Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:20 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Don't scratch that car." Izzy commanded with a bit of annoyance under his breath. "And for god's sake don't mess it up." He followed Akihiko inside the house after that and peered down at his snacks. "Well at least they're ok." he sighed then looked up into Akihiko's eyes.

"We are alone...at least in the inner courtyard right? I mean we can still gaze at the stars from that room, right?" Izzy started taking off his boots too and realized that his toe was a little sore. "Owch...that's what I get for wearing new boots without breaking them in first."

"I'm not sure who was following us. Could have been paparazzi since recent events. But one can't be too careful right? I'm just glad we got home safely." Izzy answered as he walked over and snaked his arms around Akihiko then smiled as he gazed into those frustrated blue eyes. "Come on...show me the ideas you had for the evening. I still want to celebrate the New Year with you."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Those frustrated blue eyes glanced down as gentle hands wrapped around Izzy's waist. "Yeah... we'll be fine in the guest room. The house cleaner should have been here while we were gone yesterday and she would have changed the sheets, though I didn't get to check earlier." Akihiko then swiped his partner's snack bag and twirled around the other man, heading toward the kitchen to deposit the sweets in the fridge. When the young tiger returned, he pointed down the hall. "Go ahead and take any meds you want to and meet me in there. I'll grab a couple bottles of tea in the meantime."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:11 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy twirled and was left a little dizzy as the young tiger strode off with his SWEETS! He stared after the sweets in Akihiko's hand but then decided he'd go get comfy and take his medication.

About 15 minutes later he was in comfy PJs and walking back down the hall to meet Akihiko in that guest room. Stepping inside, he glanced around looking for his partner. "Are you here? Or am I early?" grinned Izzy as he closed the door behind him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Narcissus looked up from where he was standing near the windows. He had already used the remote on the curtains and on the ceiling to change it's opacity. There was a bottle of water on each side of the bed and the young tiger was wearing nothing but his boxers by now.
Thankfully, no one could see inside because the musician wouldn't allow security in his small inner rose garden.
"No, you're not early." Akihiko said with a smile, watching as his pajama-clad partner closed the door behind him. "Cold already?" he asked, turning completely and leaning against the thick glass.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:16 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Cold? Well..mm..not yet. I mean I do have warm PJs on. I came prepared!" he replied, then walked over to Akihiko and stood on his tip toes to give the man a kiss on the lips, "However, if you want to make sure I'm nice and warm, I won't stop you. My toes are cold."

"Dressed like that you'll be asking me to warm you up instead, I bet." he laughed and then wrapped his arms back around Akihiko. "Finally, just you and me..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:54 pm

"Me? Never..." Akihiko replied with a teasing smile, letting his arms go around his partner in response. The kiss was nice... and while Narcissus would have rather grabbed Izzy and had a night of rolling passion...
They couldn't afford that tonight.
Three days.
He could wait... right?
"Mmmm... three days from now I plan on properly devouring these lips." the young tiger whispered before pressing another soft yet deep kiss to his partner. "Until then though... guess I'll have to just hold back... ne?" he asked, physically picking Izzy up into his arms.
A few seconds later and Narcissus carefully lay down on the bed, his manager in his arms, and the warm comforter covering them both.
"Look." Akihiko whispered, pointing his hand up at the ceiling which gave them a clear, well clear for Tokyo, view of the sky. "Wouldn't it be nice to be somewhere that we could just take the time to see the stars properly?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:43 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Never?" Maybe that was a good thing indeed because the little manager was always cold. "Yes.. you're going to have to wait. But..I'm sure that it will be worth it." Izzy winked before that kiss snuck up on him. He wished they could do a bit more but if they got started, they'd be hours before proper sleep. His finger tips pressed against Akihiko's chest. Ah...how he loved this man.

"Mm...I'm worth the wait aren't I?" he teased and then looked surprised as Akihiko lifted him up. "You really need to be careful." he said with a smile as he was set on the bed.

As soon as the comforter covered them, he snuggled in until only his eyes and the top of his head was peeking out. His cold toes strayed over and entwined against Akihiko's warm feet as the rest of him tucked under his partner's arms. Finally, he gazed up at the sky over head.

"Ii kimochi." he whispered back as he watched the night sky. "I like this room. I didn't even know this was here until you told me. Mm....maybe we should take a holiday to ourselves once spring comes? A picnic and some cherry blossoms. Just the two of us?" He kissed Akihiko's chest then continued to watch the stars and clouds above. "Beautiful."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:11 pm

"You're more than worth the wait." Akihiko whispered, gently kissing the top of Izzy's head, glad to have his partner in his arms. "I missed sleeping with you the last two nights, Ruki... Missed those cold toes of yours... Missed the way you always seem to burrow up against me in the night..."
The young tiger was happy at that moment. He wasn't thinking about the past few days or how strange he'd been feeling... didn't think about his family or his grandfather... didn't even think about the upcoming show either. It was just himself and Lucky...
Alone at last...
Blue eyes closed as Akihiko made himself comfortably, keeping Izzy close. "I usually don't sleep in here because there's no waterfall and, obviously, it gets quite bright in the morning. Seeing how we've got to get up early though..." he shrugged slightly, again kissing the top of his partner's head, fingers lightly playing with the other man's braids, mindful of not upsetting them too much. "Mmmm... I'd like that. Where would you want to go, Ruki? Your choice this time." he said with a smile.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:32 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I missed sleeping with you too. Although I kind of liked your old comforter. Rather cozy." he admitted, "But I prefer your skin next to mine."

"Burrowing?" he blushed and snuggled, "You make me sound like a bunny or something."

He yawned and watched the sky smiling, "Maybe you should have one installed in here. This is the perfect room for star gazing. And early morning rising. I like it." His head nuzzled in as Akihiko played with his braids. "Where would I want to go? Mm....maybe Paris... So much site seeing there.We could just be tourists and see the museums, go out to the countryside for cheese and wine. I could see us taking a train to a few of the other countries close by. It would be fun I think. What do you think?" His doe eyes peeked over at the blue ones gazing above.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:01 pm

"Then I'll steal my comforter from the old house." Akihiko replied, knowing it would at least fit on this bed, though it wouldn't cover even half of the basement room's bed. "Is it so wrong to think you a bunny? A cute fuzzy rabbit who likes his frozen carrots."
Of course the young tiger was teasing.
"Besides, other things burrow, you know... some birds burrow, bugs burrow, moles and meerkats, ground squirrels and even frogs and turtles burrow. So perhaps instead of a bunny..." he half sat up, staring down at his partner for a moment, as if considering the other man. "A polar bear." for a moment, it seemed like Akihiko was serious. But then the musician laughed. "Or maybe not... though I did always think baby polar bears were adorable..."
Leaning forward, Narcissus claimed his partner's lips in a soft kiss, before laying back down. "Nice of you to pick a country that I can speak the language of." he teased, making himself comfortable once more. "I think I'd like that... spring time in Paris... simply screams romantic, doesn't it?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:02 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mm...so you're saying I could snuggle in that comforter and cling to you all in one bed? That would be very tempting for many more nights to star gaze in this room." he laid his head against Akihiko's chest for a moment listening to that heartbeat.

But then he laughed and lifted his head as Akihiko pointed out the various burrowing creatures. "Polar Bear? Me? The man who would rather be in the middle of summer than feel the cold of a winter day? Maybe we should go to the zoo so you can get your polar bear fix. I'm more suited to the bunny with his frozen carrots" Of course he knew his partner meant frozen dinner and it was true. Izzy didn't mind them at all but he surely preferred Akihiko's cooking!

Izzy's eyes closed as he was kissed then rather amused by the comment, "That means you can take care of all the travel arrangements and be my tour guide this time." he mused as he slipped his arm around Akihiko's chest again. "It does, that's why I chose it. Now I can't wait to go."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:31 pm

"Why would I go to the zoo when I've got such a cute little animal right here?" Akihiko asked with a wink, pressing his lips to the top of Izzy's head again.
It was nice... just holding his lover like this... not having to worry or work or think about anything in general. He needed more days or nights like this. Lucky needed more time like this.
Narcissus smiled as he pulled Izzy a bit closer to him. "I'll make the arrangements... for as soon as we can possibly get away. We deserve some relaxation and fun, Ruki. Who knows... maybe we can make it one huge adventure and go by ferry and train and car... Wouldn't you like to drive the streets of Europe in an expensive ride? And the ferry wouldn't be too bad really... just a short trip over to the Asian mainland. I highly doubt that any of my doctors are just going to let me onto an airplane any time soon."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:13 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy giggled when Akihiko called him a cute animal. But after his forehead was kissed, he decided to tease Akihiko and started chittering and pulling his hands up under his chin like a bunny. He nuzzled his nose on Akihiko's nose and puffed out his cheeks letting his front teeth show before nipping Akihiko's lips. "Bunny kiss!" teased Izzy as he rolled back on his back just before Akihiko pulled him close.

He listened to Akihiko's idea and thought that he had made a very good choice. Akihiko was already excited about setting it up and it would give them both something to look forward to when they could get away. "Sounds like it would be a very fun trip. I wouldn't mind driving in Europe. I know it woild be fun! But...wait are you saying we should take a train from China to France?" How long would a trip like that take?!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Izzy was beyond cute! And of course Akihiko wanted to take full advantage of that cuteness. Alas... if he did then this quiet time of cuddling might turn into something more, and while neither man would have minded it really... there was a show to keep in mind.
"A very naughty bunny that I would simply love to keep in my own burrow." Narcissus whispered, one hand moving to gently stroke his partner's cheek. "And would it be so bad? A train trip that is. We could take a train to Germany or Italy and then you could drive to your heart's content the rest of the way... unless you get tired and want to take another train of course." he added with a smile.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:36 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Am not!" disagreed Izzy, "I'm completely bunny INNOCENT! I'm a soft white fuzzy cute big eyed bunny! How could I be anything but....sweet and innocent. But you're a very naughty tiger.' Izzy patted Akihiko's chest and grinned. His cold toes continued to snuggle under Akihiko's calves. Eventually they'd warm up!

"Well, it's the area between China and there I worry about. I doubt that it is as comfortable luxury ride as what you might envision. At least the first parts of it." Izzy didn't think that they'd have too much fun with that trip until they got to Europe. He'd rather spend time with his partner enjoying the landscape together than seeing it whiz past all the time in some train that might not have anything better than economy seating. "I wouldn't mind traveling by train around Europe. Unless the trains have changed on mainland Asia going West."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games