Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Thirteen Years Old
Third Year

User Image

Haha! He smirked. Poluchil yego, he’d stolen it back from her. A mental praise barely had the chance to flutter on the torn wings in the back of his mind. He ripped across the other end of the field and just as he had, the upperclassman skyrocketed at him. The bloody git came right out of nowhere, too! Then, fifth year had stolen the quaffle and disappeared down to the other end of the field. Dmitri was forced to wrench sideways on the handle of a Russian made broom and then raced after the opposing chasers. His eyes darted, keen on the bludgers and beaters and on the position of his teammate. The quaffle exchanged hands to the first year with her golden curls and then he zoomed in; Dimi shot down from high above and swerved down on her free side as an extended hand tried to steal the red quaffle out of Anita’s grasp.

Silver Team Chaser
                          AC: 15
                          Mods: (+7 to catch quaffle) (+5 to dodging) (+3 to stealing) (+3 to shooting)
                          Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Quidditch MTA
                          --/3 till the goal posts
                          Total Roll: 22! steal!
                          We’re never who we say we are.
                          162cm (5’3”) and 45kg (98lbs)
                          //Translations:// ‘Got it,’

User Image

User Image

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 pm
[Dimi's Roll Post. Derp.]  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:15 pm
User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
Third Year

User Image

That smirk deepened on his lips as his fingers caught the precise angles in the red ball and snatched it free from her grasp. Dimi couldn’t resist the grin that fought on his thin lips and admonished crooked teeth. He tucked the red ball close to his chest and nestled tight in his sinewy arms. Furtive eyes darted wary of the green team chasers that were still so close. He inched his frame tighter against his broom to gain as much speed as possible as he darted down the pitch and kept a watchful eye for his teammate. Once he spotted him, caught his gaze and nodded fiercely, he tossed the red sphere towards Ashley. And then sped to keep a tight formation beside him as they sped closer to the goals

Silver Team Chaser
                          1/3 till the goal posts
                          Total Roll:
                          //Translations://

User Image

User Image

fanntastique rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:22 am
User Image
User Image

Roar. Gah, that boy had managed to steal the quaffle from her. Spearheading towards Ashley, Anita stretched her arm again for a swipe, attempting to steal the ball.

Armour Class: 12
                                                  Skills: Swift Swipe || Good Arm || Natural Flyer
                                                  Modifiers: (+2 for steals) || (+2 for scoring)
                                                  Lives: ✔ || ✔ || ✔
                                                  Posts to Goal: -/3
                                                  Total Roll: 3

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c: feel free to scream at me if I did something wrong ;3;

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:41 am
User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
Third Year

User Image

He smirked as the quaffle had narrowly avoided being stolen by that young blonde. It seemed that the fifth year had decided to allow the younger students an actual chance to battle it out. They all knew the chances of stealing from Daniel would be slim, but not from Anita. His lips turned into a twisted smirk. He spun past her as he flanked on Ashley’s side, readying himself up for a pass if needed. Paranoid, Dimi’s bright blue eyes flashed over his shoulder to keep an eye on Anita. He couldn’t believe he’s very nearly being shown up, by a girl! Still, maybe if she wasn’t so distracting everytime she’d ever gone in for a steal. Once, he noticed the bare scent of wild strawberries in the quick breeze, he almost hadn’t even noticed she’d stolen the quaffle that time, earlier. He blinked and shook his head. No! He needs to focus! Where the hell did Ashley go now, anyway? He blinked. And which side of the bloody field was he even on right now?! Dammit! He cursed. He really needed to stop thinking.

Silver Team Chaser
                          /3 till the goal posts
                          Total Roll:
                          //Translations://

User Image

User Image

Squeeky Luff rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire sighed as she missed the person she aimed at, that...was quite annoying. She needed this, she needed to make it, and one hit wasn't going to do crap! She calmed down though and bolted as she noticed a bludger and swung at it.

Claire would make it, she needed to. She grinned at her target Ashley, hoping she hit it right.

My feelings? I'm ... you know?
Precious thought of mine, "..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Lives:
AC: 12
Mods: + 2

Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger & Mean Swing
Green Team Beater

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                            I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                            Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn released the snitch and then sat back to watch Kenny try for it first. He deserved a chance after all, and Jas was pretty sure her spot on the team was pretty secure. She hummed quietly to herself, letting her eyes lose focus and letting the snitch get lost once again.

OOC: Position: Seeker
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for Spotting) (+7 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0-

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                            And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                            State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley got bludgeoned again, and the ball taken from his grasp. He gripped his arm and hissed in pain as he flew toward Anastasia again. Thankfully, Dmitri stole the ball and tossed it to him before flanking him. Catching the ball, he continued on, thinking he needed to really start dodging better. He dodged another bludger aimed his way by Claire, and he mentally imagined stabbing her through the face with his foil back home. He'd enjoy it after she kept targetting him.

Position: Silver Chaser
                                                      Modifiers: +2 to stealing, +2 to scoring (-2)
                                                      Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                                      Lives: {X} { } { }
                                                      2/3 to the goals

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here goes nothing...
                                                      OOC:

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Fifth Year~Half-Blood

Ashley was getting close to the goals. Daniel sped forward and tried to steal the quaffle before he could shoot.

Slytherin Green Chaser
[Life 1] [Life 2] [Life 3]
Posts to Goal: /3
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (AC+2), Swift Swipe(Stealing+2), Good Arm(Scoring+2),
4 years experience (AC+2, Rolls+2), Advanced Flying 1 and 2 (AC+3, Rolls+3)
Total Modifiers: +7 to steal, +7 to score
This roll after modifiers= 13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:17 pm

With a grin, Daniel tucked the quaffle under his arm and sped back down the field.

Slytherin Green Chaser
Posts to Goal: 1/3
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (AC+2), Swift Swipe(Stealing+2), Good Arm(Scoring+2),
This roll after modifiers= N/!

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Squeeky Luff rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire watched as her shot missed it's target, jeez, this....was a lot more difficult than it seemed on the ground. Then again this was try outs, if she was having this difficulty now she dreaded a real game.
....No she wasn't weak! She wasn't pathetic! These thoughts led to that self-doubt, which she wouldn't dignify as being present in her.

Glancing around for targets she took a breath, Ashley seemed on his last legs...so he was out, so she would have to go for, hmm....Dmitri?

Shrugging some she located a bludger and went to smack it at the chaser.

My feelings? I'm hoping for a shot you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Come on..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Lives:
Mods: + 2

Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger & Mean Swing
Green Team Beater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Avoiding other players, Daniel sped down the field.

Slytherin Green Chaser
Posts to Goal: 2/3
This roll after modifiers= N/A

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:03 am
User Image
                                                      Closer to the edge

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley mentally winced as he felt the quaffle get taken from him. His eyes narrowed, he shot after the other boy, deciding that he had to get it back. Reaching a hand out, he swooped in to try and grab the ball from the other chaser.

2/3 to the goals

════════════════════════

OOC: Now let's see if no mods means he won't grab the ball XD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:05 am
User Image
                                                      Closer to the edge

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ════════════════════════

Blinking, he saw the ball in his grasp, and did a u-turn back to the other goal. How had he just...? Well, no time to wonder, as he shot towards the other goal, knowing the older boy was probably going to be on his tail.

1/3 to the goals

════════════════════════

OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
fanntastique rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:07 am
User Image
User Image

If not for the litany of steady cursing that was already falling from her lips, Anastasia would have been half-tempted to roar or something as she watched the quaffle change hands quicker than she could. Diving back down again towards Ashley, Anita extended her arm, trying for another steal. Nope, didn't work. Again.

Armour Class: 12
                                                  Skills: Swift Swipe || Good Arm || Natural Flyer
                                                  Modifiers: (+2 for steals) || (+2 for scoring)
                                                  Lives: ✔ || ✔ || ✔
                                                  Posts to Goal: -/3
                                                  Total Roll: 3

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e
o o c: feel free to scream at me if I did something wrong ;3;

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games