Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 5697 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:31 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

I would expect nothing less from you, tigress. And what kind of NPC? For an arc, I assume. I thought you were getting tired of so many NPCs you had to post for.

It is for the arc in Kiri...and I am. This is one of three I'm currently using.

Sounds like a lot to have your plate. Need any help?

Not right now....I'll be fine until the next arc event. I have a whole slew of missions that should be done or being done already..........................>(

Is your Kage-ship wearing you down?

Not at all. I'm still just peachy with the Kage. Its having to run 3npcs for a mission, one for a training, the kage, my other shinobi and wait for posting that is wearing me down. That's 5 characters I'm running and I keep having to switch modes to play them. Its exhausting...
And with added health concerns and work starting soon, I'm not feeling all that....go getting.

Which health concerns would that be? -Sips tea.-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:35 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

Not right now....I'll be fine until the next arc event. I have a whole slew of missions that should be done or being done already..........................>(

Not at all. I'm still just peachy with the Kage. Its having to run 3npcs for a mission, one for a training, the kage, my other shinobi and wait for posting that is wearing me down. That's 5 characters I'm running and I keep having to switch modes to play them. Its exhausting...
And with added health concerns and work starting soon, I'm not feeling all that....go getting.

Torn ligaments in my feet causing the bones to rub together and arch up. Possible reasons are: just torn ligaments (no worries) or lupus (big worries)
Also my ongoing battle with Raynaud's disease (also possible sign of lupus).

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:38 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

Torn ligaments in my feet causing the bones to rub together and arch up. Possible reasons are: just torn ligaments (no worries) or lupus (big worries)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hahahaha. Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's a long-standing joke for fans of House. But if it is lupus, I'm sorry, mon ami. I'd give you a foot massage if I could.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:42 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

Hahahaha. Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's a long-standing joke for fans of House. But if it is lupus, I'm sorry, mon ami. I'd give you a foot massage if I could.

LOL! So says my doctor as well ^^ But this means more blood draws and testing. I already get my blood drawn every.....4-6months. >> Its just....argh. More stress I don't need.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:56 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

LOL! So says my doctor as well ^^ But this means more blood draws and testing. I already get my blood drawn every.....4-6months. >> Its just....argh. More stress I don't need.

-Gives virtual foot massage.- I think it's cool when I get blood drawn. One time it was slightly purple and so pretty.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:58 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

-Gives virtual foot massage.- I think it's cool when I get blood drawn. One time it was slightly purple and so pretty.

I'm neutral about the whole thing. Its just a pain having to drive down there and get it done.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:01 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

I'm neutral about the whole thing. Its just a pain having to drive down there and get it done.

Does it usually yield good results?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:10 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

It yields results. My thyroid meds are high or too low or too something. I dunno. I guess they do ._.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork
Victorian Clockwork

It yields results. My thyroid meds are high or too low or too something. I dunno. I guess they do ._.

-Places his top hat on her head.- You're a medical mystery, sweetheart.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:36 pm
-tilts top hat- Thank you, sir.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:28 pm
It allows you to have tea with the March Hare.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:40 pm
Indeed. I think I'll just munch on the pastries.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:05 pm
Mind his throwing s**t at you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:03 pm
o.o  

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:02 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Azeiel The Fallen

THIS IS TOTAL BULLS***! You SMEG-HEADS didn't even give me a chance to react to this BS on the Konoha beast arc!!!!

This arc is secluded and all over the F'in place! But this BS that you (Az and Haji) decide to move the fight on after less then 15 posts on a fight that could of been fought out. Which might I add, pisses me off more. NEITHER ONE OF YOU SMEG-HEADS GAVE ME TIME TO REACT!

I was with family this weekend and had little to no time to post!

No matter what the hell was happening ARC OR NOT to be fair to everyone posting in the area YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED!!!  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 5697 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games