Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:37 pm
"Look, I don't know who you are and I don't particularly give a damn." she said sounding particularly savage. "You came into our home in the middle of the night, to take him away without my knowledge, and quite probably without his. There will be no need for you to take him home, I will do so just as well."

Geez, she is just like her mother. Sweet when she loves you, killer when she hates you. He thought smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:53 pm
Bradley looked at her. "Uh Adelline meet Grandpa." He said pointing at Taylor. Sure he came in without their permission but he had actually cleared a lot of what was on Bradley's mind even if he did have a headache.

"Ms. Spade you see your friend has never met me before so if I was to have talked to him under different circumstances then there would be no way he would have listened to me." Taylor said to her.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:56 pm
She sighed, and shot a glare Bradley's way. "If you keep disappearing on me like this I am going to end up dying of a heart attack and several tumors." she said rubbing one of her temples in frustration, still unsure whether she should be relieved or pissed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:34 pm
"Sit unless you don't want to know how to keep Bradley in one piece Adelline." Taylor said to her calmly seeing how Bradley cringed after the glare shot to him.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:43 pm
She crossed her arms and sat next to Bradley looking at the man that sit near them. She noted how much Bradley, Gregory, and Taylor looked alike. Her and Valerian looked alike, but not like these three did. "Ok, I am listening."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:53 pm
"There is only one thing I want from you little one." He said pointing at Adelline. "Make sure that ring never leaves his finger ever." Taylor said in the strictest tone he could muster. "If it leaves his finger Bradley will be a shell while the demon in him traverses the earth with nothing but destruction on it's mind."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:08 pm
"I was told..." she stopped and looked at Bradley for a breif moment before continuing. "I was told that in order for the him to survive, he had to take the life of a vampire." she said this last part softly, feeling ashamed that she thought he could ever hurt her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:12 pm
Taylor's eyes closed to open a crimson color. "It was Drake wasn't it? She told you that didn't she? All she wants is the birth of another Demonic Dragon. I'll get her back oh I will." He growled at the both of them.

"Grandpa calm down. Don't kill us." Bradley said as he saw Taylor's eyes go back to normal.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:29 pm
"No... it was not actually." she stopped to choose her words carefully. "Though I have to say it's hard not to believe. When I tried to change Bradley, it nearly sucked the life from me. I'm not even sure what would happen if I had continued." she said shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:45 pm
"You would have died on the spot. Simple as that. No way around it just the facts. Who told you how to do this then?" Taylor asked not letting her out of this just yet.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:54 pm
"Dr. drake told me the first part, the second part involving my danger, was told to me by my father." she said this last part knowing Bradley would be angry, but he was going to find out eventually so why not tell him now?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:58 pm
Taylor sighed. "Who is your father? I think I would like to meet him. If Bradley gets mad he'll just get shocked by the ring. That's why you must make sure he wears it." He said to her watching Bradley's face get sour.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:07 pm
Before Adelline could say anything, there was a knock at the front door and Valerian came into the room. "I did. Sorry if you were not aware that your grandson could kill my daughter. My name is Valerian, it's a pleasure." he said with a slight bow looking around the room.

Adelline quickly grabbed Bradley's hand to comfort him, she knew how he felt about Valerian and she wanted no chance of that ring coming off or of him having an explosion of anger and an all out brawl in the living room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:19 pm
Seeing Valerian made his blood boil until the ring shocked him again. "Gah I hate this stupid ring!" Bradley screamed as he felt Adelline holding his other hand.

"My grandson only has the power to kill your daughter if she decided to drink from him without actually drinking from him. You see there's a big misconception that you do not understand and that is because you are a vampire not demon." Taylor said simply.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:28 pm
"And there is something you don't seem to understand, we as vampires have never gotten along with your kind. We both have our immense weaknesses and strengths. Though here we have two of a kind, he is no ordinary dragon while she is no ordinary vampire. He is the key to her death, and you would know this if you remembered anything of our past, Mr. Taylor."

"I am in a room full of heated bloodthirsty murderers." she said under her breath with a small chuckle. This was definitely nit the time or place to giggle, but what more could she do than stop and stare? It was not the time to interupt either.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games