Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:38 pm
James raised an eyebrow, contemplating Remus's words. "A compliment, huh? Okay..But I always start off with a compliment." He relaxed a little when Sirius, thankfully, kept his mouth shut.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:27 pm
"What do you say to her?" Remus wondered if James really did compliment her or not.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 pm
James shrugged. "I don't know. Stuff like, "Hey, Evans. You look good today." Nonsense like that." James shrugged again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 pm
"Well tell her something more specific. Like 'You know I've always loved the way your eyes sparkle when you laugh.' Something like that."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 pm
James made a face, thinking, I'll say that to her when I want her to laugh in my face. "I might try that next time I see her. I just hope she doesn't laugh at me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:58 pm
Remus rolled his eyes. "Or just keep doing the samething time after time that's sure to work."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:23 pm
"Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results," Sirius agreed. "It's a quote I happened to overhear once. Some guy named Einstein." James just stared at him for a minute. "Did you just call me stupid," he asked finally.

(I have no idea if Einstein even existed when James, Sirius, and Remus were in school, but it works in this situation, so... ~shrugs~)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:03 pm
(Yes he did but i thought it was insanity.)

Remus chuckled. "Well I'm full and need to get off to prefect's duty so I'll see you all later." He kissed Sirius and left to meet up with Lily.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:21 pm
(I don't know. I remembered it as stupidity. Either way works, though.)

James stuck his tongue out. "Why don't you put in a good word for me then, Mr. P," he grumbled, not sure if Remus was too far to hear or not, and not really caring.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:47 pm
Remus rolled his eyes at James' last comment. "Hey Lily."

"Hi Remus. Ready to go?"

He nodded and set off with her for prefect's duty.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:54 pm
"Lucky jerk," James muttered, watching them walk away. "Why couldn't I have been one of the Gryffindor prefects?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:04 pm
"Maybe because you brake more rules than anyone else." Peter offered meekly.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:13 pm
James blinked. "What rules? I mean, besides sneaking out of the castle and wandering the corridors after curfew; trivial things don't really matter that much, do they." Sirius chuckled. "Wormtail has a point, James. You break more rules than the two of us together on your own. I'm surprised you're allowed to stay on the team."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 pm
"Come on James you have to know you're far from a model student. That's what makes you so cool."

"I saw you kissed Sirius as you left. When did you two become a couple?"

Remus blushed a bit. "Today. And the whole ending things with Severus and getting together with Sirius is just a mess that i don't want to get into. But I am really happy with him."

"I have to admit. I think Snape is a huge jerk but he seems more like a good match for you and Black not a good match."

"That's because you don't know him and James though. They're alot sweeter than they let most people see. I still think you should give James a chance. He really wants to be with you. It's all he would talk about at dinner today."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:50 pm
"Somehow sweet isn't how I would describe Potter no matter how well I knew him. What Snape said about me was horrible, and I'll never forgive him, but the way Potter treated him in return was just as horrible or worse. I don't think I want to be around either of them right now to be honest."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games