Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:16 pm

(Sorry everyone I'm grounded till Sunday so I'm sneaking on right now. So can someone Pm me whats happening after this.)
As Kaizer finsihed is quick nap he saw a door and ran throught it. When he got to the end he saw Kiro.
"Hey Kiro whats going on. I'm kinda clueless."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Sheriti is surprised to see Kiro. The thought of him actually appearing stunned her, and she wanted to ask him where he had materialized from. Though, after he spurred the words, "Monitormon" her face scrunched together. Like it would if her taste buds licked a lemon.
Even as Argomons face was almost obscured, the look of curiousness spread across his lips. The edge of one side tugged down as he crossed his arms.
"Kiro, are you sure that's even a Digimon? It looks like a frog or toad. What's a Monitormon?" Sheriti inquired.
When Kiro looked at her, she did not know how to respond. She shrugged her shoulders, but agreed. "If you saw it is, then I agree. The image is representing monitormon." She said, then typed in the digimon into the keyboard.

Im Windspirit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:27 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro look at confused Kaizer and the Sheriti. He chuckled for a bit then stooped but kept the smile. "Well Kaizer, we're just hanging here for a while I guess." He then turned to
Sheriti. "Well you may as well say I have seen him...I met one when I meet my Land Carrier Digimon here...Monitormon...was the Digimon I met that gave me him! Hehe....guess Kaizer will fill you in on why I'm here." Kiro then put his hands on the back of his neck just feeling like he is having a great time at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:42 pm

((Hahaha... I'm glad I didn't have that one, I would have been serious in saying that I didn't know... good shot Karan xD))

"Vaccine huh? Well then that changes things just a little bit." Marcus pulled his sleeve up to reveal a golden device that was strapped to his wrist. He began to fiddle with it, causing a screen to appear like with his digivice. "Excluding Cadiaver here, I'm a master Vaccine Tamer and here is my proof." Marcus locked his eyes on the screen as he scrolled down the hologram touch-screen with his finger. "Golden color..." Every once in a while Marcus would look up at the screen as he tried to decipher more characteristics, "Hmm, that apparatus at the end looks like a tail and I don't see any legs, so we can assume that it is some type of dragon or holy type digimon."

Marcus licked his lips as he entered in more details to narrow down the results. "I think I got it... Go over to the keyboard and type this in." He pointed Zar to the keyboard and began to read out some letters, "G-O-L-D-R-A-M-O-N... goldramon. That should be right... hmm his other name is Goddramon, must be pretty powerful to have god in his name." He smirked and then closed the screen off.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:02 pm

"Awh why do I gotta type it in I did the last one." Zar whined as he strolled over to the keyboard and proceded to type in Goldramon. "There the deed is done. Hopefully thats the last one I wanna get this done with and take a nap."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Kirashimu looked cluelessly at these images, not being able to determine any of them. He said to his teammates, "Sorry, I'm not very good at this." After the commands were entered, the doors all clicked open. Behind them were more doors, how repetitive.

Spirits:
User Image

RK:
User Image

GA:
User Image

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:14 pm

"That's very cool!" Sheriti commented to Kiro. The door accepted the answer Kiro suggested, and after inputting it into the computer another door slid open. Only this time, the door appeared smaller than the previous one. the height decreased by half, but it was still possible for an average sized human to pass.
Sheriti was disappointed that behind them was another set of doors, blocking them from continuing further down the hall. Between this small area heat was accumulating, so it was humid. A mild odor seeped, as it lacked an air vent. Now, the smell was foul to Sheriti.
The screen was now positioned above the doors. When another distorted image appeared, both Argomon and Sheriti recognized the Digimon.
"That's Pharaohmon!" Sheriti blurted. "Argomon had to face one off in the Ancient Ruins. He was very difficult, but his golden armor was so dazzling." She sighed, tapping her hearth as she imagined the Digimon. Egypt...one day she will take a visit, but in the Real World.
The tamer looked to her right side and came across a keyboard. It was within the wall, so Sheriti merely pulled on the slab. Another titanium keyboard slid from the wall, revealing dead particles, accumulating between each key. Sheriti ignored this and slowly typed Pharaohmon. She sucked her lips, unsure whether she was spelling "Pharaoh" correctly.
The female tamer pressed the Enter key, and stepped back. "Alright, now we wait." She showed Kiro a smile before turning back to face the monitor.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro got a really shocked look on his face.""O_O oh my god...she actually smiled!!!"" Kiro tought. He then shock his head then decided to enter the next room. "Hmm guess your right...that is Pharaohmon! It is a little vague but it still shows up as him! Hmm...how many doors do you think is left? And how far do you think the RK and Marcus is?" Kiro then thought of all the outcomes of what might happen next....

KiroMishima
Crew

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:44 pm

As Kaizer's teamates put in their answers he felt lazy.
"Well this is a weird day hey Kiro and Sheriti want to go to the beach after this mission?"
Kaizer said with a smile
"We can all have a good time, just relaxing for awhile."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Marcus smirked as he watched the doors rise to reveal another path. He looked back at ChaosPiedmon and threw up a brief thumbs up before coming on down the corridor. He then walked past Zar, "You're doing good, keep it up and I might actually start to stand you being here."

Marcus knew that he was being a bit more cold than usual, but that was just him in the presence of strangers. It was a common reflex that he had acquired with his new found personality from the team of Chaos digimon that he wielded. In an attempted to soften his words he looked back and winked at the boy.

As they approached yet another screen, Marcus tilted his head he glimpsed at the distorted image. This was far more difficult than he had anticipated. It was a black and white image that from a distance looked like a scribble of lines piled on top of each other. It reminded him of his own artistic abilities, in need of a ruler. He stared closely at the monotone picture and began to trace the outlines of what he figured to be a digimon. "Hmmm, This is a bit weird." He pulled out his digivice once more tried his opening strategy. He got an outline of a digimon, but that didn't help much. "Ugh... technology and how it fails us." he groaned one more and looked back for some assistance from his allies.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 am

(Enter from Knights HQ)
Christian saw a bunch of people in a group, and brought out his Digivice. He pushed a bottom, and then he chose Kutay. It rung and it picked up with the answering machine picking up. "Kutay are you here? Theirs a bunch of other Tamers here as well," he said whispering. He looked back at the group staring into a computer.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:13 am

Christian walked towards the group. He readied his Bull-Whip. He then realized Veemon. "Are you with the Spirits?" Veemon looked at him, and looked back at the group. "Christian I think their with us," Veemon said with a smile. He walked closer with caution making sure they wouldn't attack.

Cuevas_506

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:17 am

After stareing at the screen Kutay was about to suggest breaking down this one too when he recieved a call from Christian, "Yeah I'm here along with Kazu and Alex. Alex and Kazu's digimon are fighting someone named Lance, and from what i gather he is also a Royal Knight but seems to be drunk. We are about 2 or 3 rooms in the tower on the right side we need you to get over here as soon as possible to help us figure out what this digimon is." Kutay said relevied that Christian had made it in time to help them progress to what they hoped was the digimemory. "Boltmon I want you to go to Christain and make sure he doesn't get caught in the crossfire of Paildramon, DinoTigermon and HiAndromon, ok. Kazu and myself can probably work on this door hopefully." Kutay told Boltmon hopeing that he could get Christian to them safely.

"Got it Kutay." Boltmon said as he ran off towards the entrance to the tower in order to meet up with Christian and Veemon who were outside and probably confused about this whole thing. After reaching Christian Boltmon said to him, "Christian follow me Kutay and the others are inhead of us and he sent me back here to make sure you weren't hurt by a fight that is going on up a ways."
((Also to clarify something Christian the 3 groups are seperated so you can't be interacting with them, I don't think.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:21 am

(Alright)
Christian instead of letting them speak, ran in-between group passing into the corridor. He stopped, "Veemon Digivolve to ExVeemon!" After a few minutes Veemon became ExVeemon. He then started Kutay. After a few minutes of running he saw Kutay. "Hey whats up Kutay," he said stopping next to him.

Cuevas_506

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 am

Turning around after hearing his name Kutay saw Christian and Ex-Veemon, "Heh, about time you got here dude. We need help figureing out what digimon this is a picture of." Kutay said motioning towards the monitor with the image of a blurred out digimon. "Also I take it you met up with Boltmon right?" Kutay said grinning a bit since he had finally gotten Candlemon to digivolve to his mega form.

After Boltmon had gotten back to Kutay and Christian he took a better look at the fight that was going on and decided to join in after asking Kutay if he was okay, to which Kutay replied he was. "Tomahawk Steiner!" Boltmon said as he swung the huge battle axe off of his back and then struck at the HiAndromon, hopeing to finish it off with one blow.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games