Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:00 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie watched as gradually, Iago's cheeks lost their flush and began to turn back to normal. She smiled at this, knowing that he was at least feeling a little better. When he deciphered her message through her words. She knew he was smart so of course he wouldn't miss it.

"I have...actually..." Evie blushed, biting her lower lip.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:03 am
"I've told you mine...now you should tell me mine." Iago said, the tables turned. He smiled, seeing her blush a little. It was incredibly cute, from a woman who he always thought was as cold and unfeeling as rock, before falling for her. It was something he never saw before admitting to his love to her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:12 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie blushed an even deeper shade of red when he had said that she should tell him her fantasy. It wasn't much...

"Well...before I even knew how you felt about me, my fantasies were the only thing that kept any hope of you in my life alive. You would always come to the forge for my equipment but that was basically it. Whenever I saw you in you armor and mail, brandishing you sword and all...well I melted. I went home and sat in my room, seeing you in my mind, smiling at me while you wore your armor." Evie looked away from Iago as she spoke, she was much too embarrassed to look him in the eye.

"I would imagine you riding up to my house and climb up to my window where I would wait for you. You had just gotten done fighting and so you were sweaty and dirty but I didn't care. First you hugged me tightly and whispered sweet words into my ear and then you would say that you had ridden back from fighting just to be with me. Then you would take me in a deep passionate kiss and lead me to my bed...where I would help you remove your armor and I barely got done getting your mail off before you would take me in my room." Evie exhaled a shaky breath and shook her head.

"Its so ridiculous!" Evie whined.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:15 am
"It's no more ridiculous than mine." Iago pointed out, smiling. So that was one of her fantasies? Unlike his, that one could still be fulfilled...yes, he could take her in the forge, but the effect would be a little different now.
"It actually makes a little more sense than mine...what woman doesn't want their soldier lover to return as a hero, and take them?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:22 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie blushed at the way he seemed so calm with her fantasy. He even said it would make sense, well at the time it didn't make any sense at al. Iago didn't even exist in her life until very recently. She sighed and rested her head against his shoulder, her lips at his neck.

"My soldier lover returns as a hero....I would like that." Evie smiled happily as she lay there, still bare. She wondered if she should put her clothes back on?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:27 am
Iago chuckled, kissing her on the forehead. He noticed that she was still bare, but did nothing about it. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her, and decided to tease her a little. His hands were around her middle, but he slowly moved them down until they were on her hips, a little over her bottom.
"And another thing, about how I find you appealing, sexually...one of the most seductive things I ever saw you do was something you did without even knowing...every now and again while working in your forge, your hips would have this sway to it...not too much, but it was definitely very appealing to me." he said, flushing a little.

[brb, again. need to get breakfast...then go to work in half an hour D:]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:33 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

A sway in her hips? She really hadn't noticed that before, then again, Iago had said she did it without knowing it. She smiled as his hands traveled down her back and stopped just above her backside. He was such a tease and she was helpless to resist him. Evie smiled at the kiss on her forehead and stayed snuggled closely to him.

"I didn't know I did that....I'll have to keep doing it then, if that'd what appeals to you." Evie said simply, her hand on his chest.

.: okay =^_^= have a good day! :.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:34 am
One hand slipped a little farther down, resting on one of her butt cheeks, but he pretended not to notice. "No need to do it all the time, but it does appeal to me, quite a bit." he said. "I wonder...is there anything I do that appeals to you, that I should do more often?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:40 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at him and thought of things he didthat drove her mad with passion. Everything he did affected her.

"I love it when your muscles are all glistening and you flex them. There was those times at the forge when I would take your measurements and it would get really hot and you'd take your shirt off and I'd see the beads of sweat roll down your chest and I'd practically swoon just watching you. You would flex and get tense whenever I cam near youand that would defintely drive me crazy." Evie said with a girly laugh.

She gave an involuntary yelp when she felt Iago's hand on her bottom. What was he up to?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:43 am
"I'll keep that in mind." Iago said, grinning mischievously. When she yelped, he tried not to laugh. "What?" he asked, then pretended to only just realize where his hand was. "Oh, I'm sorry. Should I move my hand?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:50 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie lifted herself up to look into Iago's eyes. He had that mischevious look about him and she shook her head with a grin. He was definitely up to something. She sat up on him, his hand still on her
butt as she moved. In retaliation, Evie reached back and set her hand down over his pants where his manhood lay. She pretended to merely be stretching as she did this, her back arching.

"I don't know...should I move mine?" Evie wondered, her head hanging back as she stretched her neck.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:52 am
"No, you're not doing anything wrong." Iago teased. His hand rubbed her backside a little, and just to tease her, he tapped her butt with his hand...not hard at all, but it was almost as if he went to spank her a little.
"In fact, it's nice." he added, grinning mischievously.

[Might disappear. Work sucks ._.]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:58 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie gently rubbed Iago's manhood over his pants slightly and jumped when she felt him tap her backside. That wasn't something he usually did and frankly she found it pleasant. It wasn't the normal, gentle Iago but she liked this side of him as well. It was playful and teasing and if she had to be honest, Evie would admit to liking it.

"Its nice hm?" Evie kept rubbing up and down his pants with a big grin.

.: sad I'm sorry about that. Why does it suck?? :.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:02 pm
[It just does xP Plus I missed most of the Canada-US hockey game BUT WE MADE THE GOLD! Canada takes it in overtime with one of the closest games I've seen.]
-----
Her rubbing at a private spot excited Iago a little. "Now you're just doing that on purpose, trying to work me up." he said with a grin. He was sure she could start to feel the change in, shall we say...firmness, under her hand.
He tapped at her behind again and grinned.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:15 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie winked at Iago and definitely felt him get excited under her hand. That made her grin devilishly though she did not stop, not while he was still tapping her backside. No, it wasn't over just yet.

"I'm not trying to do anything really...I'm innocent." Evie kissed his cheek and kept slowly stroking him.

.: Awwww! I'm sorry lol. I haven't seem the game yet, it's recorded XD :.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games