Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:52 am
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus

Oh yeah? Didn't know that. I could understand how they screw up your liver though. I know they're horrible for you. ^^
Yeah but it's soo hard not to. If you have 5 bucks your getting alot more food at mc D's then at a super market

._. But I will persist! I musn't eat them anymore! See, I'm not overweight or anything but I'm out of shape. Any weight that I gain is actually just from my eating super un-healthy foods all the time. Like... honestly. I eat constantly. But I don't really have that high metabolism that gets rid of it for me. I just have to watch what I eat.
Otherwise, I need to hit the gym and work on all my strength. Though lately I've just been biking and doing the firefighter's workout.

-_-; I'm weird. I know.
Every guy eats a lot ^^ It's just well known.
Ahhh I have a high metabolism though my eating has been helter skelter as of late XP
I never work out -.- .waves the sad soul flag.

^_^ Aww, you're not a sad soul! You're really cool. ^_^

o_o Eat pie. If you find and obtain pie, eat it. o_o In it in memory of me. ;_; I would love to eat pie but I can't.
Oh well thank you for saying ^^ Now I feel all meaningful again.
^____^ I don't eat a lot of sweet things. Why can't you eat it?

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:40 pm
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus

Oh yeah? Didn't know that. I could understand how they screw up your liver though. I know they're horrible for you. ^^
Yeah but it's soo hard not to. If you have 5 bucks your getting alot more food at mc D's then at a super market

._. But I will persist! I musn't eat them anymore! See, I'm not overweight or anything but I'm out of shape. Any weight that I gain is actually just from my eating super un-healthy foods all the time. Like... honestly. I eat constantly. But I don't really have that high metabolism that gets rid of it for me. I just have to watch what I eat.
Otherwise, I need to hit the gym and work on all my strength. Though lately I've just been biking and doing the firefighter's workout.

-_-; I'm weird. I know.
Ahhh I have a high metabolism though my eating has been helter skelter as of late XP

o_o Eat pie. If you find and obtain pie, eat it. o_o Eat it in memory of me. ;_; I would love to eat pie but I can't.

Well.. the diet I'm currently trying to maintain involves really staying away from those kinds of sugars. Fruits are good. They have lots of natural sugar. Those are the good carbs that can break down small enough to feed the brain. But all those sweets aren't good for me. So I deviate from sugars and from eating too much. ^^  

Oulixeus
Crew

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:12 pm
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus

-_-; I'm weird. I know.

o_o Eat pie. If you find and obtain pie, eat it. o_o Eat it in memory of me. ;_; I would love to eat pie but I can't.

Well.. the diet I'm currently trying to maintain involves really staying away from those kinds of sugars. Fruits are good. They have lots of natural sugar. Those are the good carbs that can break down small enough to feed the brain. But all those sweets aren't good for me. So I deviate from sugars and from eating too much. ^^
that makes me want to eat an apple. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:41 pm
O-Chan

Apples give me stomach aches. o_o; A lot of fruits do, actually. I'm not sure why. They taste so acidic to me sometimes. I tangerines though. >_>; I love them.  

Oulixeus
Crew

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:23 am
Oulixeus
O-Chan

Apples give me stomach aches. o_o; A lot of fruits do, actually. I'm not sure why. They taste so acidic to me sometimes. I tangerines though. >_>; I love them.
o.o then what are you eating on this diet. We grow apples where I live so they are always fresh.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:48 pm
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

o.o then what are you eating on this diet. We grow apples where I live so they are always fresh.

...That's a good question... I eat chicken soup. Things that aren't too unhealthy. I eat some vegetables. Meats. I'm a little reluctant with meats though because proteins tend to turn into fat right away rather than good carbs which can take two or three days. I eat pasta and stuff. While a lot of these foods can be bad for me, I'm mostly altering my diet so that I eat less. A three meals a day kind of thing. This works for me when coupled with the normal activities I take part in.

Otherwise I would have to count calories... but I should anyways because I know for certain that I don't give myself the proper about.  

Oulixeus
Crew

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:45 pm
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

...That's a good question... I eat chicken soup. Things that aren't too unhealthy. I eat some vegetables. Meats. I'm a little reluctant with meats though because proteins tend to turn into fat right away rather than good carbs which can take two or three days. I eat pasta and stuff. While a lot of these foods can be bad for me, I'm mostly altering my diet so that I eat less. A three meals a day kind of thing. This works for me when coupled with the normal activities I take part in.

Otherwise I would have to count calories... but I should anyways because I know for certain that I don't give myself the proper about.
Humm so it does sound like you do still have a lot to eat.
^^'' i've never really dieted but at the same time some foods my body can't digest so it's like the sam thing ^^;;

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:57 pm
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

^^'' i've never really dieted but at the same time some foods my body can't digest so it's like the sam thing ^^;;

People shouldn't diet if they never need to. If a person is happy with who they are; that's what matters. And it isn't that I'm unhappy with myself... I just think I could and should be in better shape because of my profession. Besides, being healthy will help keep me from getting sick.
I have problems digesting some foods too. But than, I'm just really picky about food too.  

Oulixeus
Crew

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:05 pm
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

People shouldn't diet if they never need to. If a person is happy with who they are; that's what matters. And it isn't that I'm unhappy with myself... I just think I could and should be in better shape because of my profession. Besides, being healthy will help keep me from getting sick.
I have problems digesting some foods too. But than, I'm just really picky about food too.
What's your profession? o:

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:37 pm
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

o_O; Well... that's complicated. I work security every now and than. But during the school year I work for one of my teachers doing some Private Investigating. Fun stuff.  

Oulixeus
Crew

O-Chan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:26 am
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

o_O; Well... that's complicated. I work security every now and than. But during the school year I work for one of my teachers doing some Private Investigating. Fun stuff.
sounds like fun O:

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:18 am
O-Chan

Oulixeus
O-chan
sounds like fun O:

It's pretty fun. ^_^ What do you do? Still in school?  

Oulixeus
Crew

O-Chan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:50 pm
Oulixeus
O-Chan

Oulixeus
O-chan
sounds like fun O:

It's pretty fun. ^_^ What do you do? Still in school?

-.- eh yesh. I work part time at a cookie shop but my future plans havn't been created

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:39 pm
O-Chan

-.- eh yesh. I work part time at a cookie shop but my future plans havn't been created

I remember all my part time jobs. I worked at a coffee shop, a sandwich shop (though I hate sandwiches), I worked in a cafeteria and at a harvey's... gosh... I worked in a lot of places.

I think that you shouldn't worry too much about the future. Cross that bridge when you get to it. You really can't force it.  

Oulixeus
Crew

O-Chan

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:34 pm
Oulixeus
O-Chan

I remember all my part time jobs. I worked at a coffee shop, a sandwich shop (though I hate sandwiches), I worked in a cafeteria and at a harvey's... gosh... I worked in a lot of places.

I think that you shouldn't worry too much about the future. Cross that bridge when you get to it. You really can't force it.

Xp right now I would kill for an art class x.x
.get's on DA.

^^;; there is a lot i could say here but i'm not going to.
Heck @.@ I shouldn't be typing at all right now.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games