Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:54 pm

I think I'm bothering my brother with my paganism. I was deprived of it for 6 months, and so I've sort of entered a "born again" period in my faith. I love my brother, but I don't know if he's ok with my being so open with my faith, or talking so freely about it. (not that I do . . . you'd have to understand my family to know that any sort of mention of something personal that isn't in response to a direct question is to be taken as "flaunting" so to speak)

What do I do?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:55 pm

Also: Job hunt is blah, and I haven't even started searching for a pet or entered the dating realm.

Gho the Girl

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:43 am

What type of pet Gho? I'm an RVT so if you have any questions on diffrent types or breeds let me know. I'd be glad to help biggrin I wouldn't want you to pick something that didn't fit with your life and then neither of you would be happy.

Also Dating is over rated. And Good luck on the job hunt heart
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:31 am

SpaceTerminal Destiny
Can some people please read my journal. Right now, I'm feeling rather disgusted.

What the ********? How are people like this allowed to survive?

Recursive Paradox

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Shearaha
What type of pet Gho? I'm an RVT so if you have any questions on diffrent types or breeds let me know. I'd be glad to help biggrin I wouldn't want you to pick something that didn't fit with your life and then neither of you would be happy.
RVT?

I want something small, preferrably a rodent. We have a dog and a cat though, so it'd pretty much have to stay in my room. I want something I can hold, maybe something to sit on my shoulder, something I can be physically close to without it getting bothered like the cat who feels such physical closeness is undignified.
Quote:

Also Dating is over rated.
Yar.
Quote:
And Good luck on the job hunt heart
Thanks.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:47 pm

Gho, I generally keep my religious practices to myself unless specifically queried otherwise.
Then again, I also have a small group that I meet with locally once a month for study and rituals. In lieu of such a support network, it would be hard to practice and maintain privacy.
Can't be much help there. confused

However, I strongly suggest rats.
Rats are wonderful. My beloved Boobalah saved my life from a vicious brain spider once.
Rats are affection, tool users, who make excellent pocket pets.
They do tend to chew alot, so that is something to be prepared for. heart

Fiddlers Green

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Fiddlers Green
Gho, I generally keep my religious practices to myself unless specifically queried otherwise.
Then again, I also have a small group that I meet with locally once a month for study and rituals. In lieu of such a support network, it would be hard to practice and maintain privacy.

Rats are wonderful. My beloved Boobalah saved my life from a vicious brain spider once.

I miss my Rats. I particularly miss Nicodemus, but I miss them all.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:47 pm

I miss my birds...as annoying as those budgies got....

And the canary, the poor thing had a heart attack!

@Cu: I saw your Urban Dictionary definition of a Mr. Dark. ninja

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:49 pm

CuAnnan
Fiddlers Green

I miss my Rats. I particularly miss Nicodemus, but I miss them all.
~is allergic to the Rats~ cry

I can be around them, but if they crawl on me, I break out.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:11 pm

~sighs~ Two Christians, two days.

TeaDidikai

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:54 am

Gho the Girl
Shearaha
RVT?

I want something small, preferrably a rodent. We have a dog and a cat though, so it'd pretty much have to stay in my room. I want something I can hold, maybe something to sit on my shoulder, something I can be physically close to without it getting bothered like the cat who feels such physical closeness is undignified.
Quote:

Registered Veterinary Technician, kinda equivalent to a human nurse, but I do anesthesia, radiography, ultrasound, and several other things that are human specialties.

Rats make wonderful pets. They are very smart and can be very affectionate. They need to be handled everyday and need a cage with lots of hidey holes so that they feel safe. Hubby and I have two that I got from work.
User Image

Mice are also very nice, have 6 soon to be more. While not as smart as rats, they take up less room and are just as affectionate. Like rats they can learn to do tricks and love to have contact with you. Ours love to sit up on our shoulders and on top of our heads.

Both are relatively inexpensive to keep after initial set up, depending on what type of bedding and treats you choose to use. We usually bed on shredded junk mail and use empty pop boxes and toilet paper/ paper towel rolls for hiding spaces.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:36 am

SpaceTerminal Destiny
I miss my birds...as annoying as those budgies got....

And the canary, the poor thing had a heart attack!

@Cu: I saw your Urban Dictionary definition of a Mr. Dark. ninja
I can't have birds. sad

I do want mice or rats though, but I have cats. Three of which like to eat mice.

Calixti

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:32 am

I've been thinking about getting a hedgehog. I need to do more research though.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:21 am

TeaDidikai
I've been thinking about getting a hedgehog. I need to do more research though.
So very cute. 4laugh But from the people I know who have time, since their nocturnal they can be rather noisy at night.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:22 am

Hmm, next year, depending where my group decides where we're renting, I might get a fish or a small animal like a mouse.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games