Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:03 pm
As she slept Chione's dreams were dark and empty as she felt the warmth from their body heat. As the sun rose she was not disturbed by those who had woken up early, as usual. The princess was not the morning type, and instead continued to sleep peacefully in his hold, feeling perfectly safe.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:10 pm
Early the next morning, Amisi, Hondo's wife and Bomani's mother, slipped into the tent. Her husband had told her everything when they'd met that morning. She was carrying some clothes for the two of them: a pale tan sleeveless tunic and slightly darker pants for Bomani, and a basic dress that matched the colour of the tunic she brought for Bomani. She put the clothes at their feet and smiled, putting a hand on her son's head before leaving to go about some duties for the day.
------
The touch made Bomani stir a little but he didn't rise. Everything felt so familiar...the familiar feel of the straw bed under him, and the familiar feel of Chione asleep against him...it all combined into one perfect feeling that he didn't want to break by waking.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:13 pm
((You mean Bomani's mother, right?))

Feeling him stir Chione only snuggled against her lover, not wanting to be apart from him. Her breathing was rhythmic and calm, but then her eyes fluttered open when she felt the mat beneath her. Taking a hand and rubbing her eyes she smiled seeing Bomani's face as he slept. Usually he awoke before her, so she enjoyed the sight while she could.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:16 pm
[Oh yeah xP I'm not paying attention, I'm too tired.]
------
Bomani stayed asleep for a little while longer, until he realized Chione had shifted. His eyes opened slowly, and he saw her smiling at him.
"Good morning, my love." he whispered, matching her smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:21 pm
"Good morning." Chione replied in a cheerful tone, giving him a small kiss on the lips. "Did you sleep well?" She asked, stretching a little though he still held her. She didn't want to move at all, especially since she felt safe in his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:23 pm
"I slept incredibly well. You?" Bomani asked, loosening his arm around her to help her stretch a little more. The hand that rested on her stomach rubbed it gently and he smiled brightly still. This was almost like a fleeting dream come true...nothing stopping them from expressing their love...no need to hide and pretend.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm
"I slept well, actually." Chione replied, a small blush invading her cheeks as she felt him rub her stomach. With a smile she poked his sensative spot before turning onto her back. It was only then did she realize how sore she was. Biting her bottom lip she refrained from complaining, knowing that she was going to have to get used to this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:36 pm
Bomani smiled. "It's a little different, isn't it?" he asked, meaning the bed. "We can go to town if you wish." he added quietly, just in case she was having second guesses.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 pm
Chione chuckled a little, stretching her body as she brought her arms above her head. "Yeah... a bit different." Turning to look at him she raised an eyebrow. "Do you need something in town?" She asked, remembering that they had some money if he did need something.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:41 pm
"I meant to stay...if this is all too foreign, too uncomfortable for you." Bomani explained, looking into her eyes. "I'll be fine if you wish to leave here, or stay."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:45 pm
Turning back to face him Chione placed a hand softly on his cheek. "Bomani, I'm willing to do this if you want to." She said softly, smiling. "This isn't too uncomfortable. Yes, it's different, but I'm willing to try this way of life." She replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:47 pm
Bomani smiled, kissing her softly on the lips. "Thank you." he whispered, sitting up a little. He saw the clothes his mother left out and looked at Chione. "Someone...probably my father, left some clothes for us...the dress isn't going to be as elegant as what you have on now, but it's clean, and it breathes easily." he said.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:58 pm
Sitting up as well and stretching Chione saw the clothes he was talking about. "Well, I don't mind. I actually think it would be better to travel in those." She said, taking the dress in her hand and feeling the fabric.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:01 pm
Bomani smiled at her. "We wont be going until tomorrow...everyone needs the rest." he said.
"I guess I should look away while you change?" he teased. Of course she wouldn't mind...he'd done more than just see her naked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:06 pm
Standing up and continuing to stretch Chione smiled back. "Shouldn't you be used to seeing me that way by now?" She teased back, then began to undress.

((I have 2 big tests tomorrow, so this is probably my 2nd to last post for the night.))  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games