Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Release thread - Horus Heresy & 7TV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:48 am
No pre-order for the servo-tape-measure..... emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:10 am
Asmondai
The skulls and dice aren't on sale until half July.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:12 am
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
I am rather miffed that Terminators deploy out the front, not pooped out the back as with the old rules of back then.
Keeping it classy as always I see. blaugh
It was the primary reason to take one of those tanks: It poops terminators! What more could you ask for?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:16 am
Lady Blodwynn
Not a big release, but still a pretty big thing:

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fantasy Flight Games is pleased to invite you to take part in the beta test for Only War, the upcoming Warhammer 40,000 roleplaying game!

From what I've gathered so far, it is a lot like Black Crusade as in, no ranks, no levels, just skills, talents and specialities. You can create your own regiment, pick a class and play from there. Proper and clear rule explanation is important with this publication and something I'm very much glad for.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:14 am
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn

Quote:

Fantasy Flight Games is pleased to invite you to take part in the beta test for Only War, the upcoming Warhammer 40,000 roleplaying game!

From what I've gathered so far, it is a lot like Black Crusade as in, no ranks, no levels, just skills, talents and specialities. You can create your own regiment, pick a class and play from there. Proper and clear rule explanation is important with this publication and something I'm very much glad for.
It has some way to go before I'd say it can be sold. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:59 am
Lt. Brookman
Asmondai
The skulls and dice aren't on sale until half July.

Dices come to sale on the same date as the rule book, so says WD. ninja
Speaking of which, did you noticed that it´s a JULY issue on JUNE? xD

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:34 am
GW Facebook just announced:
We've now sold out of Gamers' & Collectors' Editions of the new Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook worldwide. Amazing. Congrats to those who got a copy!

so much for getting one for myself...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:20 am
I couldn´t pre-order the gamers edition. crying
Had Midsummer holiday on saturday and banks we´re closed waaaaaay early
on friday. D:

gw really needs to put the "pay in store" option outside the stores computer. emo

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:12 am
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn

Quote:

It's horribly written imho, way too confusing in some parts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:46 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn

Quote:

Agreed. It takes at least two thorough read-through sessions to get the gist of what they are aiming at. That said, I like the aptitude system and the freedom it gives the players, even though some of the aptitudes made available to the character types are a bit weird.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:05 am
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn

Quote:

Agreed. It takes at least two thorough read-through sessions to get the gist of what they are aiming at. That said, I like the aptitude system and the freedom it gives the players, even though some of the aptitudes made available to the character types are a bit weird.
You've been of great help compiling a good list of things that need clarification or a better written description.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:07 am
Lady Blodwynn
Kaori Kapoigne
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn

Quote:

It's a bit harder to read as well from the cramped version they made, but so far I've been able to find everything after my second read through. The way only a few aptitudes are available in regimental creation stuck me as a bit odd.  

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 am
Servo Skull Tape Measure = Check! mrgreen
Rulebook And Psychic cards = Had a problem of not getting my pre-order but fixed. sweatdrop
Dices = To be sold 28th of 7th.
Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.......................... D:<

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:23 pm
Asmondai
Servo Skull Tape Measure = Check! mrgreen
Rulebook And Psychic cards = Had a problem of not getting my pre-order but fixed. sweatdrop
Dices = To be sold 28th of 7th.
Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.......................... D:<

They have to space out their income. wink  

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

Sean King

Lonely Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:20 pm
Psychic cards, check. Gamers edition, check. I was certain they would be out, but my shop got in a whole box full of Gamers Editions and you better believe I snagged one while I could.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games