Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:27 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"i guess ill be going to the park too maybe i have more luck on the plague there" Toans aid as he jump ontop of a roof "See ya there" Then he charge toward soma as MagnaAngemon followed

Exit Toan and MagnaAngemon

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:16 pm

[Enter Henry and Hikari]

Henry and Hikari entered the city, confused a bit as they wander around the abandoned city.

Teh Ace of Shades

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:19 pm

(Enter from resistance)
Sheriti walked along with Skullbarukimon through the city. It had seemed little has change through one row yet the other was still destruction. The two wondered the streets in search for her friend Henry but there was no luck. Skullbarukimon was giving little effort and would even more if he knew that he encountered henry before. Sheriti sighed, “This won’t get us anywhere….” She riped a page from her journal and began to write a small letter. She nodded folding it into a square as she entered a small store that was runned by a digimon. Sheriti approached the counter slipping the note over, “Would you kindly hold this for a person named ‘Henry’? It’s important.” The digimon looked at her suspiciously but knew there was nothing wrong since seeing her pass by around the front display mirror. “All right young miss. I’ll be sure to give hand it to him.”
Sheriti smiled. “He has a biolotusmon named Hikari, I think.” She waved as she met the skullbarukimon who waited outside due to the fact that he couldn’t even fit through the front door.
“Well?”
“All set.”
“How do you think he’ll even check the toy strore?” Skullbarukimon asked confused in dought.
“Ah, I have a feeling…I have a feeling….”
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:28 pm

Henry and Hikari continued down the streets, the feeling of lonesome followed them like weights to a chain. The ruins, the despair, the destruction, all because of some disease was stuck in their heads. The burden of not helping followed afterwards. Taking a deep breath Henry started to speak with a small, joyless voice. "We're not gonna be able to save the people here..." Henry said his confidence dropping greatly. "There's no sign of life, there's no sign of pleasure or happiness..."
"Look!" Hikari shouted as she pointed towards a Toy Store that looked like it was never even touched. There was an atmosphere of joy and happiness that surrounded the store. "Come on! We have to buy some stuff for the others!" Hikari grabbed Henry's hand and pulled him into the toy store.
"What!" Henry shouted as he was tugged following Hikari, knowing that he had no other choice but to do what she says. "O well..." A small smile appeared on Henry's face as a feeling over came him. A feeling that made him feel like a little boy with a mommy going to a toy store to buy some new toys.
Hikari let go of Henry as the two entered the toy store. Hikari's eyes shimmered as she looked at all the interesting toys that were alined on the shelves and that hung from the walls. "Oooooo!" Hikari gasped in amazement. "I want this one!" Hikari grabbed a Pandamon Plushy and hugged it with great love. "I'm gonna go find some others for the others!" Hikari laughed as she ran through the empty aisles.
"UGH!" Henry said with a sweat running down his head. "I thought I was the one being the little kid now..." Henry said with a small laugh. Walking up to the clerk, Henry looked at the things on display. "No...No...No...No...No...No..." Henry said, scanning his fingers against the glass. Than all of a sudden, a piece of paper that was folded up caught onto his trail. Looking up, he saw the clerk.
"This belongs to you..." The clerk said as he walked away.
"Um...thanks?" Henry thought as he opened the note, Hikari's joyful scream in the background as she grabbed more and more plushies. Henry read the note and found something else. He had found a new light to fight for.
"Okay! Here we go!" Hikari said as she dropped all the stuff she got from the shelves onto the counter. There was at least 100 different things. "A lot for the gang!"
"UGH!" Henry moaned again as he saw the stuffed animals and the toys fall onto each other. "I don't think I have enough to pay for this!"
"10000 TP" The clerk said as the cashier rang. "Plus the special discount for being the first costumer in a long time." There was another ding. "7500 TP"
"Wow..." Henry said with a bit shock. "What a deal!" Henry said with a flame burning in his eyes. Dropping the TP, Hikari grabbed all the toys and stuffed them into the bags and ran out of the story, skipping onto the broken streets. "Thanks!" Henry said as he dropped an extra 100 TP onto the counter. Henry ran out of the doors and ran after Hikari.
"Please come again!" The clerk said with a smile.

Teh Ace of Shades

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:55 pm

((enter SHikon))
Shikon wabbled through the streets using a kendo stick as a crutch. Shikon's eyes scanned the area awaringly of the city. The city was full of destruction and chaos, children no longer played in teh streets, the merchent owners no longer open for buisness. MAny of the bigger stores like the toy store would be open, but there would be no cutomers. Shikon ignored this and looked for the silver-haired, golden eyed, tamer that he partnered to. Shikon noticed Sheriti, but didn't bother to go up to her. Shikon noticed a digimon with many toys and a male he would presume to be here tamer, but didn't go up to her either; instead he trudged along in the iddle of the street searching for Saren
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Tyler and Snow Agumon follows Soma.
(tyler and Snow Agumon Exit to Drive city: Central Park.)

atomic_twilight

greem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:03 pm

Tigerx81
"My mother, you...you are nothign to me...." aren said with a un easy face. saren then shook it off, "brother? no, couldn't be...well,....how old are you anyway?" Saren said. This fac could help prove or disapprove the statement..
"Well..lets see according to VIetnam I'm 16, but in America that would mean I'm exactly 15...why how old are you?" Kaito said curiously.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Rebecca arrived in Drive city, it had looked the same since she had left it. There was something brewing though and she had just joined the team to stop it, and now she knew. She looked around and sighed, like she had noted before the city looked the same as ever.
Greymon de-digivolved back into agumon, he could stay in his greymon form permanently it was easier to walk around as agumon. He jumped on Rebecca's head as they walked through the city.

ilinkzeldi

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:19 pm

{Exit to central park}
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:56 am

Kirashimu, Demiveemon and the steak head to central park
(exit to central park)

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:44 pm

{Enter from Central park}
Agumon and Rebecca came to a crumbling building and set up a picnic to the right of it. Rebecca took out two more turkey sandwiches and handed one to Agumon. He ate it happily silencing his grumbling stomach. Rebecca sighed as she took out her magic book and began to review it.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:09 pm

(Enter from Central Park.)
Soma was chasing Patamon through the sky before getting tired at the roof of Knightmon's shop. "Hey, why don't we visit Knightmon?" He said as he got rid of the platform he was standing on. Sure, I'd love to meet him. Patamon said as he dive bombed to the ground and Soma just able to create a cushion for him. "Be careful!" He yelled to Patamon as he jumped from the roof and slowly began falling before touching the ground and entering Knightmon's weapon shop. Well hello there Soma. What can I do for you? The digimon asked as soon as he heard the door open. "How did you know it was me?" Trackers, put em on all my merchandise. "Gosh, and your still able to keep this place running." he said as he took a seat and began talking with Knightmon while Patamon flew around the store looking for a headband.

cdcash912

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:17 pm

(Enter from Central Park.)
Tyler and Snow Agumon folows Soma and looks at the weapons.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:13 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Enter magnaAngemon and Toan

Toan began walking try to see where soma was and notice knightmon shop and went in "Hay knightmon...been a while" Knightmon rise an eyebrow "Well i'll be, i never expected you to be back ever since last time" Toan shrug "1 major fight and im ban from the city huh?" Toan said giving knightmon a grin "Hay soma"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:43 pm

*Enter from central park*
Kirashimu goes to the weapon shop to get each of his digimon a weapon.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games