Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:28 pm
"A bet's a bet. Even if I didn't consent to it!" he said smiling the at Maura as he said the last part. "Kiki, please! Don't change for my sake, really! I'm fine! Don't worry about me!" he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:27 pm
Kiki pulled her hair out of her face, revealing her stunningly beautiful face, "Are you sure? You did say I looked better this way," she smiled.

Bachi blushed and ran up to Kiki, making her release the hair in her hand, pushing it back over her face, "Kiki please. Don't let people see your face. Let's just go in and eat. Then you can play the piano," Bachi exhealed a bit, she couldnt stand seeing Kiki's face without losing herself.

Kiki laughed, "Alright, alright. Let's go in guys. Bachi doesn't like me showing my face," she giggled, walking up the steps.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:51 pm
Road showed them where they were eating in the building and in the room was a piano. She sat down and played for them while they got seated. ( Ever hear the 14th's song from D. Gray-man?? That's the song she's playing. X3)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:00 pm
Erik at first let the ladies go in first as he held the door open. But as Maura was the last person to go in, all the horrible feelings came rushing back. He let the door go and was about to run. But as soon as he took a step away from the building, Maura reached back and snatched him back into the building. "You're coming in and eating! Then you're getting your hair cut! And you know what? You're gonna like it!" she whispered.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:28 pm
Kiki smiled, almost danceing along with the music. It was wonderful to hear the piano aain. It brought back memorys of her mother, and of her father.

"Just look at Kiki Erik, Maura. Just look how happy she is to just be near a piano again. She must have loved it so much...her family is gone. But she can be with them with her music." it was almost heart-breaking, Kiki's face. A mixture of happiness, and sadness.

Kiki could stand it no longer, she needed to play. She sat beside Road, placeing her fingers on the keys. How many songs should she play? Oh! She could play forever! But she didn't have forever here. She had but an evening. So she would have to choice her songs carefully.
She choice her first one, "Road, could I have the piano for a moment? We can play a song togather after this," she said. Pressing her fingers onto the keys. She began to play and sing along with it. She felt, for a moment, free and normal. She sang about a subject she had long forgotten. From her past. Love. Not friendship love, love. The love Erik and Maura shared.

The song pulled so closesly at Bachi's heart, she felt a single tear roll down her face chillingly. She looked at Erik and Maura, 'What pain must have she indured to play sucha song? Who is the song about?'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:56 pm
The song brought tears to Maura's eyes as well. It reminded her so much of her feelings for Erik. And though this song came close, it would never be enough to show the full extent of her love for him.

Erik listened, his head down, staring into his still clean plate. The music engulfed him and he let it soothe him. He wasn't completely fine though. The words filled his heart with a subtle sorrow only able to be felt when you lose someone or thing that was close to you. Almost everyone here could attest to that. He grabbed Maura's hand, squeezing it.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Road sat beside Kiki and waited for her to finish her melody. She has already experienced the pains of her past and refused to be reminded of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:51 pm
Erik couldn't help but think about things lost. Family, hope for a while, a race, he was about to lose his hair, and maybe his sanity if things like this kept happening. He couldn't take it anymore. Why was everything movin so slowly? Erik just wanted it to be over. He stood. "Can we eat now?? I'm starving," he said loudly. It was only an excuse to move things along though. He could already hear Bachi on his case.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:28 pm
Road moved beside Kiki and put her hands on Kiki's. "Its time to eat, so lets go...,she said to the other gently while gently prying her from the piano.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:08 pm
Bachi wanted nothing but to bark at Erik for pulling Kiki from the piano so early. But she would wait until later that night. But she glared holes into the back of his head until then.

Kiki barely heard Erik, but she did feel Road trying to remove her from the piano. For a moment, she looked up at Road in confusion. Then she understood, "Can I play after dinner?" she asked, wistfully, looking a bit dazed as she stood.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:43 am
Erik felt the strong vibes coming from Bachi as he'd predicted. He wanted Kiki to be happy, but she was just making it hard for him to be. Why did things get so crazy for him all of a sudden? He was the only man though. As a man, he was taught not to show weakness, you didn't talk about how you felt to just anybody, if anybody at all. These girls were making him do that constantly. But he couldn't say that. So he quickly left the room and walked in any direction, looking for the food.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:22 pm
Kiki watched Erik go, feeling a little bad. She felt like he didn't want to be here. He probably didn't. She had a sence that Erik didn't like the army. "Maura, does Erik not like this building? Or is he just really hungry?" she asked, looking back at her with concern as she sat at there asigned table.

Bachi sat beside Kiki, grabbing a napkin and placeing it on Kiki's lap, then did the same for herself. "Or both," she commented.

This little imput made Kiki laugh.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:37 pm
Maura Kiki straight in the eye and was silent for a moment. Kiki was so innocent and oblivious and she couldn't see that she was surrounded by four walls of pain and suffering. "No," she finally answered. "He hates this place." Maura looked at the door, hoping that Erik would come back any second. "And with good reason. The army destroyed his family. It's destroyed many a family. That was the number one reason children showed up at our orphange. There were boys who left to join the army, and they either died or came back to visit us with rattled brains. They called themselves The Children of War because the war had taken the place of their family....or so they thought." Maura said and fell silent once again.

((next time u post envy, could you plz bring in Mustang? i got an idea for erik))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:01 pm
Bachi felt a tug at her heart. She understood, in a way, what it was like to lose family. Everyone their did. Kiki, loseing her parents, and her sister. Bachi, her family was long dead. Road was still a mistory, but Bachi was sure there was some meaning behind her.

Kiki was silent for a long while. She seemed to be thinking about something, she thought long and hard.
Finally, "I see. So it's hurting him to be here?" she looked up at Maura, "Then we shall leave," she said, clenching her hands in tight fists. "Or this place will burn," she said in a low growl, her body steaming. "For it's sins, for the war, for Erik's family, for every family. This place is covered in sin. It must burn," she hissed with anger.

Bachi looked at Maura, her face simply stateing, 'Uh oh,'.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:50 pm
Maura stood up quickly and grabbed Kiki's shoulders. "Please Kiki, understand! Erik would've never come in here if it wasn't for all of us being here with him! He did this for you! Besides Kiki, if we burn this place down we'll all be punished terribly, and that's something I'd rather not go through right now," Maura said. "If everyone had the choice of burning this place down, it'd have been gone years ago! So please understand that it's ok," Maura went on.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff