Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:41 pm

Soma looked in the direction of the tamer who was walking off. "I wonder what he's doing, he watched the whole match and just walks off."
Soma, they just look like they need rest but I'm still unsure.
"Ok, I wonder if he's a good tamer or bad."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:02 am

"uuuhh..." tapiron cringed. he had just reverted ack to rookie, and was lying on the ground a metre away. "Tapirmon!" charie shouted. she ran over and picked tapirmon up in her arms. "thanks." she said, hugging him tightly. "I should be the one thanking you, charie." tapirmon coughed. "no you shouldn't! we lost to a great tamer!" "we didn't lose. we coudn't lose to an uncompationite tamer. we tied."

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:19 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan and Coredramon reach a clearing with no one around Toan took out his dark claws and put them on "You ready?" Coredramon groan and reluctantly said yes "Striker Bomb" and Coredramon Smash his tail at Toan but Toan roll to the Side and charge up slashing Coredramon left leg Coredramon turn around and breath fire at Toan but Toan jump off the ground and landed on Coredramon back slashing his back and jump off landing behind him again. "Your not focusing forget about those two their gonna be alright" Coredramon got up again and said "What your definitions of alright?" Toan just charge again and they continue to fight.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Yuki picked up what is now Veemon is her arms. "I told you to listen to me." She said softly under her breath. "Why? You always follow my command. Fool."

"I'm sorry Mistress," the aiching Veemon muttered, "I should have been stronger."

"Just dont get full of yourself anymore Vee-" Yuki was cut off in the middle of her scentence by strange sight. Veemon was disapearing in her hands. After a pause, she spoke, "Next time, are you going to listen to your mistress?"

The fadding Veemon smiled and said, "Yes," then disapeared from Yuki's arms.

Chi_WTF

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:18 pm

"where'd veemon go?" charie said, with tapirmon floating near her head. she was going to say "thanks for a good match." but the fact veemon was gone put her off.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:52 pm

"He's at Toy-Town." Soma said, "Digimon don't die, they return as eggs to Toy-Town."
Should we help?
"What do you think, it's up to her if she would like us to tag along."

cdcash912

Chi_WTF

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:18 pm

"I believe I'm off to Toy Town then. I just wish that Veemon would have listened to me. I believe this is partly my fault, me asking for the match and all," Yuki turned to walk away but then paused and spoke with her back turned to Charle, "this match isn't over, we will continue this one day and we will win." Yuki continues off.

[[leaves to Toy town]]

(So we dont call it primary village, huh?)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:57 pm

"good luck."charie said, as she walked off. she started looking at the round, feeling guilty. "don't feel bad. some of us love to fight. it's what makes us digimon."[color=red]tapirmon said. he was trying to cheer her up.

beylese

Spicy Egg

cdcash912

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:27 pm

"Good luck finding him." Soma said yo the tamer.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:30 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

after ten min of fighting Toan decided to stop since Coredramon was still distracted so Toan went and sat on a boulder Coredramon ask "So what did you see?" Toan shook his head "one of them didn't make it the blue one, that what happen, if your not strong or clever enough....." Coredramon felt guilty "You knew didn't you" Toan didn't reply "Why didn't you let me help them stop if you knew?" It was a while before Toan reply "because if we try to change it the outcome might have been worst, we don't mess with fate unless we want trouble both of them could've disappear, maybe even for good"

shadow toan

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:07 am

"tapirmon, what about you? are you ok?" charie asked the little digimon.
"I'm just not gong to be dong much for a while.. I feel weak..."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:06 am

I say we head to the lake and rest for a bit.
"Sounds like a good idea to me, what about you guys?"

cdcash912

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:01 pm

"sure... where is it?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:32 pm

"It's just to the north of here."
And theirs a nice island in the middle. Angemon said before de-digivolving.

cdcash912

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:35 pm

Toan jump off of the boulder and Coredramon rise too "Where are we going now?" Ask Coredramon "I'm thirsty I heard their a lake near here I might even go for a swim to relax" Reply Toan as he set off north

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games