hoop, propelling the quaffle into it. Oh how he wished for it to go in. His greatest trouble, David, seemed to let him shoot. Now the problem here now was Minn. The second year was a good keeper, and he might have a problem with that, too. As the quaffle was flying across, he just...he just wished that time would stop.

3/3
                                                              Final Roll = 16

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Yaaay. A chance to shoot >.<

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch

David flew after Xavier but held back. He stayed behind him and made it look like he was really trying. When Xavier went to shoot David stopped and hovered on his broom as he watched his friend shoot towards the goal. 'Come on Xavier.' he thought crossing his fingers for his friend. 'Wonder if Minn can stop it...' he thought hoping for her success as well. David really just wanted to see how they would do. He figured it wouldn't be tryouts if he didn't give Xavier and Minn a shot at it.

With: Gryffindor Team

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: I thought I'd be nice and let you and Gryff have a shot at it. Like a good friend would smile (With my luck the roll would have been high enough when I didn't want it to be)
0/3 posts
Team Two score (0 - 20)
Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +1 experience played, +1 class
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Romy flew faster, ribs pressing against the cool wood of the broom. His hand reached out, nearly touching the golden orb. Eyes squinted, his target on lock. He swiped, hoping to catch the Snitch. He had to catch it.

{Wearing}

Chasing Number: 3/3
Spotting Number: 1/2
Final Roll: 12
Roll Number: 6
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]  
kiska166 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:20 am
User ImageUser Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron missed Keith again! How unlucky was he during this year's tryouts? Maybe it was only his luck with the beater that was sucking. The boy decided he'd better aim at somebody else. Scanning the pitch, his eyes fell on the chasers. The Blue Team was doing fairly well, so the fifth year readied himself and aimed to hit a bludger towards David.

Aiming At: David Clarisse
Total Roll: 9

we could be

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games