Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image
Darcy looks down at her stained clothes. Pulling out her wand, she mutters a few words, and her outfit changes into a gaudy red and gold. "Em.... It's all I have with me...." she says, trying to explain. "Hello Frumoasa. I presume you are well?" Darcy asks, elated to see a familiar face.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:12 pm
User Image

"Very well, thank you, a full moon is coming up soon. I do like full moons. I assume you do to, seeing as you are the Astonomy teacher. " Tabby's voice seemed to go sarcastic at the last bit.  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:15 pm
"Honestly, I really don't like them," Darcy says bluntly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image
A smile of grim understanding passed Frumoasa's face.  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:35 pm
"Well, I must be going. Good day to you all," Darcy says. She drops a folded sheet of paper beside Frumoasa's foot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:40 pm
Frumoasa picks up the sheet and holds it out to Darcy. "Darcy, you dropped a sheet of paper."  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:41 pm
Darcy stops in the doorway, and without turning around, says, "No I didn't." She leaves.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:44 pm
User Image

"Ooooooh" Frumoasa says catching on. "She turns to the other professors. "Excuse me, I forgot my......nevermind." And without another word, she walked out.  

Tabby507

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:05 pm
Hogwarts Teaching Application
1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild? For like EVAR.

2. How many posts have you made? Quadrillionjillionmillionbazillion or something like that

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you? Suuuuuure kinda somewhat. But mostly Suuuuuure

4. Class(es) you are applying for, first and second choices only. Herbology

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required): Professor Juni A. Basore, nyaa

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts: Cause I taught last time and most people seemed to like my class so I'm back with a vengeance, yo!

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like) No. talk2hand

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.) Me, myself, and Irene.

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have: PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWAAAAA~~!!!!!

10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you slay me, AHAHAHAHA

11.Anything else you would like to add: I CLEAR MYSELF TO TEACH HERBOLOGY. AHAHAHAHA *ding* *runaway*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:46 pm
1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild?
Since, either late July or early August of 2009

2. How many posts have you made?
145; including this one would be 146

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
Yeah, I definitely turned in all homework and assignments. I'm pretty sure I enrolled in nearly every class.

4. Class(es) you are applying for, first and second choices only.
#1: Muggle Studies

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
Professor M. E. Ree
(^ ha ha; a little play on my username)

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts:
Because I get kinda bored in the winter-time, and teaching in the guild sounds like something fun to do.

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)
Kind of like every other class, only it will be about muggle history and how they have had an impact on the world that wizards are not a part of.

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)
Hmm... here are a few:
Stardust Muse, HEY-its-FRED123, Nn_nevershoutnever_nN, Pineapple-Robinson

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have:
Pure. Awesomeness. Oh dang it, that's what Stardust Muse has!
I guess then I am kind and loyal and whatever else a freaking Hufflepuff is!

10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class?
maybe... but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it seeing as people seem to shun Muggle Studies. I'm serious; they all go "shuuuuuunn! shuuuuunnn!"

11.Anything else you would like to add: uh... no?

meree

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 am
Yaaay Muggle Studies is back! I mean... you're cleared to create your classroom Professor Ree ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:16 pm
Junimaia
1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild? For like EVAR.

2. How many posts have you made? Quadrillionjillionmillionbazillion or something like that

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you? Suuuuuure kinda somewhat. But mostly Suuuuuure

4. Class(es) you are applying for, first and second choices only. Herbology

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required): Professor Juni A. Basore, nyaa

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts: Cause I taught last time and most people seemed to like my class so I'm back with a vengeance, yo!

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like) No. talk2hand

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.) Me, myself, and Irene.

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have: PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWAAAAA~~!!!!!

10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you slay me, AHAHAHAHA

11.Anything else you would like to add: I CLEAR MYSELF TO TEACH HERBOLOGY. AHAHAHAHA *ding* *runaway*

Not fair!! lol

IceeWitch

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:43 am
Can I post my first lesson?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:38 am
Tabby507
Can I post my first lesson?

I think so.
It's January 4th, so that means that classes begin, I think.

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:25 pm
Unfortunately Adonis has not made an announcement yet, he's late. Term has begin and so classes have started!

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games