Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:34 pm
Ashley walks onto the train juggling a pile of papers and all her bags. One of the papers has the words Hogwarts Monthly Scrawled across the top. Out of pure idiocy she trips on her own two feet and her papers go everywhere.
"Oh drat!" she yells as she bends down to pick them up. She sarts with the one labled Page 1.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:06 pm
Neavah came running on board. She just couldn't wait to start the new school year. She went down the aisle looking into the campartments looking for friends or an open seat. Just as she is about to sit she hears some one stumble and papers go flying over her head. She looks back to she Ashley scurring to pick every thing up. Neavah kneels on the ground and starts to help pick up the papers,
"Here you go." She says as she hands some papers to Ashley.

the_cereal_queen

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:19 pm
Kitty levitated her trunk onto the rack that already held Fearless's trunk. "Well," she said as she set Rasey down, "I can't conjure a guitar yet. Its too complicated. Buuut..." Frowning with concentration Kitty nonverbally conjured a harp which she manageed to Transfigure it into a guitar on her third try. "Yay! Here you go, Fearless!" As Kitty handed Fearless the instrument Cora came in followed by a hyperactive Ann. "Hello, you two! Come in, drop your stuff off." Kitty glanced hopefully at Fearless, "Hopefully you're just in time for some music?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:41 pm
::Kamalia Mingan sets Luna down on the seat, stands up and walks to the compartment door and opens it and sticks her head out. Seeing Ashley and Neavah trying to pick up some papers. Turns to Summer::"Hey i'll be write back i'm going to go help them out!"

::Walks out the compartment door and starts picking up the nearest paper by my feet and work from there. Once i have a handful walks to where Ashley and Neavah are and hands the over to Ashley:: "Here you go hun!! Be careful next time ok!!"

::Walks back to compartment, picks up Luna, sits down and puts her back on my lap and continues petting her.::

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:45 pm
Ailin arrives as everyone else does, at King's Cross. Even though she is pure blood and should know everything about wizardry, she does not. She is very shy and fears no one will accept her, or her solid white cat, Genie. Genie yowls the entire way into the compartment when Ailin spots Kitty, who she knows somewhat. She meekly says " Hello Kitty......" Genie meows a hello. When she says hello, Ailin stumbles over her luggage and falls into the table, bumping her head. "Oww......" she says, embarassed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:57 pm
Sam walks onto the train already bustling with students. I sighed and took out a book. Raven claw here I come! The train was leaving at nine the next morning, and since it was only about 8 here, I had time to kill.

cocosam

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:00 pm
"AILIN!!!" Tabby screams happily, glad to see her bestfriend. "Your going to end up as clumsy as I was on my first ride on the train. Hey Kitty, Ann, Fearless! Mind if i sit with you? Gosh, am i glad to be back!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:05 pm
*Rummaging under her seat for some owl pellets to try and feed her spazzy owl, she sees a slip of paper under her chair.*
*To Kamalia*
Looks like one of her papers slid under our door! *Shows a sheet of paper labeled Pg. 426 in bold font*
I'm going to go give it to her, can you try and shush my pesty pain in the butt?
* walks out the compartment door *
Ashley, one of your sheets went into our compartment. Here you go! Do you need help carrying some of that?

*To Sam*
Oh hi! So you were put in Ravenclaw? My family has history there! Have fn!
*walks back into her compartment when she is sure Ashley has it all under control, by lending her some string to tie her sheets together.*

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 pm
Ailin giggles and immediately relaxes as her best friend enters the train compartment loudly. "Hi Tabby! It's been a while! I'm so glad to see you!" she says hugging her bff. Her cat leaps out of her arms and curls up on the seat near her. "I guess we'd better sit here." Ailin puts her trunk up and sits down, settling into a seat with her cat and her small bag. She feels a bit awkward sitting with Fearless, she doesn't know her that well, and the shyness creeps back up on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:19 pm
Sam smiles at Summer. "Oh yes. Really. How nice! My family has had a history of...well I believe they were all....oh well only on my father's side. My mother is a muggle. I think they were all Gyriffindors. I'm the first Raven claw. I've always been rather not willing to be brave, only at sure times. I assume your the first Slytherin in your family?" I asked. I also followed her into her box.

cocosam

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:20 pm
Ann almost burst in excitement, "Oh! Yesh, I love music. Can't play an instrument, but I can sing." She levitated her things on the top shelf and kept Aiko in her clutches. She sat next to Kitty and greeted the new girl across from her, known as Ailin, "Why hello there, you must be new here. I'm Ann."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:26 pm
"Hi Ailin, Tabby! Good thing these compartments magically resize," giggled Kitty as she looked around at Fearless, Ailin, Tabby, Cora, and Ann. "You're in Slytherin , Ailin?"

[[I got everyone, right?!]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:29 pm
Sam looks at her bag and lifts a book out. "A History of Hogwarts" her tabby cat jumped out of the bag and into her lap. My this book might be helpful at times.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:44 pm
Miranda gets onto the train excitedly. "We're here, Starfire!" she says to her owl. She goes into an apartment with no one in it, and sets her things down. Miranda puts her owl on her lap, and looks out the window to watch the scenery.

GunBANG

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:48 pm
Sam looks up. "Oh hello Miranda!" Sam says happily. "Is that your pet?" Sam asked her. I stroked Mix, my tabby cat.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games