Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:02 pm

(Spirits are at C4 Kira..... sweatdrop ....I am the only one at B3)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:08 pm

((Is this under water?))

Cuevas_506

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Chris looked at Kira "Be ready" He said. He then started walking towards Marcus Talon was following behind from a safe distance away. He then looked at Chaoswargreymon and frowned for a moment he wondered what that digimon was doing with him. Chris shook his head deciding to stay focused and moved faster "Marcus!" He said as they got closer. He only hoped that if trouble came the people and digimon with him would be enough.

(I thought Kyo came with us?)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:31 am

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxxMarcus began to tap his foot in annoyance. "Void... time to end this!" Marcus could feel a surge of power building up within him that caused his digivice to give an eerie glow. After a moment, there was a flash of light that radiated from his digivice that affected the Snowagumon.

"Grrrrr...." Void let out a beastly grow as her personality changed to match the power of Marcus's ChaosTech. "PLAY TIME'S OVER!!!" Snowagumon once again formed her ice claws and attack the Crabmon. This time she would scoop under Crabmon and hoist him in the air. "WHITE HAIL!!!" Taking in a deep breath, Snowagumon was erupt with a blast of ice needles that would strike Crabmon's body while it was in mid air.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:24 am

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro sighed. "Heh...looks like he is ignoring you Chris...I guess you won't need me for your reunion..." Kiro took out hid Digi-Flute and sanped it in half. "Heh....I won't be needing that..." Kiro took out his old Digivice. "Looks like I'll be using this till later..." Kiro pressed some buttons on his digivice and transported his Digimon's data to it. He then summoned his Tortomon, Kururu. He then ordered Kururu to get in the water so he can take i to the Spirit's boat. As Kiro hopped on Kururu's back, Kururu swam to the Spirits boat. Kiro hope on the boat leaving Kururu next to DynamoPlug who is pushing the boat. "Kururu...help DynamoPlug push the boat to D4..." Kururu nodded and help Dynamuplug push the boat to D4. He went to the others and scratched the back of his head. "I got rid of that nuisance....back to our mission...."

Spirits to D4

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:27 am

User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: B2
Spirits: B3
Great Angels: B3
Solos: F4

Chibmon cuddled even closer to Kazu, crying his eyes out in fear. The MarineDevimon cackled with insanity. He dodged the ghoulmon's blow, putting a hole in the ship from the laser, "Not smart! Kekeke!" Then the Meteormon was flung at him. he dive under the boat, still keeping his grip, letting the Meteormon fall into the water, "Have a nice swim! Kekeke!" Then he swerved to the side to dodgethe anchor, letting it go right into the Ghoulmon, "Nice throw! Kekeke!" He had just turnedeach of their attacks against themselves. It seemed as if the were going to have a hard time defeating this slippery psychopath. Before Kaz left the hookmon, he quickly degenerated to Otamamon, near out of energy. The Otamamon ran up to him and whispered him something to help him on his journeys. The crabmon was overwhelmed by the attacks and started to revert to Poyomon. The Poyomon floated over to Yuki, not angry anymore while in this peaceful form. She whispered a clue in Yuki's ear to help her find the memory. Alter would see his group north of him along with the spirits. In the distance past the island, he could also see the commotion going on with the Royal Knights as well.

[Karan, considering all active spirits followed you B3 is the location.]

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 am

Kazu's mind was racing. The MarineDevimon was turning their own attack against them... He could feel the Chibomon pushing closer to him, he gripped on tightly.
"We'll never let him take you. Understand?" Kazu's digivice glowed as he spoke to the Chibomon, Mermaimon looked at her reflection in the water and gasped. She was glowing aswell!

"Mermaimon digivolve to...AncientMermaimon!"

The new digimon rose out of the water and pointed her trident at MarineDevimon.
"You will not harm this innocent digimon!" She commanded. She began to twirl her Trident above her head,
"Great Mealstrom!" The area behind the Royal Knight's boat swirled and frothed as a huge whirlpool appeared. Before the Knights boat could get sucked in AncientMermaimon pointed her trident at the water around the boat and drew a path in the air towards the shore.
"Crystal Billow!" The water surrounding the boat froze and created a path towards the shore. With a powerful swing from her tail, AncientMermaimon knocked the boat towards B2 and land, the boat slid along it's new path, the ice it passed over shattering and flying towards MarineDevimon in the same manner as a machine gun.

color=darkblue]"Looks like your stuck between a whilpool and a cold place." AncientMermaimon mocked, rotating her trident and freezing more water to fire at MarineDevimon.
"You will not harm my Tamer. Or any innocent digimon, do you understand? I will not allow it!"

Kazu hung on tight as the boat slid it's way toward land.
"See Chibomon! Everything's going to be A-ok! AncientMermaimon has us covered!"
Kazu was amazed. Mermaimon had digivolved! Not only that but the power she weilded was immense, the ability to create a maelstrom from nothing? Instantly freezing water and firing it off like a machine gun?
"We're going to be ok." Kazu beamed as the wind blew in his hair.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:16 am

Ghoulmon does not foresee Mermaimon's attack flying at him and is unable to dodge. The anchor strikes him dead in the face.
Ghoulmon cries out and holds his face in his hands.
"Ahhh! My eye!"
The sturdy anchor had definitely hit Ghoulmon in his main weakness. Even though he's a mega digimon, any attack to his large eye could severely impair him.
Ghoulmon can no longer see through his main eye as it swells shut.
Alex climbs into the boat sopping wet. He collapses onto the deck with labored breathing.
"What's going on?"
Alex hears Ghoulmon's initial cry. He shoots up and runs to the back of the boat.
"Ghoulmon! What's wrong!?"
He sees Ghoulmon holding his large eye with his right hand, totally beside himself with pain.
"Aaaah! It hurts! Aaahh!"
Alex cries out in his heart for Ghoulmon, but has no other idea of what to do, besides returning him to the digivice.
"Don't worry Ghoulmon, I've got you."
Alex raises the digivice to return Ghoulmon into it, but before he activates it, he feels a stab of pain in his head.
"Aah!"
Alex falls to his knees, closing his eyes and holding his head.
"Aaaahh!"
"Argh!"
There cries synchronize for a moment, and then Alex stops.
A black, viral aura, not unlike the one that surrounded his predecessor, Jax.
Alex starts to speak, but his voice is distorted by an ominous echo.
"How dare you hurt my digimon. You'll pay!"
Alex slowly rises into the air, and Terriermon is forced from the digivice.
Terriermon, also floating inthe black aura looks around in surprise.
"Huh? What?"
Alex lets out a devilish sneer.
"Hehehe. Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit."
Alex forces Terriermon to warp into his mega level stage, Saberleomon.
Terriermon is surrounded by black ribbons as he digivolves.
Alex, still floating turns to Ghoulmon.
"Now..the fun begins!"
Alex, and Saberleomon is shot towards Ghoulmon, who is still holding his face.
There is an explosion of viral energy as they collide. What was once three, has now become one. What's left in there place is a Seraphimon, but different. The armor is all wrong, and it's wings held no feathers.
"I am...ShadowSeraphimon! How good it is to be free once more, or should I say how bad it is? Hahahahaha..hahahahahahaaa!!!!"
Done with his preamble, the towering fallen angel decides to rid himself of his foe. he points a single finger at the Marinedevimon, ignoring the boat, and Ancientmermaimon.
"Testament!"
ShadowSeraphimon's body ripples as purple lightning cascades off of it, aiming for the Marinedevimon.
Shadow seraphimon finds himself unable to directly aim for the boat as well, and is forced to limit his attack's range to just his foe.
"Interesting..."

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:19 am

Christian waking from his daze noticed they where under attack, "Guilmon Digivolve to Omnimon!" Christian miffed, as he threw his Digivice in the air. It spun several times letting Omnimon fly out in a viscous manner. "Take my rage MarineDevimon!" Omnimon then raged off towards the Icicle Demon, searching for any openings. He found one, but wasn't quite sure if it would work. "OMNI-BLAST," the Holy Knight thundered releasing several blasts of white energy towards the MarineDevimon. Christian then caught the Digivice showing off. "Is the Chibomon safe?"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Kazu turned to see Christian attacking the MarineDevimon, creating one more angle that it couldn't escape from. In all the confusion he'd forgotten about Ghoulmon being hit by his digimon.

A huge shiver ran down his spine, making all the hairs on the back of his neck stand up on end. Kazu turned to see SaberLeomon Alex and Ghoulmon explode into a burst of Viral Energy

"Alex! No!" Kazu yelled as the explosion blinded him, He hugged the Chibomon more as he heard Christian ask about the Chibomon's condition.
"He-he's fine! I've got him." Kazu replied. He looked back at the viral sphere and saw a Seraphimon appear. But something was off... He was dark and had bat wings... It gave out a manical laugh and pointed at the MarineDevimon, it looked as though it was going to blow everything out of the water, that is until it hesitated for a second.

Kazu looked around. Alex was gone... Dissapeared. If he'd fallen into the water then they couldn't help him. The boat was moving too fast along it's icy path to stop... Then the thought hit him... What if he'd merged with his digimon... Then, Alex, and this Digimon were one and the same... Kazu was intruiged into this theory, but shook it from his head. Right now his prority was to keep the Knights safe and keep them alive.

"Christian! Hang on and brace for shore impact! Lance! Hold on tight to the boat so you don't fall in again!" He turned to the new shadow Digimon as the boat sped away.

"Alex! If your in there...Make sure you catch up ok! I trust you and AncientMermaimon to deal with this guy!" Kazu returned to the front of the boat and snuggled the Chibomon.
"It's ok. Don't cry. We'll get you back to your family soon."

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Christian held on recalling his Digimon from the attack, "We need to be ready Omnimon!" Christian then noticed that Omnimon looked bleak, or even seek. He shook his head thinking he was going crazy, I hope he isn't getting sick. Christian then looked at Kazu, and slung him down to the bottom of the boat. "Keep down alright that Chibomon is our current priority!" Omnimon bent next covering the Tamer, and the child Digimon. "I hope Christian is gonna be alright," Omnimon quivered as he watched Christian jump up, and lunge for the Icy Devimon.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:07 pm

((Yuki? Who is yuki? wait... that's snow in japanese xD *facepalm*))

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxx Now that the fight was over, Marcus calmed down for a brief moment and so did the aura that was over Snowagumon. Taking in a deep breath, he sighed feeling as if a heavy load of pressure had been taken off of him.

Snowagumon also felt different, looking from side to side wondering what she had just done. She was a little caught off guard by the poyomon but listened to everything that the little digimon had said. A smile crept across her face as the then rose and ran back to Marcus, Kirashimu, and Angemon. "I KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!" she announced with glee.

Marcus smirked and patted the dino digimon on the head, right inbetween her eyes. He then looked up and realized that they had a bit of an audience. Great... just what we need, more attention. The young tamer looked up and eyed the three that were standing there. "Can I help you?" he noticed that one had a rather pitiful look on his face.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 pm

Kazu saw Christian attempt to throw him into the back of the boat. With a few deft movements Kazu dodged the attempted throw, he gripped Christian's shoulder tightly.
"Do you think I don't know that!? Let me deal with this you moron! Trying to throw me would more likely injure the Chibomon than do anyone any good!" Kazu released Christian and returned to his previous position at the front of the boat.

'What the hell is he thinking!' Kazu raged to himself internally.
'Kid needs to learn his place' He thought to himself.

"We're almost at land. Just sit tight until then ok kid!?"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:34 pm

sweatdrop ((I'm already gone dude....))

Cuevas_506

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Chris shook his head knowing something was wrong but not wanting to believe it. He looked at Kiro "No.....your wrong" He said. He looked at Marcus and rushed towards him "Marcus are you alright I was worried" He said. He then looked at Marcus and saw the darkness in his eyes. He knew Marcus had evil in him, but not like this. He took a step back "W..wait your not Marcus" He said. He held his digivice tightly "Who are you!" He said.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games