Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:17 pm
((OOC: Nezumi/Chiyou))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nezumi sighed and rolled his eyes, crossing his arms in front of himself.

"I'm more likely to send him a 'We're Even Now' card, seeing as he save my life right after I spared him his. You know...after you told me why Hiroki-san turned me away and that he had feelings for me...I really thought I stood a chance when he got back. I just went out there and bared my freaking soul to him and he turned me down again! And right after...not even a minute later...that quake made me fall backwards over that railing! I'll tell you one thing, I don't understand Hiroki Asato one bit...but whatever. I'm just gonna let it go. For crying out loud...I've only got one life to live, right? Why waste it being stupid..." the mouse went on an absolute bitching spree to Yuuji before taking a deep breath and blowing it out.

"I'm....sorry. I just feel...a little jittery. I'm fine, though. Mmmm....Suzaku-san is quite good. You go ahead and chat with him, Michi-kun. I'll hang back and have a few drinks and I'll accompany you home, if you like. I'm super excited about your show tomorrow and would love to chat on the ride home. Totally wanna get your POV on how stupid I looked on the dance floor earlier, too." the mouse giggled as he smiled at his star.

Hideki frowned, totally put off by his manager.

"I had no idea!" the kid huffed, feeling a bit exasperated. He hadn't noticed. If he had...maybe he would have been nicer to the manager. Maybe...maybe he would have fallen for the guy. He could be cute sometimes, after all. That was neither here nor there, though.

"Wait...what?!" Chiyou snapped his head up at Kai at the admission to liking Hiroki. Instantly, the kid was doing the "angry uke shuffle" arms crossed, head cocked to the side with a big, pissed off scowl and a click of the teeth, one hip sticking way out to the side in a bad-attitude lean.

"Hmph...so what? I've totally made out with the guy before..." he said after a minute...obviously just trying to hide his own jealousy with a snotty remark.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:23 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"You drank way too much....Mr. Kitten Furr." Hiroki answered with a smile that was lazy. He didn't want to get up either. Didn't want to be reminded of yesterday. So he nipped Az's ear playfully, "I know I won't allow you near a liquor cabinet for awhile if I have my choice."

He chuckled a little as he saw the cocoon Katsu had made. "You deserve that one.Are you going to sleep all day now?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:36 pm

That tuft of hair moved as Azriel shook his head. "Don't want to sleep all day..." the bat whispered as he tilted back, dark eyes peering up at Hiroki from the cocoon. "Nngg... I feel so weird... I don't think I've been drunk before..." But then Katsu winced as his voice hurt his head even more. "Oh god... no talking... so loud..." he whined, burying his face against the older man's chest once more. "Don't let me do that again... baka, Katsumi... baka bakashi..."

User Image

Yuuji frowned slightly, "Then he is in love with him..." the man whispered to himself, though Nezumi might've been able to hear it. This confirmed his suspicion in regards to Azriel... to Katsumi.
At least in part...
Shaking his head, Takagi sighed. "At any rate, don't beat yourself up about it, Nezumi-san. After all if Aki were still alive, you wouldn't be with him either so it doesn't change things much now... does it?" he asked, sipping his champagne again. "I told you the truth at the time. Maybe I shouldn't have... but you should know damn well that Hiroki Asato's first love has always been the Koyasu family and their dreams."

"When did you make out with the boss?" Nakai asked with a raised eyebrow. "Look, it was before the benefit concert and he was supposed to be learning the music side of the business and well..." Kai couldn't help but smirk, remembering as he played on the phone with a very pissed off Nezumi. "Oh hell, that's right! I stole Hiroki-san's phone and acted like him on the phone to Nez once! He was sooooo pissed about you firing him!"
This made the man laugh, remembering the indignant conversation. "But really we only did it a couple times. Things went nuts after that and then there was you..." the guitarist put on a happy smile, patting Chiyou on the head.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:40 am
((OOC: Nezumi/Chiyou/Suzaku))

Nezumi absolutely did hear what Yuuji said, and he wheeled around to face the man, his jaw practically hitting the floor.

"Wh...what?!" he spat the word out indignantly. So...there was another man, huh? A him? That made him so mad he could spit. Was that what Hiroki had been doing that whole time? Making him and everybody else worry while he ran off with another man?! Oh, that was insult to injury right there, and he was gonna lay into Asato the next time he saw the man!

"Hmph...well, you know what....whatever. I don't feel like worrying about Hiroki, the Koyasu family, or anything else tonight. I just wanna have some fun..." the mouse sighed, then put a smile back on his face. He wasn't going to wallow in anger or sadness tonight. He was determined to make things turn out good!

Chiyou couldn't help but laugh, burying his face in his hands as he listened to what his boyfriend told him.

"Really, Kai? It was in my dressing room at the charity event that I totally got up on Hiroki-san and made out with him. Even asked him to go out with me. Poor guy didn't know what to do with me...though I'm guessing part of that had to do with you. I bet you left the poor guy in shock..." he couldn't stop his laughter! Oh, it really was funny how things happened in life...the strange connections and coincidences...

"Poor Nezumi, though. I swear...it seems like we've all tortured that guy at some point or another. I know I used to be a real b***h to him. I feel really bad about it now...especially after all he's done for me lately..." Hideki sighed.

"I'm glad we wound up together though...or else you might be hooked up with Hiroki." the kid teased, nudging the guitarist with his elbow.

"Or I might be. It really is a shame he turned down Nezumi-san, though. It think those two would make a great couple. And did you hear what Nez said? He still a virgin!" Chiyou whispered that last word as if it were just the filthiest thing he could ever say.

As the party went on, Suzaku finished playing for the evening and stepped down off the stage, making his way into the crowd to mingle a bit, with whoever cared to speak to him.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:39 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"I'm thinking about making out with you at the top of a ferris wheel...." the puppy answered sweetly and sincerely, his face absolutely glowing with happiness. He was also thinking about what his sweet strawberry boy would taste like with cotton candy on those lips...mmmm....

"Young man? I'll have you know I'm a little bit older than you..." Ryu laughed, having to be Mr. Big Man now.

Snuggling against Kou, the vocalist let out a sigh of contentment. It was better than any pain reliever or relaxant that he was given here in the hospital, just the act of being close to this darling young host. Kimura really had an effect on him, and he couldn't disguise it.

At that moment, though, the countdown began, and Ryu sat up, watching the celebration take place.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1....HAPPY NEW YEAR!

With a sudden move, the vocalist pushed Raito down on the bed and kissed him deeply and passionately. It was gonna be a good year, by gosh!

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:27 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi's mouth paused in mid chew as Yuuji's self breathed comment was heard by him and by Nezumi. Man...how many ways could Yuuji insert foot into mouth he didn't know. If Hiroki-san didn't have problems now, he probably had them coming after a remark like that. Michi didn't know who the 'other man' might be but Yuuji surely just made a bigger mess. Hopefully the man would warn Hiroki-san before he got sideswiped by a mad mouse.

Even so, seriously, was it Nezumi's business about Hiroki's relationships? Dating or not. If Hiroki refused him, he really didn't have to explain to Nez why. At least, that was Michi's take on the matter. But it did seal the deal as to why Michi would never have a go with his manager. Seeing how much he was into Hiroki and how he acted afterwards No telling what would have happened after a casual night's interlude. No...Michi wanted to be a star, and if Nez was going to be his manager, then he had to make sure that things stayed at the business level.

So Michi did the smart thing and just chewed on his food and said nothing as Nez became indignant. Slowly he turned to the small table behind him and took up a pastry and then with a slight movement slipped away from Yuuji and Nezumi because he didn't really want to be...involved in that landmine of conversation. Yeah...he felt sorry for Hiroki-san.

Moving along with a little more speed just to get away from the drama, he finally ended up in front of his future guitarist. "Hey, you did great up there on stage. Are you going to come to the gig tomorrow night or one of the other 2 days?" Michi's eyes drifted around making sure that no new drama was latched on to him tonight.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki couldn't help himself. A low rumbling laugh kept escaping from his lips. That tuft of hair!! It was kawaii! And the peeping eyes, they were almost kittenish! "You were very drunk." he said in low tones so as not to make Katsumi's headache even worse. A small ping of his own headache started to slowly come on but he didn't want to think about it at the moment. It wasn't like last night.

He sighed and held Katsumi close, "If I could have stopped you, If I had been here I would have. I don't think I can take another night like that. I don't ever want you to drink that much ever again..." He wished that he could have changed the entirety of last night into something happy. And he was still trying to figure out everything in his own head. He was still here...but so many things had been revealed that he really wasn't sure what his best course was moving forward.

However, his eyes ended up on that tuft of hair again and he couldn't help but smile....then wondered who was the real baka here.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:32 pm
Kou smirked, "Oh is that what you're thinking? Maybe if you're lucky. But you know the Ferry Wheels don't often get stuck at the top like they do in anime."

Then Kou laughed and leaned back in his chair. "You act a lot younger than me sometimes."

He put his arm around Ryuu as the man snuggled against him. His eyes focused on the TV because he really wanted to see the New Year. Like every one that had past which he remembered. It was something about actually knowing he made it. Feeling like old things had ended and new ones began.

"Happy New Y...." his words were cut off as Ryuu pushed him on to the bed and kissed him. Oh this man! So much like an over grown puppy! But surely a very cute pup at that! Trouble...completely trouble. After the kiss, Kou looked up in his eyes, and laughed, " Happy New Year, Ryuu."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:00 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Happy New Year to you, my Raito..." the vocalist laughed. He definitely felt more like a kid at the moment...though he was pretty aware that all of his pain medicine was probably the only reason he was able to act like this right now. When he went home...he would probably be in a lot more pain, for the first couple of days, at least.

"Mmm...you ever heard about the tradition of kissing at Midnight on the New Year? It's...more of a western thing...but they say if you kiss someone at midnight, you won't be lonely this year, and it will bring you good luck." the vocalist whispered, letting his fingers move up to tangle in his lover's dark brown hair.

"I hope it's true...because I don't want either of us to be lonely or have bad fortune. I'm really looking forward to taking you on lots and lots of dates..."

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:22 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Brown eyes glanced over to Akihiko as he blushed. The man surely was being naughty. Obviously in a hurry to get home too! Of course, Izzy didn't mind so much but he still had most of the plate to go. "You...put those hands on the table." he whispered as he scooted his legs together. "Public place...corporate party!"

He shoved some more flan up in a spoon and put it in front of Narcissus' lips. "Eat, behave." How was he going to finish his plate if Narcissus was playing draw back!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

"Thanks....Mm..no I've not heard of that tradition. But it sounds like a good one!" He gave Ryuu another peck on the lips."So it's a western tradition eh? Interesting. I wonder how it started. I've heard of the Christmas mistletoe tradition."

"Well I hope so too. But I've never been really lonely before. I've had a job since I came to Tokyo, and I've been so busy with school that I've never really thought about being lonely. I'm rather independent." Kou said with a confident smile because truly life was ok for him. "But it is nice to have some company. " he winked at Ryuu.

"And well fortune is what you make up of it. I haven't wronged anyone that I know of so I'm not expecting any bad karma this year." Then he laughed, "Ok as long as you don't ask to go dutch. I can't afford your tastes."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Azriel's hazy tired mind had absolutely no idea that he'd consumed almost an entire bottle of bourbon on his own, but his stomach was churning and his head was pounding and in truth all the young man wanted was to just hide from everything.
Of course perhaps the worse part of everything... was that he didn't exactly remember what he'd done the night before either. A part of the bat recalled a conversation... but what he'd said or what Hiroki had said or even if it was the elephant whom he'd talked to... was completely unclear.
He did however, remember the ice cold shower.
"How... did I get out of the shower?" Katsumi asked in confusion, carefully moving his body so that he could squeeze in even closer to Hiroki's side, legs tucking in beneath those of the older man even. "I remember being really pissed and getting a shower and it was cold but... everything else is kind of blurry, Asato-kun..."

User Image

Dark eyes flickered over to see Michi slipping from the conversation. As soon as this happened, Takagi walked forward and put an arm around Nezumi's shoulders.
"Perhaps we should have this conversation elsewhere?" he asked, directing the mousy manager toward the wall and slipping out of the main room.
Yuuji made sure that Nezumi was walking with him as he lead the man into a side office, flipping on the lights and then closing the door behind him. Carefully he set his champagne glass down on a desk then turned and quite literally grabbed Nezumi by his collar with both hands, pushing the smaller man against the wall quickly.
"I don't give a s**t if you bared your soul to the devil, Nezumi-san." Takagi spoke low and quickly, keeping the mousy man still. "In fact, I could care less that Hiroki-san rejected you twice at this point. What I DO care about however, is the fact that my cousin worked ******** hard to turn this party into something that didn't resemble a wake... and you're walking around wallowing in your own self pity even IF you say you aren't. We've all got our problems. You want a taste of them? Well for starters Hiroki-san and Akihiko are soon to be joint partners heading the company. Good thing right? Wrong! Seems the man you've bared your soul to is sleeping with the enemy, almost quite literally, so how do you think that will play into the well being of our company, hmm? Then there's the fact that I'll have to pull Narcissus from the performance roster AGAIN after his club gigs for hospitalization and testing. Koyasu Aki's dead, Chiyou-san has no ******** eyes, and I'm trying to salvage a marriage that fell apart because of this damn company." his hold tightened on Nezumi's collar. "Yeah, Hiroki-san rejected you. We're trying to keep this company afloat and you're pining over a man that had already told you no, ONCE!" the man's dark eyes narrowed. "Cry about it when you get home. Get drunk off your a** after the party and get over it. Because if you can't, Nezumi-san... my last act as your boss right now, will be to fire your a**. Chiyou-san, Nakai-san, and Tanaka-san need a manager who can get the ******** job done... not a man who's every word makes me think he wants to get into their damn pants. Got it?"
Yuuji was pissed beyond pissed at the mousy manager by this point. He wasn't blind to the advances now or the ones in the past... and Nezumi's own words were confirming his suspicions. In truth, Takagi was starting to worry about the man becoming a stalker... and he'd rather get rid of the problem before it exacerbated itself any more than it already had.

"I really don't see how you find this funny..." Nakai replied with a raised eyebrow, looking at Chiyou as if the young man had grown a second head. "I mean, well... you really came onto him in the dressing room? Damn, Hi-chan... least I was wearing nothing but a towel at the time. Or maybe I was in my boxers..." he tilted his head, trying to think back. "Either way, I really can't blame Hiroki-san for rejecting Nezumi-san. He's... I don't know... there's just something about him... I wouldn't do him."
And it was the truth, at least how the guitarist saw it. Kai would never lay Nezumi. It wasn't because he was his manager... there was just something about him... something even more fragile than what Nakai saw in Chiyou at times.
The blond smiled softly, "I probably wouldn't have wound up with Hiroki-san. In fact, I'd probably be in someone else's pants by now." he joked before thumping Chiyou on the back of the head. "Nothing wrong with being a virgin, baka. Even you were one once."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:59 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"You walked..." Hiroki said with a slight smile. "It wasn't a pleasant evening. You really don't remember what you did or said?" His brow furrowed because things might become really awkward if Katsumi didn't remember what he did.

"Umm...I'm not sure I want to start talking about it right now." he admitted, "Maybe if you look at last night's security camera footage, it will jog your memory." He pressed the young man fully up against him and closed his eyes, "Heat thief."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Katsumi went really quiet then... and Hiroki might've thought that he fell asleep. But a few minutes of silence later, the bat groaned.
"I did something really stupid, didn't I?" Azriel whispered, keeping his face buried against the older man's chest. "It's all mixed up... oh god... I told you everything, didn't I?"
Again the young man groaned and he turned from Asato's grasp and buried his head under the pillows, trying to burrow away from the truth.
He had... hadn't he?
He'd told Hiroki everything... hadn't he?
"I am so dead..." the young man moaned, black nails pulling the comforter over him as he drug the pillow on his head back under the blanket with him, completely miserable.

User Image

Akihiko opened his mouth just slightly, eating the flan, even though his blue gaze never wavered from that of the man beside him.
"My hands are just fine where they are, thank you." he said, fingers giving Izzy's leg a light squeeze as if to emphasize the point. "Besides, no one's paying attention... and there was a damn gear shift in the way in the car." Narcissus teased with a wink.
His other hand went up, taking a piece of sushi from his plate and popping it into his mouth.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:37 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"You're hand seems to have a mind of it's own tonight. Narcissus there are plenty of young women you could be picking on tonight." he mentioned as he ate a piece of sushi and quickly winked at his star. Izzy didn't want his partner to lose his playboy image. Everyone expected Narcissus to terrorize his manager.

"And I like a stick! I mean stick shift in a car." he corrected quickly as he sucked down his 'dinner' a little quicker. "Mm...I wish I could make Takoyaki at home. This is really good." He popped a Takoyaki ball in his mouth and then gasped, "Hot..Hot hot!" His fingers grabbed his glass and drank a bit to cool down his mouth. "Really good...really fresh! Ow!"

Izzy looked down at his plate then looked at Akihiko, "Could I get some Takoyaki to go??"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Umm...I suppose stupidity depends on the perspective?" he question as if uncertain himself. Maybe for Hiroki it was a good thing because he had no idea that he had been used so profoundly. But for Azriel..."Umm...yeah you did."

He sighed and peeked under the comforter looking for the kitten. "You know that isn't going to help much. Eventually you'll have to face the day..." and me.

Hiroki reached under the comforter and tugged the kitten up face to face "You're not dead...and mm...I'm not going to tell Matsumoto Izo. Ok?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Katsu groaned as light filtered in and Hiroki made him come up out of the darkness. "Of course you won't tell him. It isn't you I'm worried about..." he sighed, dark eyes closed as he pointed over his shoulder to an air vent.
Obviously where the security camera was placed.
"Now I have to pay off guards... uggghhh..." but then suddenly Azriel looked up at the man who he was practically laying on top of. "You're... you're not going to leave, are you? I mean... if I told you everything..." Black nails reached up as Katsumi put his hands on either side of Hiroki's face. "I'm sorry... I didn't... I didn't mean to tell you like that. Let alone to show you my own nightmares. I want to be honest. I want to be better than I was. And all of your own hell here was of my making and... and I wouldn't blame you for leaving me but... please don't, Asato-kun... onegai?" the vocalist asked softly, his dark eyes staring into the elephant's own gaze. "I'll have the surgery soon and I don't want to be laying there, recovering, thinking I'm alone."

User Image

"Yes well I mingled with some of the women earlier, remember? When the conversation turned to new 24-hour lipstick... I bolted." Narcissus teased, his fingers never leaving the other man's thigh however.
Laughing softly, Akihiko very nearly burst into giggles about the 'stick'. "Yeah... I'm sure you do like a stick." he whispered right in Izzy's ear, only centimeters away now. But then he had to right himself so as not to draw too much attention and he smiled. "You can take some Takoyaki and sushi and whatever else you want. Even some of that flan. But you know... I've got a takoyaki maker... after the shows maybe I should whip some up, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:17 am

Following Yuuji along was one thing. He was expecting to have a talk, but when he got in the room and was pushed up against a wall....he was pissed.
Despite being pissed, he listened to every word that was said until Takagi was through.

"I thought....you were a nice person...Takagi-san..." the mouse trembled, his expression both hurt and angry...and a little bit sad. Maybe he did need to be talked to...but to be treated like this? It was absolutely uncalled for.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for having feelings. I'm sorry Narcissus isn't well, I'm sorry, so sorry, that Hiroki is doing something dangerous...I mourn for Koyasu Aki's loss as well, even if I didn't always agree with the man, and I am extremely sorry to hear about your marriage." Nezumi spoke softly, then paused, seeming to be thinking deeply.

"I'm also sorry that I just don't seem to have what it takes to be part of this company. I...really loved it here, but...I quit. Please...just make sure Chiyou-kun can be handled by Izzy Lucky-san until Lucky can choose a manager for the boy himself. More than anything, the young man needs security right now...and as long as Izzy Lucky is the one to handle him and pick a new manager suitable for the "kid's" needs, that will all be fine. Nakai and Michi...please have Narcissus-san give them a little more direction. I'll just be going now...and I'll clean out my desk tomorrow."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games