Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"That's not exactly how it works in the real world, Nezumi-san." Yuuji spoke, though his grip didn't lessen. "First, you're going to give a letter of resignation on Hiroki-san's desk the day after tomorrow and you're going to give it to him in person. You'll have two remaining weeks of work at the company because that resignation letter will be your two weeks notice. In that time YOU are going to find a new suitable manager for your stars because in case you hadn't noticed, we're all a little too busy to be doing your job."
Takagi released the man fore brushing down his own suit. "I am a nice man. But I don't tolerate idiots. You came to this party, not out of a duty to the company but to confront your boss about your unrequited love. It's both unprofessional and ill-mannered. I want you to take tonight and tomorrow to seriously consider your career choice or change, because if you quit here... where will you go? MeKA? Lucky-san holds a lot of pull there and I doubt he'd put in a good word for you. SMASH? They will devour you alive IF your lucky. You're rash, overemotional, and aren't thinking clearly thanks to, no doubt, one too many drinks. Sleep it off and re-think your declaration."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:10 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Yes, I remember. Twenty-four hour lipstick?" he paused and looked Akihiko over. "Maybe I should get that for you for Valentine's...." he paused the whispered, "Wife." His smile broadened into a teeth filled grin because teasing Akihiko about this was so much fun.

But he blushed as Narcissus spoke close to his ear. Then immediately looked at the Takoyaki. "Yes...Yes...I think will take some home." He gathered up the left overs and got up quickly looking for the waiter at the buffet to help him out. Oh my, Akihiko was so much trouble!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki sighed turning his head to kiss one of those hands. "I'm really having a hard time figuring out what to do, Katsu. I..I'm still in love with you. At least I think I am. But you said it might not be real, last night due to...mmm...the drugs. So. I don't know what I should do, say or feel. All I know, is that I felt so miserable last night that I thought of things I should never have. And..mm...I want...well I want to be loved...I want to know it's real. I don't know if you really love me, or are just worried about being alone at night." He wanted to be honest as he could because the world seemed to have changed again for him in so many ways.

"I feel like I've been played the fool...that much is certainly true. I just don't know what 'we' have right now. I'm not sure you even know what 'we' have. I'm not sure you would have told me anything had you not been so drunk. I don't want to just leave. I just don't know how I should be feeling right now? Do you understand what I mean?" he asked as he reached up to stroke that soft hair.

"My heart still pounds when I touch you....I just want to know if that's real, Katsu." he said softly and ran his fingers along Katsu's cheek.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Blue eyes flickered over to his partner, "You wouldn't dare..." Akihiko said with a bit of a smirk.
If Izzy bought him lipstick... oh the revenge would be sweet. A nice trussed up uke with painted lips. Might make a good cellphone wallpaper...
Of course Narcissus let Lucky do as he pleased, finishing his own food before standing and downing the last of his champagne.
The young tiger couldn't wait to get home and just relax... because tomorrow was going to be a hellacious day to say the least.
So, once the waiter had boxed up the goodies for Izzy, Akihiko pulled out his cell phone and sent a mass text to both Yuuji and Michi so the two men would know where they'd disappeared to.

Heading home with Ruki. Have fun. -Akihiko

Then, thinking about it, Narcissus sent a separate message to Yammi and Jaz.

Drink lots of water. See you early tomorrow. -Narcissus

Pocketing his phone, Koyasu smiled at his manager and partner. "Ready to go?" he asked, keeping his hands to himself... at least for now.

"I don't know..." came a soft whisper from the young man as he released Hiroki's cheeks. Azriel's dark eyes flickered from the gaze of the man before him... to Asato's chest as it was certain that Katsu didn't know what to say.
He really had ******** things up apparently... If Izo found out what he'd told, the spider was going to be pissed. But perhaps more importantly... the bat didn't want to let Hiroki go. Sure, they hadn't known each other for long... and yeah their relationship had started out as a literal nightmare for the megane-clad man... but he honestly didn't want to think about being alone...
"I... I understand what you mean... and I don't know if it's love. I don't know if what I feel is love either... or just a fear of loneliness..." Katsumi sighed softly, pulling himself up to sit beside Hiroki instead of half-laying on the man. Of course this hurt his head like hell... and didn't do much for his upset tummy either... but he just felt kind of awkward all of the sudden.
"I just... I know that at some point things stopped being about you as my pet and... I don't know... I just wanted more, you know? Don't get me wrong, you're adorable as a pet, Asato-kun." Azriel spoke with a soft smile, leaning over the older man and picking up the leather collar that lay on the opposite nightstand. He held it in his fingers, focusing on it's intricacies instead of on the man before him. "I still thought of you as a pet... I think I still do to an extent... but a part of me realized that what I wanted... I couldn't have if I kept fooling you. So I wanted to be honest... I just... didn't mean to be THAT honest that fast or when I was that drunk." Katsumi sighed, putting a hand to his aching head, his other fingers lightly laying the open collar on Hiroki's chest.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:47 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Oh yes, Izzy would dare but he didn't realize the extent of the consequences yet. So off he went in a hurry to gather up the various delicious buffet items in a box. By the time he came back, he had a bag filled with various goodies. "They had more flan!" He acted as if he had found the mother lode. A very happy Ruki.

"Yes, I'm ready. Ah...I've so much work coming up after the New Year." he said as people walked by. "But if you one of your new songs hits the Oricon charts like Shou's did recently, I'll take you out to dinner." Yes, Izzy knew when to be careful around the company they were keeping. He wished they could be more open but until Ohayou was in better shape, they needed to be discrete.

He started walking to the exit with the bag in hand waving to Michi and company as he headed out the door. Of course, he knew Narcissus would be right behind him but he made sure it didn't look like they were tied at the hip. Even if he would rather be snuggling with the man right now.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

"You were way more honest in those minutes than you've probably been all your life. It's probably a good thing even though for me it was a very harsh awakening. But you won't have worry about feeling guilt in a farther off future. And maybe we can try for a real relationship?" he asked as he tilted his head gazing at those dark eyes. "Maybe you just need time to realize what you truly feel in here." Hiroki's fingertips brushed up against Katsu's chest close to his heart.

His eyes flicked to the fingers that put the collar on his chest. "Adorable as a pet? I don't know, you've got a higher cuteness factor than I. At least when we are together." But his fingers brushed over the collar thinking how stable things were sometimes when he was a pet. "Sometimes I actually miss wearing this and that chain. Not being able to leave here and race off to work. Things felt stable for awhile. Is it odd that I'd want that? Is it strange that I think it would feel good?" The idea of wearing it caused his breath to stir and aroused his senses.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 pm

"And if your song hits the Oricon, when I'll take you out to dinner, ne?" Narcissus asked as they walked through the crowd. "Wouldn't it be nice if we ended up taking each other to dinner?"

He knew, of course, that they had to seem like nothing more than manager and star in public. Or really rather good friends. But they had come to the party together in the same car, so it would only make sense that they leave together as well.

"I think drinks will be in order, Oricon charts or not." Akihiko said with a wink, following Izzy out the door. "After all, it's your real stage debut."
They picked up the car from the valet and soon the young tiger was in the passenger's seat once more.

For a moment, Azriel didn't move. Then his lithe fingers reached out, picking up the collar and carefully placed it around Hiroki's neck. He was slow to latch it, giving the older man the chance to back out if need be. Katsu took up the chain that was still attached to the bed, hooking it to the collar with the gentlest touch.
"If it felt good... why stop?" the bat asked softly, looking into Hiroki's eyes. "It isn't strange, Asato-kun. I understand the stability of the collar and chain... you come to expect certain things... come to find some sort of relaxation for a part of you that doesn't quite let go." Gently, Katsumi leaned over the man, claiming Hiroki's lips with his own in a slow soft kiss. "You don't have to race off anywhere right now... and all I could ask is time to realize when my hidden heart really feels... my dear elephant..." he smiled softly, stealing another kiss after using that pet name.
If it were the elephant's choice, he could squish the bat into nothing but a smear on the ground. Or he could let the bat latch on and find safety in the elephant's large presence.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:59 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh that would be fun!" he laughed and then said, "I need to look at who's on the charts right now. Holidays are always a weird market for music since everyone's semi vacationing."

"Drinks?" Izzy asked as he opened the door to the outside. "Oh..wait first stage debut in Japan because the Music Industry party had a stage in the US." he pointed out with a small smirk. Ok so maybe it wasn't quite the same but Izzy didn't want to think that the club would be his first debut. He thought that would make himself nervous.

But as soon as he saw the car again, his eyes lit up and he walked around it inspecting it for 'damage' before he left. Oh yes, he remembered the valet and he didn't want to let the man think he had forgotten. "Looks good. Let's go!"

He hopped in the vehicle and waited for his partner to slip in while he put his bag in the small space behind him. As soon as they were both settled and belted in, he pulled out of the parking and took off down the road.

"Wow...I'm glad you livened up that party because it would have been depressing if everyone remained like that." commented Izzy as he started watching for the on ramp. "You know, Tanaka-kun sounded good up there with you. And the band sounds fine. Nakai, despite his fingers put on a good performance. I think I'll have to talk to him about toughening up his fingers some." Izzy joked as he stopped at a light.

"I'm just glad the party was a success even with the minor tremor." His eyes glanced right and left when the light turned green before taking the ramp towards the highway. He was pretty happy he didn't sneeze or cough as much tonight. Probably because of all the meds he took prior. If he could keep that up tomorrow then he thought he'd be able to make it through at least one song. "So how are you feeling? How's your head doing?"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki's eyes closed as he felt the collar latch into place. "I don't know why....I'd want to stop this..." It was as if a weight eased off his mind. The sound of that chain slipping into place relaxed him as his shoulders' tension dropped. The feeling of that gentle kiss on his lips slowly parted his own lips. So easy to just give in to this feeling of pleasure and for a moment all felt right with the world again.

"I don't want to go anywhere." His fingers slowly encircled Katsumi and pulled him down on top of him. He smiled when he heard his nickname and then savored the second stolen kiss. His hands ran over Katsu's back and down his hips then tugged the covers back over the two of them.

He wouldn't squish the bat...he wanted more than anything to hold his kitten and love him dearly. Hiroki wanted it to be as real as the comfort he found wrapped around his neck. "I think we should sleep in...." His lips found Katsu's neck and slowly started kissing up from the collar bone to that delicate ear.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Laughing very softly, Katsumi wrapped his arms around Hiroki's neck and shoulders, laying on his chest as he was pulled down. His lips demanded attention, at least until the older man's kisses moved elsewhere.
Moaning softly, Azriel's dark eyes closed. "This isn't really sleeping, you know..." the bat whispered before looking down at the man beneath him. "In fact... it's far from it..."
Katsu's hands released then and the young man's lithe body moved down, disappearing beneath the blankets.

Needless to say... someone had pet the kitty the right way this morning... even if he did have a hangover.

User Image

As soon as the duo was a good five blocks from the Ohayou party... Akihiko leaned over and placed a gentle kiss against the corner of Izzy's lips. "Are you really alright?" he asked, watching the man carefully. "I wished I could have done more after that tremor but..."
But they had to keep their secret. At least from everyone not directly involved in their personal lives.
Sighing softly, Narcissus sat back on his side of the car and refrained from bugging his partner sensually any more. Least for the remainder of the car ride. Plus, they were kind of on the highway now.
"I'm glad I livened it up too. It's a party, not a wake, like I said. Now if tomorrow can go as good as tonight went, I don't think Michi-kun will have a problem." he spoke, blue eyes focused on the world that passed them by.
Maybe Lucky was right... the young tiger really should learn to drive. Being a passenger all the time did tend to get a bit boring.
"Hmm?" Akihiko glanced at his partner then nodded. "I'm fine. Head's been... well... normal, but I've taken enough medication that it shouldn't be a problem. Kind of glad I didn't get a nose bleed on stage earlier. Was having troubles with that during set practice." again he looked to Izzy. "And your cold? You've hardly sniffed or sneezed all night."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:48 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

He smiled a little when Akihiko kissed the corner of his lips. "Yeah...I'm alright. I just didn't expect it. Got a little scared but it wasn't like Hawaii. Just give me a little time. Everyday it gets easier...you know?"

"Tomorrow better go as good as tonight. We made it into the New Year so things have to get better for us. Don't you think?" Pushing the pedal down he skirted around a couple cars then back into the lane he wanted. Izzy was enjoying the drive. He could have just kept driving and talking it was really quite relaxing to him.

"I'm glad you're feeling better because you needed that moment on stage. My cold has been given a swift kick by what the doctor gave me plus nose spray and cough medicine. I didn't want to be making small sneezes all night long and I wanted to have a clear nose. I'll probably take a dose of Nyquil tonight just to make sure I get some good sleep. I really don't want to be miserable tomorrow." he replied and saw that the lanes were clear for a ways ahead. He punched the gas and let the car show it's muscle for a short time before slowing down and making sure that the ride didn't go to his head.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 pm

"Are you suggesting that you won't get a good night's sleep with me?" Akihiko asked with a hint of a teasing smirk just at the corner of his lips, one eyebrow raised. "Really, Ruki... like I would do anything to cause either of us to miss sleep the night before a performance." Then he smiled, reaching both of his arms up over his head to drape them behind him, wrists on the headrest as he slouched in the seat. "Mmmm... I should just sleep while you drive... I get bored, you know." the smile turned into a bit more of a smirk as blue eyes closed and Narcissus relaxed in the passenger seat. "Time... if only I could take your fear away... but you're right of course... seems everything in this world takes time." Narcissus looked to his partner. "The bad... and the good."
After all, it had taken the two of them quite some 'time' to finally find happiness with one another. The rest of the world simply didn't seem to want to let them enjoy said happiness of course.
"The New Year will be a lot better. You'll see, Ruki. Besides, we've got each other now, ne? Least you do't have to worry about me throwing cell phones at your head." Akihiko joked with a wink.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:08 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh that's not it at all. I don't want to keep you up all night either with my sneezes. You'd be worrying and then you'd be tired in the morning." He knew Akihiko was teasing but he did want to explain himself.

"Well if you are that tired..." he glanced over to Akihiko for a split second, "then why don't you get some rest...." His eyes glanced up in the rear view mirror noticing a car that he had seen several times. Were they just living in the same area? This bothered him just a little. He wasn't too certain but he wanted to be safe.

"Yes, the New Year's will be a lot better. And you better not throw another cell phone at me." He changed lanes and watched the car out of his review seeing that car take a moment to switch lanes and continue on not to far away. "Ne, Akihiko is your seatbelt on tight? I think someone might be following us..."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:01 pm

"I wouldn't want you to be lonely... then again, I'm starting to think you're communicating telepathically with the car." Narcissus teased before sitting up suddenly and glancing behind him.
He wasn't so certain anyone was following them but...
"Yeah, my seatbelt's on tight." blue eyes flickered to Izzy. "Seriously? Maybe it's just some paparazzi? Have they been following us since the party?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:15 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ha! Well I do love cars and I can feel that this one wants to play." His eyes kept taking in the rear view mirror trying to estimate what was behind him.

"Yes, it could be paparazzi but remember the problems Shou had not to long ago? Yuuji was really worried so...mmmm...I'm not sure if they've been following since the party. I just started realizing it after we got on the highway. I'm going to avoid our exit for now. Take a different route. I've got a lot more speed than they do...if I decide to punch it. Maybe you should give Yuuji a call." He checked his seat belt with one hand and then moved in to the exit lane. The car behind them moved over as well.

Izzy made it as if he were going to take the exit watching for the flow of traffic in the faster lanes. Suddenly at the last minute, he punched it and swerved back on to the main highway. The beast of a car took off like a champ and behind him he could see the other car trying to make that change but failing. It ended up to far down the exit and unable to shift back to the highway.

"Yeah.....Now you know I know your there. You've got a choice. You can come up that on ramp on the other side if you catch the light but I'm a lot faster than you." Izzy was talking out loud to himself as the Ferrari sped off at high speed. Behind them if Akihiko looked back, he would see a car coming back up the on ramp in the distance but it kept getting smaller as Izzy pressed the sports car on.

Izzy was in fast car mode and he wanted to make sure they lost this tail. He loved to drive and he knew the feel of the car instinctually. With the speed of this car, and knowing this highway he chose a curve in the road that would definitely cause anyone behind them to lose sight. Slowing down he took an exit ramp that went to an under pass and turned them around taking back streets and alleys. "They won't know where we went now." He said as they finally made it to a stop light where he took a moment to loosen up. "You ok?" he asked finally checking on his partner. "I'll get us back to the main streets and we should be able to get home in 15 minutes I think."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Akihiko's cell phone was in his hand in moments. Maybe Izzy was right... Shou had been having problems. Whoever was following them, provided they weren't paparazzi or a stalker in general, wasn't from either Ohayou or SMASH.
"Yuuji?" the musician's voice spoke up as his partner suddenly shifted lanes. Blue eyes glanced behind, seeing the other car attempt the same lane change and failing. "Someone's following us." He paused, rolling his eyes. "Yes I'm sure and... well no we don't know when... yes, Izzy's talking to himself... Yeah um..." again Narcissus glanced back, seeing the car coming up the on-ramp farther back. "Still following. He lost them for a second but... It isn't a Ohayou car, no. Well yeah I thought of that, baka. No no I think he lost them... Wait, but I don't..." the man rolled his eyes again. "Hai... hai..." there was a slight sigh then. "Hai. I'll ask."
Akihiko looked to his partner. "Yuuji wants to know if he has permission to get the car checked over in case of tracking devices. He's also sending more security to the house, one of them a mechanic. He said that the car could've been tampered with after the valet took it."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:43 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I've lost them...You can tell Yuuji that." Izzy said as he stretched out his fingers and as the light went green began to drive again until he could reach another highway to get on.

"The car is my Uncle's so he can look it over for devices but he better not add any of his own." replied Izzy as he looked both ways before merging on to the highway. "My Uncle wouldn't be happy about that. I'll let him know too what happened just in case."

This time, it was as he said. It took about 15 minutes to get home. Izzy's driving was a bit more speed orientated just to keep an eye on would be pursuers. The Ferarri pulled into the driveway after the gate was opened and there he parked.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:59 pm

"Hear that?" Akihiko asked, having held his phone up to Izzy's head while the man spoke about permission. "Yeah we'll stay inside til we need to... okay fine, send a limo. Hai. We will."
Hanging up, Narcissus sighed. "Okay so he wants us to stay inside the house tonight... like we wouldn't have anyway... and he's sending a limo for us tomorrow morning."
The rest of the drive home was rather quiet and it bothered the young tiger that someone had been so enthusiastic as to follow them. Takagi didn't make it sound like he knew who the culprit might have been, but he'd pointed out that it most likely wasn't SMASH.
If it was the same person who attacked Shou though... maybe they were targeting Izzy and not himself? He'd need to talk to Hiroki about it if given the chance tomorrow.
Once the car was in the garage, about five bodyguards walked in behind the parked car and began to check it over. Akihiko told them to close the garage once finished and they let him know that their standing orders were to remain on the premises.
Of course Narcissus wouldn't let them in his house. At least not this side. A couple of the guards stationed themselves in the older wing, but a securely locked door separated that portion of the home from the more modern side.
Akihiko locked the garage door once he and Izzy and his partner's snacks were safely inside the house, before sighing and starting to take off his boots. "This is nuts. We can't even enjoy a nice evening alone... I don't like being spied on by anyone other than Yuuji... and I barely tolerate him doing it lately.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games