Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:02 am

"Chris...." Amber said quietly and began to cry, but she didn't move. Raven flew up to her and grabbed Amber's arm. "Alright now..." Then Raven looked at Ashi. "Nice work.... for once...." Raven said. Then she looked at Chris, then Amber, then back to Ashi. "So where should we keep them now?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 pm

"I'm still new so you tell me where," Ashi replied.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:13 pm

(emili is taken hostage for like.....a year and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDDAY SINCE ITS TWO DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!e322^@%**&)$#@!@@!@!@FRANKENDOODLE)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Dewpool
(emili is taken hostage for like.....a year and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDDAY SINCE ITS TWO DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!e322^@%**&)$#@!@@!@!@FRANKENDOODLE)

((are you SURE you don't take meds?....))

Raven thought for a moment. "I guess we should seperate them. They might try to escape again..." Then she took Amber and flew down to a different hallway and threw her into a cell. Then she flew back to Ashi and Chris. "You choose where you want to keep him. I'm going to check on the Dark Night," Raven said, then flew off.

((btw, where IS the Dark Night?...))

Amber curled up and cried in the new cell.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 pm

(I got no clue)

Ashi took Chris down the opposite hallway Raven took Amber and threw Chris in a cell.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:37 pm

((I guess i'll play him for a bit.... or lets just say he is on VACATION!!!!!))

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:38 pm

(lol just play him)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:43 pm

((NEVER!!!! I'm just gonna say he can't be found right now...))

Raven flew to the thrown room and entered it, but the Dark Night wasn't in there. "Hm... oh well.. i guess i'll speak with him later...." Raven said to herself, then flew back to where she left Ashi and Chris, but they weren't there. "He must have taken Chris to his cell... ASHI!" Raven yelled.

Amber stopped crying now, so she got up and paced around the cell a bit. They might have seperated us, but not for long... i'm going to get us out... Amber thought.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Ashi walked up to Raven "What?"

(gtg I'll try to get on later)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:52 pm

((ok. see ya later!))

"I can't find the Dark Night, so i guess we'll be on our own for the time being... Did you take Chris to his cell?" Raven asked.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:48 pm

"Yah, but I don't get why the Dark Night wants them alive,"Ashi said to Raven.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:00 pm

"To be honest, i don't know either. I think it has something to do with their cat forms..." Raven said, unsure as well.

Amber paced around the cell still, trying to make a plan to get herself and Chris out of here.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:02 pm

"I put him in a cell with the shock bars, just in case,"Ashi said with a smirk.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:22 pm

"I'm pretty sure he got out of that before... but oh well... we'll catch them later if they DO manage to escape..." Raven said.

Amber stopped pacing, stood in front of the bars, and shot her Leaf Needle attack over and over quietly. Thank you for whoever gave me this power. Thank you for making it needles and not something big and loud, Amber thought/prayed. Eventually, the bars broke quietly. She got out and quietly ran down the hall. She saw Raven and Ashi, but she snuck by without them noticing. She had to find Chris's cell, but instead of calling, she quietly ran down the halls until she found him. She knelt a foot or two away from the bars, remembering before that she had shock bars before. "chris!" she said, being quiet as possible.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:38 pm

Chris looked up from the spot he sat in the back of the cell "Amber,"Chris said with relief,and slowly got up,he was clovered in blood and had a cut in is throut form Ashi's ash sword.
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games