Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:49 am
Foetus In Fetu
It's a bit dorky of you all to measure your street cred in 'cool points'. Coolness is an indiscrete variable, duh.

All variables can be quantised. In fact I propose that there exists a global "coolness" field which couples strongly to cool people. I hope the obvious self-parody and satire is not lost given this is supposed to be the haven with people who have senses of humour.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:13 am
A Lost Iguana
Foetus In Fetu
It's a bit dorky of you all to measure your street cred in 'cool points'. Coolness is an indiscrete variable, duh.

All variables can be quantised. In fact I propose that there exists a global "coolness" field which couples strongly to cool people. I hope the obvious self-parody and satire is not lost given this is supposed to be the haven with people who have senses of humour.
The "coolness" field would exert a pull on the surrounding persons thus explianing the existance of "cool wanabes".
XD  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:32 pm
Invictus_88
Timeless Visage

Psh. Who said that Invictus was cool? ~Looks around the guild.~ I haven't heard it, uhm... ever.

Now now, you're not one to be passing judgment like that.You just move in the wrong circles..
wink
Well Sean, when I truly care about being "cool" in your eyes. Or your imaginary little cool points, then I might consider taking advice from you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:48 pm
Oh hey...I just remembered. I promised Francis I'd show him my hat...

User Image Kinda blurry. o.O  

Angilwingz

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:54 pm
Angilwingz

OMFG!!!11!11!!1  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:06 pm
Foetus In Fetu
Angilwingz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kinda blurry. o.O

OMFG!!!11!11!!1
Lol. Exactly.  

Angilwingz

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:04 am
Angilwingz

biggrin heart

Vraiment-mega-superchouette!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:28 pm
Invictus_88
Angilwingz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kinda blurry. o.O

biggrin heart

Vraiment-mega-superchouette!
Ahh, merci. C'est tres interessant oui?  

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:17 pm
Angilwingz
Invictus_88
Timeless Visage

Psh. Who said that Invictus was cool? ~Looks around the guild.~ I haven't heard it, uhm... ever.

Now now, you're not one to be passing judgment like that.You just move in the wrong circles..
wink
Well Sean, when I truly care about being "cool" in your eyes. Or your imaginary little cool points, then I might consider taking advice from you.

PENALTY ON THE OFFENSE! Loss of 15 cool points just because! ~makes some funky referee signals and wanders off the thread.~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:32 pm
Timeless Visage
Angilwingz
Invictus_88
Timeless Visage

wink

PENALTY ON THE OFFENSE! Loss of 15 cool points just because! ~makes some funky referee signals and wanders off the thread.~
confused  

Angilwingz

LLT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:12 pm
Timeless Visage
Angilwingz
Invictus_88
Timeless Visage

wink

You sound like a GD'er. xp They have this stupid GD points thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:45 am
LLT
Timeless Visage
Angilwingz
Invictus_88
Timeless Visage

wink

American Football referee.... >.>  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:14 am
Timeless Visage
LLT
Timeless Visage
Angilwingz
Invictus_88
Timeless Visage

wink

American Football referee.... >.>

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:26 am
I hate sports. ._. Except maybe ice hockey.  

LLT

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:27 pm
I thought I hated sports until I discovered Tiddlywinks ninja  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games