Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:01 pm
The Hatter smiled and settled himself down as well. "Yes, I know what you mean. Although at the same time, I don't... I've known all the senses my whole life, so I think I sort of take them for granted sometimes.... but I think now I'm learning to appreciate it more." He grinned and tapped her nose. "And it really is a wonderful feeling."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:02 pm
((Hey Nana, do you know what an affiliate is? I somewhat know what that is. XP Anyways, is your art shop still open? I just opened my own and I'd like to pay you for the pic of Tick-Tock and the Hatter, if you'd like.))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:05 pm
((well, it's not owned by this account, but basically it's still open. But you don't need to pay me because I was going to draw them anyway and you just happened to ask around the same time. ^-^ but yeah, wanna be affiliates? that'd be pretty awesome. like, I post a banner with a link to your shop and you post one to mine... pretty awesome. but I might have to start a new art shop since I use this account the most now....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:08 pm
Tick-Tock smiled and cuddled close to the Hatter. She did love the way he felt. "I'll never take these feelings for granted. As a robot, I was so afraid I'd lose Rosalie's kindness...and lose my feelings for you and the others. Now, these feelings are my own and...it's absolutely breathtaking to feel my heart beat and know the only reason it speeds up is because I have you." With that, she took his checker clad hand and pressed it to her chest. "Do you feel that? My heart...it races...I never thought I'd feel that."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:11 pm
The Night Faery
((well, it's not owned by this account, but basically it's still open. But you don't need to pay me because I was going to draw them anyway and you just happened to ask around the same time. ^-^ but yeah, wanna be affiliates? that'd be pretty awesome. like, I post a banner with a link to your shop and you post one to mine... pretty awesome. but I might have to start a new art shop since I use this account the most now....))

((Yeah, that'd be cool. I'll gladly take you as an affiliate. I just need a banner for your shop then. And I'll give you one. I have someone working on a better one.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:17 pm
The Hatter laughed softly. "There are certainly some interesting things about being human, aren't there?" He idly plucked a blade of grass and began peeling away at it. "Are you cold?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:19 pm
Tick-Tock shook her head. "No, not at all. In fact, it's perfect here. And lets not forget your coat, it too is keeping me warm."

((Anyways, here's a link, banner, thingy:

-+-Mello Down, Choco's Art Shop-+-!

Give me one for yours when you're done))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:32 pm
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/bck-s-art-shop-quick-cute-and-cheap/t.30737717/][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/jumps4pony/stuff that caro drew/artshopbanner1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

there we go! that's the one on Black Charity Kidd... I haven't made one for this account just yet...))

"Good," said the Hatter, tossing away the blade of grass. "I don't want you getting sick." He sighed and looked up at the star-sprinkled sky. "It's so peaceful here, it's hard to believe that just over there is all that destruction... I hope this jewel the Caterpillar was talking about can fix things."

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:34 pm
Jasper made a nasty face at the Guardian, but carried on with what he was doing. He was wondering if anyone would notice the Jabberwocky aura he carried around himself or if they were too injured to notice. And where was Nana's father?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:44 pm
The Night Faery
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/bck-s-art-shop-quick-cute-and-cheap/t.30737717/][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/jumps4pony/stuff that caro drew/artshopbanner1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

there we go! that's the one on Black Charity Kidd... I haven't made one for this account just yet...))

"Good," said the Hatter, tossing away the blade of grass. "I don't want you getting sick." He sighed and looked up at the star-sprinkled sky. "It's so peaceful here, it's hard to believe that just over there is all that destruction... I hope this jewel the Caterpillar was talking about can fix things."

The Caterpillar scoffed from where he sat at the Hatter's comment, but said nothing more. Tick-Tock shook her head. "No, I'm alright. I've never been sick before though. What's that like?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:45 pm
Nana finished with the Guardian and stood up to go to the next person. Everyone looked up at her and just stared. They all had the same expression as the Guardian she had just healed-- that of pure hatred. Nana stood frozen, not knowing what to do. When she spoke, her voice was small and terrified like a child's. "Jasper...." she said. "They all think I'm a traitor."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:50 pm
"Well, it's pretty much thoroughly and entirely not the nicest feeling in the world, if that makes any sense," the Hatter said thoughtfully. "It can be annoying or it can be bad, depending on how sick you are. There's a regular cold, which is where you just cough and sneeze and get a runny nose, I'm sure you've seen those before. Sneezing is interesting-- you get this little tickle in your nose and it makes your eyes water and then you let out a big breath of air like an explosion..." He suddenly realized what he was saying and laughed. "I've never had to describe a sneeze before! But there's a first time for everything, I suppose."
He looked up at the Caterpillar. "Why the scoffing?" he asked. "Did I say something funny?"

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:54 pm
The Night Faery
Nana finished with the Guardian and stood up to go to the next person. Everyone looked up at her and just stared. They all had the same expression as the Guardian she had just healed-- that of pure hatred. Nana stood frozen, not knowing what to do. When she spoke, her voice was small and terrified like a child's. "Jasper...." she said. "They all think I'm a traitor."

"What has she done to be marked as a traitor?" Jasper yelled. Then, he turned to Nana. "Let them think what they want. If they don't want our help, then they can die for all I care." He glowered. "And I'll spit on their graves." He muttered the last part to himself. They never showed him compassion as a young and injured Jabberwocky. Why should he? They were injured, all of them and wasn't it shun the injured? No, they were using precious energy to help them while they labeled his dear Nana a traitor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:00 pm
The Night Faery
"Well, it's pretty much thoroughly and entirely not the nicest feeling in the world, if that makes any sense," the Hatter said thoughtfully. "It can be annoying or it can be bad, depending on how sick you are. There's a regular cold, which is where you just cough and sneeze and get a runny nose, I'm sure you've seen those before. Sneezing is interesting-- you get this little tickle in your nose and it makes your eyes water and then you let out a big breath of air like an explosion..." He suddenly realized what he was saying and laughed. "I've never had to describe a sneeze before! But there's a first time for everything, I suppose."
He looked up at the Caterpillar. "Why the scoffing?" he asked. "Did I say something funny?"

The Caterpillar scoffed again. "I don't know, did you say something funny?" He enjoyed messing with Hatter. "If you take that jewel, I can assure you Rosalie will not be pleased. You said the jewel would help things, I beg to differ. Then again, I suppose its what you make of the situation." He rolled onto his back as the beetle women curled closer. "Who knows, maybe after all this, Nana can get married and you and Tick can use that little bottle she's been hiding from you. Embarassed love? Don't be." Tick-Tock looked up at The Caterpillar and splashed water up at him, soaking him and putting out his hookah. Nera laughed and the Caterpillar frowned. "You could treat your guest alittle nicer, you know. You have been very rude, no matter how kind you were earlier." Tick-Tock replied, glaring up at him even though her face was red.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:11 pm
The Hatter smiled at Tick-Tock and squeezed her hand reassuringly. "My quarrel is not with you, my love," he said. He scowled at the Caterpillar. "Why do you do this? Why must you pry into everyone's business? Do you take pleasure in tormenting innocent minds? Frankly, Master Caterpillar, you make me sick."
~~~
"Jasper, please," Nana said, taking his arm. "These are my people, no matter how many of them believe otherwise. I have to help them.... come, let's try to find my father."

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games