Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:51 pm
*Opens curtain again wearing a leopard bra with pink accenting and some pink lace boy shorts. Turns around.* And this? User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:57 pm
Shows a bit of your wild side there, love. wink *He shifts in his seat, as now it's rather evident that he's getting turned on with this private viewing.* emotion_drool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:02 pm
*Goes back behind the curtain and comes out after a while wearing a sheer black lace corset.* I'm sorry this one took a little longer. Tougher to slip this one on. wink How's this? *Turns* User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:12 pm
Ohh, you should definitely get this one. *He notes how well it fits every one of her sexy curves emotion_dowant ... but then he sees how that ruby and diamond necklace accents this corset, and a hint of sadness appears in his eyes. neutral He quickly casts his eyes downward to hide his disapproval of that stupid necklace sad and takes another sip of his espresso.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:18 pm
*Grins at first User Image but furrows her brow at his body language. She looks in the mirror to check. User Image Here she thought this corset looked fine.* I guess I'll pass on this one then. neutral I have one more. *She goes back behind the curtain.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:22 pm
*Changes and comes back out wearing a little pinstripe number. Black base with white pinstripes. Boy shorts and matching bra adorned with black lace. She goes to the mirror again to look and then turns around for him.* And this one? Yay or nay? User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:29 pm
*He speaks up when he hears her.* I love how that corset fits your curves, so please do get it. neutral *He sighs, as that stupid necklace is now ruining this experience she's giving him. But then she comes out in the next outfit looking so very sexy emotion_dowant ... but now he can't help but speak up about that damned necklace. Hoping not to offend her, he tries to put it in words she'll relate to.* Yay, but I ... I think that necklace is a bit too much for this outfit, don't you? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:38 pm
*Furrows her brow and turns to look in the mirror. She motions to her reflection.* HOW can diamonds and precious gems be too much? User Image I don't think there IS such a thing. emotion_eyebrow *She turns back around to face him.* William don't you know that diamonds are a girls best friend? User Image Now I'll be right back out again. wink

*Goes back behind the curtain to change into her clothes once again. She gathers all of her "yes" items as Suzanne comes knocking.* Hi there. Have we found anything we like? smile

*Psy grins at Suzanne and hands her the garments she will be purchasing.* All of these please. User Image *Suzanne nods and takes them from the Mistress. She's just about to leave when she stops.* Oh your friends are waiting for you up front when you're ready. smile *Suzanne leaves to go ring up Psy's purchase.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:54 pm
*He clears his throat, then rises from his chair and goes over to her.* I know. sweatdrop But what I'm trying to point out is ... *He pulls the necklace aside, and then to clarify his point, he runs his fingers down her cleavage.* This is what I enjoy ... I love seeing your cleavage. wink *He leans forward and places a kiss between her breasts, then stands upright and releases the necklace, letting it fall back into place where it covers her cleavage from his view. After she dresses and comes back out with her selected items, he sees the corset is still hanging in the dressing area. He reaches in and grabs the corset, then hands it over to Suzanne.* We'll take this one too. wink *He then offers his arm to his wife, and they follow behind Suzanne.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:06 pm
*She had no idea that this large beautiful necklace was obstructing his view. User Image The thought never even occurred to her. neutral Even though she simply loves wearing all of those sparkles, perhaps there is a time to wear it and a time not to wear it. neutral She doesn't dare take it off here and now. It simply wouldn't be safe sitting in her handbag. She will have to wait to remove it when she gets back to the apartment. User Image

Once at the registers, Psy hands them one of her credit cards. Suzanne boxes and bags everything and hands them to William.* Thank you Mistress Pavani. biggrin It's ALWAYS a pleasure to see you and do stop by again soon. wink *Psy nods and both Kat and Flo hand all of their shopping bags to William before walking outside and getting into the back of the waiting car.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:04 am
We will, Suzanne. Thank you. 3nodding *He takes his wife's bags, then all of a sudden is handed several more bags by Kat and Flo. eek Geez! There must be a dozen bags here between the 3 of them! sweatdrop He takes a moment to readjust them between his hands, then carries them all out to the car and patiently waits for the driver to pop open the trunk before placing them within. Once everyone was inside the limo, they slowing merged into the rush hour traffic to make their way back to the penthouse.

It took quite awhile to reach Central Towers, so they were all grateful for the private stock of drinks and snacks that were provided for them to partake on during the ride back. After pulling up into the circle drive, everyone exits the limo and Will retrieves the multiple bags from the trunk, then follows the ladies to the elevators and upstairs to the penthouse apartment. Once inside, he places all the bags on the dining table so that they could sort out their purchases. After greeting Mamma Pavani, he hung up his jacket and then went to peek in on the napping twins.* emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 am
{{Jeez... Psy may as well just purchase the whole store since I don't think Dougherty is going to object to anything she wears unless Gio bought it. }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 am
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:36 am
(( TES, because of our posting times, I'm assuming you missed out on viewing the actual show. It was quite the eye opener, if I do say so myself. emotion_awesome ))

*Due to the number of people staying in the close quarters of the penthouse, and with the twins keeping everyone busy, Will and Trina literally didn't have any time to themselves whatsoever. With everyone all shopped out, it wasn't long before the whole group decided it was time to go back home. And to top it off, Sergio's staff was just getting started on Will's custom-made suits, so Will would need to make another trip up to NYC for his first and final fittings. After everyone was packed up, they checked out of Central Towers and took a limo to the airport where the Family Jet was waiting to take them back to Geezerville.*

(( Continued in MWEET. ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 am
(( No matter how much you liked what she was wearing, turning into a drooling mess over every outfit isn't very helpful when trying to choose what to get... ))

:: Miro checkses her mail and finds that she got the part for the movie thingy ::
Yay, monies! blaugh

:: she sits down and reads the full cast list that was included and right off the bat, she's surprised to see Draa listed as the White Rabbit. Last she knew, Draa no longer existed and there was just scary man. Even more confusing is seeing Vassnta on the cast list as well. Scary man said Vassnta was dead. eek

Unable to really wrap her mind around that, she figures she'll ask about it later and moves on to the outline. The surprise and disbelief at the beginning of the script certainly won't be a problem for her to act out. burning_eyes Though now she wonders, if Draa has been around long enough to try out and get the part, why hasn't he come to visit her? sad Perhaps he doesn't know she lives in Geezerville.... or perhaps he feels no reason to...

Does he know about Morion? What would he do if he did? She already knows how Tes feels about kids... Draa would probably be the same sad Of course, she kind of figured she would be on her own anyway, but still....

Shaking those thoughts from her head, she tries to continue with reading the outline. Though familiar with the Alice in Wonderland story and knowing Alice would be a major role, actually seeing it in writing how involved she would have to be suddenly has her worrying over what she's going to do about Morion's care in the meantime. gonk Maybe the shoot won't be quite as intense as it sounds? sweatdrop Even so, she can't just leave Morion completely unattended while she tries to do a scene either neutral

Reading on, her eyes get wide when she sees how it's intended for Draa, Vassnta, and scary man to be brought forth. She gets excited at the thought of it being that easy, but then remembers that it's a movie neutral Just because the script says that changes him doesn't mean it really will change him. It might just be scary man playing all three parts and he'll just make himself look the part each time sad She's not sure why they decided to list the different names like that if such was the case, but it was awfully mean cry

She's not looking forward to working with scary man, but maybe with all those other people there, it'll be safe... ::

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games