Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:23 pm
Cassidy laughed. "So if my hands are cold, I can stick them inbetween your legs?" She asked with a wink and reached over, slipping her hand inbetween his legs. "Yeah, well I guess me being weak helps your manlyness." She giggled. She eyed him. "No. Not a vampire thing. You're definatly the oddest person i've ever met." She mused with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:16 am
Matthew shook as he phased again, older then most. "This is getting rediculus.." He said as he looked at her hand, he bit his lip blushing. He took her hands and held onto it moving it away from his crotch. "U-Uh, n-no not there." He said smiling as he kissed her temple. "I don't want to pull an Edward Cullen and end up hurting you like he did to Bella. Poor sap gave us all bad names.." He said snickering.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:14 pm
Cassidy raised an eyebrow. "Fine. We'll barely touch." She pouted and climbed out of the car and strode into her house and up to her room, closing the door behind her. She sighed softly and laid back on her bed looking around. "Its weird." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:42 am
Matthew was in her room before she was, sitting on the window sill. "WHy? Why do you always do that...You make it all my fault..Why? You always leave me, even when its your god damn fault..Why?" He asked as he climbed on top of her, whispering sudectivly in her eear. "I want every part of us to touch...And you know I wouldn't hurt you.." His lips softly crasses her face, and neck, he sighed softly into her ear. "I love you Cassidy, even though you drive me nuts sometimes."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:14 am
"Maybe it's a ploy to see how much you do love me." Cassidy suggested with a grin. "And this time it wasn't my fault. I want to do more and you don't... It's a one way feeling." She pouted a bit. "Oh well. We'll never go further... never take risks. We'll live here together and kiss but thats the end. What a fantastic story." She muttered.

Jordan was again lurking, smelling human blood only to find it to be Cassidys. It was the sweetest scent to him. "Oh Cassie..." He muttered longingly. "I'll give you everything you want." He whispered and went back into the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:49 pm
"I-I I'm just scared that's all...I don't...I don't want to accidentlly suck your blood.." He said as he looked down at her, he was upset, she always did this, he hated her sometimes, but his love for her pushed it aside. "If you want to do something more, I'll try...Whenever...If you want to.." He said sadly, he didn't want to, he hated the mere thought, but she wouldn't know that. "I just want to make you happy." He breathed into her ear.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:56 pm
Cassidy sighed softly, and took his face in her hands. "No. I want you to be happy and you don't want to do anything more." She whispered and kissed him gently. "I respect that." She said calmly. "I love you and thats all that matters." She nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:49 am
He stuck his toung out, it was long, he licked both of her hands, as best he could while they were holding his face. "Well what if I told you that I really really, wanted you right now?" He asked his trembling hands gentlly brushing along her curves, he smiled softly, his eye's were a soft pink, he kissed her slowly. "Please.." He looked at her, smiling sincerly as he slowly pulled his shirt off. "Tell me if I'm making you cold.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:46 am
Cassidy shrugged. "I don't know if I'd believe you... considering you just said you didn't want me..." She smiled and kissed him gently. "You won't make me cold. I'm a tough girl." She whispered, laying against him. "I just love having you here with me." She commented. "I don't need anything more... I know you don't want anymore." She nodded. "And I'm good with that"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:18 pm
Matthew pouted as he looked at her, he was cute. He softly pulled her shirt over her head. "Oh but your wrong, so very wrong.." He whisperd as he kissed down her neck. "Please...." He begged childeshly.

[[Sorry it's so short, and shall we time skip? To when there not havign sex, if she let's him? xD Well yeah, we have to. xD So I guess that was a stupid qustion..]  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:30 pm
Cassidy frowned a bit. "You said you didn't want to... I don't want to do anything you don't!" she defended, melting at his kisses. "But if you're telling me you want to... then I'm happy to do as you wish." She grinned and kissed him back. Their love could make the world crumble.
[[Skippy!]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:30 am
[[xD Skip to my Lou...xD]]
Matthew smiled as he cloappsed next to her, he held her closely, glad he hadn't gone Edward. He kissed her forhead, smiling brightly as he wrapped his arms full around her. Burrying his face in her hair. "I love you..And your body...and the sex." He said snicking childeshly.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:37 pm
[[Hehehe! Skip Skip Skip to my lou!! <3 ]]

Cassidy could feel how heavy her breathing was. She just smiled, cuddling into Matthew's bare chest. "I love you and everything about you!" She noted happily. She kissed his collarbone gently ang giggled. "Well I finally know what sex feels like." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:06 pm
"Yeah.."He breathed into her head. "So do I." No I don't, I didn't feel a thing, nothing at all. He thought as he kissed her softly, he wasn't lying. He knew what sex as a vampire was like. It was emotionless, it was filled with an empty void, and empty, nothingness.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:58 pm
Cassidy looked up at him with concern. "I know you're lying..." She whispered. "You didn't feel anything..." She sighed softly. "I should've known that would happen..." She rolled out of bed and wrapped a silk robe around her. "I wish I had never turned you vampire." She commented and went into the bathroom to shower.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff