Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 am
((Dun dun dun!))

Before the med. cat could even look at his arm, Clovershadow left. He could smell Tigereyes. She had left camp. He padded out of camp aswell, and it was easy to follow her. When he finally saw her, he yowled "Tigereyes!"

((Without hostility, of course.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:38 am
(lol)
Tigereyes turned. She saw Clovershadow limping towards her. "leave me be Clovershadow. . . .you don't want me.. ..I don't even want myself." Cherrywhisker cringed at the pain she had inflicted on him.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 pm
Frostheart flicked her tail in surprise. "Hm, wise descision. But to prove your worthiness, I must ask you to do a simple task." her eyes glinted with wickedness. "Kill the brother whom've I hated so much- Moonshadow.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 pm
(ga! evils afoot! EVIIIIIIIIIIL!!!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:57 pm
((World Domination!!! xD BEARCLAW SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:30 pm
(lol, correction! TIGEREYES WILL TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

The Panda_Kitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:14 pm
little_moon_girl
Clovershadow backed up. No Starclan?! "No more Starclan!? Tigereyes, this cat is mad!" He yowled. He hissed, his fur standing on end. "I will never go against Starclan!"

((The big battle between the clans should start soon after Silverpaw and Foxpaw become warriors. But Patchstar....))

(i'm sorry, did you need me to make them warriors in MoonClan first?)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:17 pm
(and what's all this about ruling the universe when y'all know that patchstar controls everything in existence including YOUR SOULS? lol luv u guys. heart /Patchy)  

The Panda_Kitty

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:31 pm
(hahahaha! that's a good One patchy. . . .lol thats a good one. . . twisted )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:21 am
(you will nevar have my soul!!! and i confussed, i feel like a retard cry , will someone tell me whats going on??? xd )  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:03 pm

tryingtoescapereality
Crew
((YOU ARE ALL MY MINIONS!!! I CONTROL YOU ALL MUHAHAHAHAHAHA))

((Oh, nothing much has happened. All I did was enslave the entire Warriors Guild))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:53 pm
((... nice bearclaw...real subtle xd ))  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:38 pm
(*karate kicks Bearclaws head* HA!!!! MUTINY!!!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:45 am
((Merry Chrismas Guys 3nodding heart ))
((*gasp* Dont Karate Kick Bearclaw!!! I've raised you better than that little sister!!!))  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:11 pm
((Little sister?!?))

((Oh, there would be alot more people in that picture, but it would only let me choose from my 1st page of friends T.T))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games