Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxdified Rabbit

Conservative Shopper

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:24 am
Username: Moxdified Rabbit
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I LOVE art and do it for a living so why not join an art guild? =]
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: DA Link
Most recent piece of Avi Art

Im not very outgoing and im reclusive. Not very fond of people but I will respond to you if you speak to me. =]
I DO tend to poof from Gaia for a month or so sometimes but that wont be for a while so.
I Tattoo for a living and will draw custom art, tattoo designs etc for actual USD.
I ONLY do avi art on here. Link to my shop is in my sig.
Nice to meet yall  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:44 am
Username: FTSickest_Panda
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A little of this a little of that.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: xxvampyraxx701 @ Deviantart
──────────────────────────────  

FTSickest_Panda

Dapper Autobiographer

3,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zelthane

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:02 am
Username: Zelthane
Why I want to join C&F Guild: For the join a guild achievement.. lol no really I like art and art trades so you know.. yeah
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: link

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:11 pm
Username: Bitterwing
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? I wanted a place to share art and learn ways to get better smile I'll be applying for college (going in for animation) this year and so every and any tips I can get will be cherished, plus a little extra exposure can't hurt ya none ;D Nah?
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: You can click the my sigpic for my shop below or you can head to my dA right here~ smile Hope to meet some great people here~  

Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Et Folium

Star-Crossed Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:29 am
Username: Mistress Cherie
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I've got a developing passion in drawing and pixelling and would love to get critiques and tips on getting better n.n
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: DArt n.n

I got into drawing around this time last year and got really good at it, but real life came up and I never had the time to draw for about six months, and now I'm trying to pick it back up again but am struggling sweatdrop Same with pixelling; I only just got my toe in the water with that before I had to stop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 pm
Username: Puuya
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I am an architecture student and being good in drawing is a big plus. I am improving my skills recently.

I don't have many samples available now. sweatdrop  

Puuya

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Kareyha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:03 am
Hii (: Not sure if this guild is too active anymore.. but anyways. My username is Sakura_842, and my real name is Alice. I love manga, anime, kpop, design, drawing, anything artsy, etc.

I joined this guild simply because I am dedicated and I am passionate for art. I self taught myself, and then I got into School of the Arts High School in my city in which I am attending right now, through auditioning as well as three months of hardcore training, . So, anything if possible even if you didn't have professional training, in which I had little of. It was normally based off of practice.

I started my DA not that long ago, so there's not that much on it....But please check it out! biggrin I do anime art as a hobby normally, but I do a ton of realistic art as well. There's not a lot on it atm, but I'll add more soon! gaia_kittenstar emotion_bigheart
http://fatedcrossways.deviantart.com

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:40 pm
Hi, my username is 'High Queen of Sarían' after a story I've just started.. I joined this guild because I'm going to need art advice and critique. My hobbies are: drawing (duh), dancing, playing piano, singing, and obeying my cat's every wish and command 3nodding I love anime art, though my own needs lots of work.... I've only just got a deviantart account, so there's almost nothing on it. I plan to add more soon though!!

http://xxninja-kittyxx.deviantart.com/  

High Queen of Sarian

Whiskey Dik

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:30 pm
» Username: Whiskey Dik
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I'm an artist and I like meeting other artists c:
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: I don't really use deviant art but there are samples in my shop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:38 pm
Whiskey Dik
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: I don't really use deviant art but there are samples in my shop

Welcome to the guild! smile  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Whiskey Dik

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:41 pm
Pandiecakes
Whiskey Dik

Welcome to the guild! smile

» Thank you ^^
I love it!! Once I get back on my feet
and get some gold there are so many people here
I want to commission!! *w*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:54 pm
Hi I'm Kat I'm 18 I enjoy all types of art although I do tend to struggle with watercolor I'm in California and its very nice to meet you =^~^=  

Wonderland Witch

Devoted Cleric

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

FallnFeather

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:42 am
Hello~.

Username- FallnFeather. I'm 18 from Las Vegas, and recently just more to North Dakota. Er, College student.

Why I joined C&F- For fun? To support other artist and maybe get some more feed back on my works.

Deviant art- http://fallnfeather.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:56 pm
Hello, good evening/morning/noon or whatever time it is where you all are. On here, I am LittlexLostxOne, but will respond to Little or Lost. My real name is Nicole, you may also call me Nikki. I'm 19 years of age, and have been drawing since I could hold a pencil. It became a passion for me after I saw both Pokemon and Spirited Away. After that, I really aspired to learn to draw anime style characters, from the common chibi to somewhat semi-realistic characters. I do have a deviantart.Click here to see some of my art. I got a tablet a few years ago, and am just getting the hang of using Paint Tool SAI. I would also like to try out new programs, so if you have any you recommend, let me know. I also love constructive criticism, provided it is not just criticizing and being negative. I really hope to see some great artwork, and become inspired, as well as hopefully inspire some of you. Again, hello to you all, and nice to meet you.

Elveszetta

Interesting Capitalist

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers