Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-helsinki-lintu-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:32 pm
Hello I am dwindal, I am a 15 year old guitarist from england. I've been very busy recording with my band at the moment, but I always have time for Gaia. Im a nice person aslong as your nice to me. I don't judge a book by its cover, but be warned if the book gives me a paper cut then it will be burned to ashes. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:01 pm
lol HAI NEW PPLZ  

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:36 am
Welcome neko nails, glad that u joined us biggrin and ava; dwindal, i welcome oth of u 2 to neko heaven~ and BTW wb rayne biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:24 am
hai every1 and welc0me t0 all the new in the guild.. ;]  

iminLAVA

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:41 am
Welcome to Neko Nails, Ava & dwindal! Thanks for making the decision to join our guild. We all hope that you will enjoy hanging out here when you can. Please remain active by posting as often as you can as that lets all of us get to know each other better. There are many great topics to comment under. Welcome others as we all would like to be friends with everyone & most of all, just have fun~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:00 am
Misty is hard at work as always. ^^ <3

Welcome everyone! I'm glad there's finally another preggo in the guild! Now I have someone to sympathize with. =3

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

lumpiamagic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:47 pm
Welcome to the guild all! Remember to post and stay active to try and get promoted XD. Also try going to other peoples profile and chatting a bit. Hope you guys like the guild! Btw, I'm Andrew for all the new commers to know!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:23 pm
Haha, I guess I'm obligated to do this, right? Well, okay.
HELLO all new guild mates, I'm Id, Muse, Monsters, Dante, whatever and I'm the resident eccentric literate. I am also a liturgist currently working on the bible of Neko. Not really, but if you commission me for enough gold I might just do it.

-Remember to stay active or Misty will attack you as she did to me one time.
-Remember to post in the correct threads, General Discussion is not a welcoming arena.
-Remember to respect mah authoritay. I WILL eat your soul with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
-Remember to make fun of Lord Vesquan at any given opportunity as he likes it (the pervert)
-Remember to throw raw eggs at Reinbow Chi Tea at any given opportunity as she likes the feeling of dead chickens cracking against her skin. (the pervert)
-Remember to mock Misty at any given opportunity as it pisses her off. (the normal person...)

First rule of Neko Heaven is you do not talk about Neko Heaven.
Second rule of Neko Heaven is you DO NOT talk about Neko Heaven.
If someone says 'stop' or goes limp by all means continue verbally beating them.
Only two smart people to a fight. (it may unnerve the other half of the population)
One fight at a time (can't contain two. xD)
No shirts, no shoes (one for the guys. -wink-)
Threads will go on as long as they have to, and probably longer.
If this is your first night at Neko Heaven... you HAVE to post.

GOD I deserve an award for that!

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Regal Reprobation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:06 pm
Welcome new members! I hope you guys have as much fun on this guild as I am. Everyone is so nice. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:19 pm
No new members todai?? ;( how sad~ well... welcome all members to neko heaven... again~

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Beauty of Mules

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:19 am
Well, it's me, Raka_Putra, and i'm back here because that id was banned. It's nice to be here once more!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:50 am
WELCOME BACK TO US Raka_Putra!!! ~huggles~ its gr8t to have u back^-^ even though idk u ;|  

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:32 pm
Welcome back. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:25 pm
HAI NEW PEOPLE!!
:3  

SZ-4

Dapper Genius

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Kurenai Camille

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:57 pm
Konnichiwa!!! I'm Little Camille!!! You can call me Camille Chan or Tiny.... But I'm NOT Tiny..... I don't why, but you can call me Roose too!! ^ ^  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games