Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:42 pm
Kitzune was standing in the hallway with the others. She was leaning up against the wall with her arms crossed. She was staring at the floor and wasn't saying a word. It was like she was in her own little world. She didn't hear what everyone was saying. She isolated herself so much that she didn't move a muscle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:07 pm
Vivi didn't say anything to the coment Ross just said to Muraki....truth be told he was right, all she did was blush.
Muraki turned red at the comment, "WHAT DOES THAT SUPOSE TO MEAN?!" he yelled.
Vivi glared at him, "Not so loud you idiot!!!!! you wanna wake the dead?!"
Muraki blinked at her then fell silent, he didn't want to wake the dead....like last time. (Yup just think of the Thriller movie & you get what Muraki done last time LOL O_O)  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:12 pm
( lol nice i was wondering how the zombies came to life lol )

Kitzune stood there ignoring everyone. She had a kinda worried look on her face but for some reason she was worrying about something instead Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:59 pm
Ross smiled and stayed in the position he was in, flexing his muscles every so often to keep them from cramping up.

Erika looked nervously around the corner. Many of her past enemies were in that one corridor. Especially Kitzune. The annoying girl had always gotten in the way of her dealings. Erika swallowed and walked into the hall. She sat down a bit away from everyone, but close enough that they'd notice her. She felt she had to be here, Scarlet was basically her cousin.  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 pm
Kitzune looked at Erika for a little then stared at the floor again. She wouldn't speak one word at all. She was hoping that no one would notice what was wrong with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:08 pm
Erika watched the girl carefully. Out of all the people in the hall way, Erika probably knew her the best, even if it was for unfriendly reasons. After a while she spoke to her. "what's wrong Kitzune? you're not as... troublesome as usual."

Ross opened an eye when he heard Erika's voice. He was about to ask what she was doing there, but remembered she was now a royal.  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:12 pm
Kitzune looked at Erika again kinda a little angry but still calm. " Heh. Why would you care Erika. I know your royal now but that still doesn't mean some things can change between you and me. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:17 pm
Erika looked at her. "I'm not trying to change the past, and I'm not worrying because I'm a royal. I'm worried, because you hardly acknowladged that I'm here. That isn't like you."  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:22 pm
Kitzune gets up starts walking down the hall then stops in front of Erika. " I just have some things on my mind that's all Erika. " she said with a saddened face. She then started walking down the hall again and goes outside sitting on a rock meditating.

( i have to go. Bye and plz dont get to far for me ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:27 pm
(we'll try =D)

Erika watched as she left, an eyebrow raised. "not good to have things on your mind..." she muttered. She herself had no worries. Long ago she had mastered the skill of clearing her mind.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:55 pm
Vivi cocked an eyebrow at Erika then absently rubbing his shoulders, while sitting in his lap.
Muraki looked at Erika & said, "Yo" he learned slain from the other world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:12 pm
Scarlet woke up and saw that no one was in the room. She slowly got up and off the bed. She only got a bit better but was still slightly weak. The floor felt cold against her bare feet and it gave her the chills. She wanted to see how her father was and if he was awake. Slowly she opened the door and walked out only to see eveyone in the hall. Rui was the only one not there, he had gone to see his father. She closed the door and began to walk down the hall.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:31 pm
Ventura followed Scarlet down the hall but kept his distance. He was going to say something about her health but thought that would make it worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:39 pm
Scarlet made her way to her dads room. She began to couch and when she did she felt a slight pain on her side. Pushing foward she delt with it and finally reached the room. She opened the door and quickly walked in to see her dear father still asleep. Turning her head to the right she saw Rui asleep on the chair. She gave a weak smile and walkeed over to him. Scarlet grabbed a blanket and covered him with it. After that she went over and knelt down beside her father to see how he was doing.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:44 pm
Ventura stood outside the door waiting for Scarlet to come back out. He saw how much trouble she had opening the door and decided he would help her back.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games