Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5697 5698 5699 5700 5701 5702 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:28 am
All Who Have Fallen
Codekasu

Hr...*looks around* Not quite sure, this has been quite the break though.
Yes it has i woke up and decide to check on something which lead me to this. * Sips tea* Now im trying to find the spark that started it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:30 am
digital m u f f i n s
Seriously Mana? Did I miss something? Since when has it become alright for people to judge others on their personalities and not what their characters are like? Higher standard? She has been rping for years here. Has been active. Has never done something that would merit such a call and suddenly now she is called into questioning? v.v'' You saw exactly, first hand, how my s**t was handled. How are things supposed to get solved anymore? No one did anything. I am still waiting for a response for my own problem.
Then please pm me the issue your having and i will try my best to solve it.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:32 am
Lol be careful my friends as it seems this particular minefield is still active. Caution is advised when attempting to view the festivities from the lower level seats ^>^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:41 am
Azeiel The Fallen

Yeah...we found good seats though. ^^

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:44 am
Blessings Followed by Sin

Well things did seem to be going okay. Up until Haji basically confirmed I had a snowball's chance in hell of winning against a character who through all actions wanted to kill Jun. And Haji was also confused as to why I didn't have the ranks of jutsu he expected me to have for some reason, which denotes the idea that he didn't even look at my profile.

Oh wait! That's right! I left my psychic mind reading powers at home! My bad for not understanding the intent behind sending someone who countered Jun in every single way and who Jun had no hope of beating!

Edit: And I understand its the spirit of Naruto to take on challenges that seem impossible, but that is fantasy bull crap that doesn't work at all in here. I don't have a writer whispering into my ear, non-clever deus ex machina reset button crap to give or make Jun do to win any fight that seems impossible.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:04 am
I have a perfect thing to share that fits this mood but im on my xbox so i cant post links. I is far to lazy to go downstairs to use my momma's computer. emo  

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:05 am
Haruhi000777

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3vhibl/  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:07 am
Oh don't worry Sin, we continue to drag on through this guild no matter what.

But like a man dying of thirst and going through a desert to an oasis... comes sweet, inevitable death.  

Haruhi000777

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:25 am
Haruhi000777
Oh don't worry Sin, we continue to drag on through this guild no matter what.

But like a man dying of thirst and going through a desert to an oasis... comes sweet, inevitable death.
Haru biggrin do you like or know southpark.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:26 am
I know of it, but I basically got that man dying of thirst line from Roseanne while he explained what marriage was like.  

Haruhi000777

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:35 am
Well theirs a ep that perfectly discribes you atm. Not like mean or anything like that more like wow she should say this line so bad. look up Cartman Ipad. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:39 am
Ughghghghg, wish I hadn't looked that up, nasty pic relating to that nasty movie. I did see the quotes I'm sure you were talking about though.  

Haruhi000777

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:41 am
Azeiel The Fallen
digital m u f f i n s
Seriously Mana? Did I miss something? Since when has it become alright for people to judge others on their personalities and not what their characters are like? Higher standard? She has been rping for years here. Has been active. Has never done something that would merit such a call and suddenly now she is called into questioning? v.v'' You saw exactly, first hand, how my s**t was handled. How are things supposed to get solved anymore? No one did anything. I am still waiting for a response for my own problem.
Then please pm me the issue your having and i will try my best to solve it.
Yeah. I am leaving in two weeks. it's pointless at this point in time. the issue is still up in the crew ooc. so yep. its been there, unsolved for all to see. yep.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:42 am
I should have said look it up on youtube im sorry v..v  

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:46 am
Its fine, I've never seen that movie but even just hearing or thinking about it makes me want to throw up. I've literally almost done so once.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5697 5698 5699 5700 5701 5702 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games