Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm insane, aren't I?
Yes. Yes you are.
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
No, it's all right.
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
I have no opinion on the matter, I am just driven by the obsessive-compulsive desire to vote in every single poll there is.
36%
 36%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 49

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:41 am
Nebelstern
and_solo_said
Gentlemen, I believe that we have been conned stare

Well... if we have, then she SHALL feel our combined wrath. In fact, would she risk having all of us onto her? sweatdrop

Well, I don't think she would care that much about most of us.....But Invi could hire a merciless army of noobs to flame her  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:52 am
Conned?
*cries about lack of yoghurt guild*

I'll get you my pretty!!!!  

Ares

Gaulia

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:22 pm
Damnit, not conned. xd I've literally JUST got on the PC, I've been feeling really ill all day, and mnyeh.

n_n I'll have it up by the morning, though.

domokun If my brother doesn't kick me off the PC.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 2:58 pm
You nasty people. All ganging up on the poor, innocent little conner. xd  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Gaulia

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:03 pm
ice_illusion
You nasty people. All ganging up on the poor, innocent little conner. xd

crying Yes, you cruel people. Conner? Nah. Poor and innocent? Not that either..  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:53 pm

And your little dog too!!!!  

Arivel

Gaulia

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:00 pm
Arivel

Oh noes, not my dog!! Leave Illy alone!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:02 pm
Switchblade no Demi
My apologies to Illy. I'm sorry, I just had to make a yoghurt thread ... xd This isn't spam, really!

For anyone who doesn't know what in the world I'm on about, or wants to know why there's even a need for a thread completely devoted to *yoghurt, then you should all read the comments on the "British Guild Patrons: Introduce yourself here" thread. Actually, go read them all anyway.

User Image

Yes, it was completely necessary to make that, too. whee Of course I noticed halfway through that it's kind of off-white instead of plain 255 255 255 ... but I tried, no? O_o

And now, to start off the yoghurty goodness: What's your favourite flavour of yoghurt? biggrin

* the topic's about yoghurt but I've got the strangest feeling that Invi and Illy are going to hijack the topic and change it to something else altogether. *blink*

*salutes* crying  

Nebelstern
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:46 am
Nebelstern
Switchblade no Demi
My apologies to Illy. I'm sorry, I just had to make a yoghurt thread ... xd This isn't spam, really!

For anyone who doesn't know what in the world I'm on about, or wants to know why there's even a need for a thread completely devoted to *yoghurt, then you should all read the comments on the "British Guild Patrons: Introduce yourself here" thread. Actually, go read them all anyway.

User Image

Yes, it was completely necessary to make that, too. whee Of course I noticed halfway through that it's kind of off-white instead of plain 255 255 255 ... but I tried, no? O_o

And now, to start off the yoghurty goodness: What's your favourite flavour of yoghurt? biggrin

* the topic's about yoghurt but I've got the strangest feeling that Invi and Illy are going to hijack the topic and change it to something else altogether. *blink*

*salutes* crying

*grins*

The post that started it all..

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:13 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Switchblade no Demi

User Image

*salutes* crying

*grins*

If this thread ever got deleted for some reason or other, what would you do? rolleyes  

Nebelstern
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:42 am
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Switchblade no Demi

User Image

*salutes* crying

*grins*

If this thread ever got deleted for some reason or other, what would you do? rolleyes

It did actually vanish once, just a glitch though.

Thankfully.

Meh, it'd not just be my loss I suppose. If a wayward crewman deleted it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:46 am
I guess you could just make another, yet it would be an ultimately pointless, futile effort. Pet rocks, on the other hand...
rolleyes

(Gah! I keep using that... *kicks self*)

Nebelstern
Crew

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:02 am
Gaulia
Arivel

As the Romans would say...

Soddus Officus.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:43 am
illyrianth
Gaulia
Arivel

As the Romans would say...

Soddus Officus.

whee You love me really.  

Gaulia

Silver_Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:40 am
*sips tea*  
Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games