Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:44 pm
((umm......my characters name is Makaia but everyone calls me Kai for short and i think we would get mixed up.......did u have a diff name??? 0.o......cauz u did the same thing in the other rp member sweatdrop and u realised it was from a diff rp......just clearing things....im not mad just a bot confused......not asking u to change it......just wondering....))

she narrowed her eyes at him "........just because i look human dosent mean i AM" she said smirking bac as he made that comment  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:07 pm
His smirk widened. "Oh, I know that, girly." He tapped his nose. "Never fails..." he said as his eyes turned red.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:15 pm
"Oh really? then why did you threaten to bite me huh?" she said as she turned twards Jan again  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:24 pm
His eyes faded back to blue. "I did no such thing!" he said, feigning indignation. He looked back to Jan and felt his smirk slip. When she stirred, he stood and practically ran over to her, watching her face anxiously.

Jan opened her eyes blearily. "Ugh... What happened?" When her vision cleared, revealing an anxious-looking Fawkes, she jumped and sat bolt upright. "Kai... How long have I been out?" she asked, trying to avoid the conversation she was no doubt going to have to have with Fawkes for as long as possible.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:31 pm
she put her hands out to the sides and shurged the i-duno shrug and she felt she slowly faded out of the picture between them two in the room  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:27 pm
Fawkes cleared his throat loudly, trying to get her attention. Jan flinched and looked back at him slowly, her red eyes clouded by something he couldn't quite place. "Can you help me?" he asked.

Jan looked up at him, then away, thinking quickly. "I doubt it... Because the last time I tried to help you, I killed you." As soon as she had finished, she jumped up and ran out the door.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:31 pm
Cheza got bored waiting for Tsume so she started to head back to the house. As she walked she went into deep thought and stopped paying attention to where she was going. While walking she collided with another person and fell to the ground. When she looked up to apologize she saw that is was her friend Jan. " Hey sorry bout that. What's wrong why aren't you back at the house?" she asked concern covering her facial expressions.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:10 pm
Jan turned away from Cheza, praying that she hadn't seen her face clearly. "It's alright, I wasn't paying attention," she said her voice strained. Damn, I thought I'd gotten over that "I was just leaving..." she looked back, making sure that Fawkes wasn't following her. After she got herself under control again, she looked back at Cheza. "Where's Tsume?" she asked, trying to steer the conversation away from herself.

Fawkes frowned. "What does that mean?" he muttered to himself, sitting on the chair that had just been vacated. "Killed me? I don't think I'm dead..." He glanced at Makaia. "Any idea what she's talking about?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:18 pm
"...>.>...no isea....." she looked away, a bit mad he made Jan have thoes feelings, she stood up and walked to her room without making a sound  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:25 pm
Cheza could clearly tell something was wrong but didn't push Jan for anything. " He's back there." she replied with a sigh as she pointed over her shoulder. " Any way forget about him do you wanna take a walk with me?" she asked hoping for someone that she could keep her company.  

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Jan looked at Cheza and smiled. "Yeah, sounds good. I could use the distraction."

Fawkes watched after Makaia, thoroughly confused and disgusted with himself. "Dammit!" he said, hanging his head between his knees. "What a mess..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:05 pm
Makaia had a hint of sadness and she new he really didnt know what he did wrong "....*sigh* Fine! what is teh real deal?!" she said not wanting him to lie anymore, or thats what she thought he was doing anyway  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:22 pm
"I don't know," he said softly, not looking up. "I don't remember anything. But, obviously, she remembers something, and it's painful for her." He looked up at the ceiling, leaning back. "And I don't know why, but that makes me very sad..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:27 pm
her anger turned to sorrow. she sat ther quietly thinking that would be teh best thing to do at teh moment  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces