Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5664 5665 5666 5667 5668 5669 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:32 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

O.O Wh-why can't I stop lookin' at yer siggy's picture?! I feel like I'm both creeped out by it and being drawn into by a wonder I don't yet or will possibly ever understand.

@.@ It's just so pretty.

Tis the wonder of the Till-inspired Sandmännchen. Just relax and let it take you in.

...if this were a horror movie, I'd find that line incredibly creepy. Also, the ******** is a "Till-inspired Sandmännchen"? (Not asking what "Sandmännchen" means. I got the gist of it.)

Till Lindemann, lead vocalist and front-man of German industrial band Rammstein. You can find the song and video that this particular gif comes from right nyah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:42 pm
October Night Starlight
Hey chat I never get on anymore. xD Haji,.... > . > u b glomping other girls now!? D:

digital m u f f i n s
Don't show him your jealousy gurl. Make him suffer instead. That is the way you go about this. >:0 He must not feel special. Shuuuuun XD

>_>

-glomps night-

And don't listen to digi, I like feeling special biggrin  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:44 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

O.O Wh-why can't I stop lookin' at yer siggy's picture?! I feel like I'm both creeped out by it and being drawn into by a wonder I don't yet or will possibly ever understand.

@.@ It's just so pretty.

Tis the wonder of the Till-inspired Sandmännchen. Just relax and let it take you in.

...if this were a horror movie, I'd find that line incredibly creepy. Also, the ******** is a "Till-inspired Sandmännchen"? (Not asking what "Sandmännchen" means. I got the gist of it.)

I feel I should clarify. Till has created a darker version of das Sandmännchen. The original incarnation of das Sandmännchen was actually quite pleasant: he would appear to children and sprinkle sleeping dust/sand in their eyes to help them sleep and have good dreams. Till's version is a much darker incarnation where das Sandmännchen appears to children late at night and torments them, sometimes giving them nightmares. The line "Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein acht" actually comes from the old television show about him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:48 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

@.@ It's just so pretty.

Till Lindemann, lead vocalist and front-man of German industrial band Rammstein. You can find the song and video that this particular gif comes from right nyah.

I'll watch it later. My computer sucks with YouTube videos and just about any other kind of flashes and gifs and other things like that.

Also, I see. Basically, Till's version of Das Sandmannchen is that of what we Americans call "The Boogeyman."

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:49 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight
Hey chat I never get on anymore. xD Haji,.... > . > u b glomping other girls now!? D:

digital m u f f i n s
Don't show him your jealousy gurl. Make him suffer instead. That is the way you go about this. >:0 He must not feel special. Shuuuuun XD

>_>

-glomps night-

>:] Special E.D!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:51 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight

digital m u f f i n s

>_>

-glomps night-

-cries in corner-  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

@.@ It's just so pretty.

I'll watch it later. My computer sucks with YouTube videos and just about any other kind of flashes and gifs and other things like that.

Also, I see. Basically, Till's version of Das Sandmannchen is that of what we Americans call "The Boogeyman."

In a sense. Till's version doesn't directly introduce scary things to children. He just kind of tells them about the scary things that come out when it's dark, the moon is full, and how they'll find children under their beds and under their covers. The weirdest thing about Till's version is that he seems to feed off the tears of the children as a result, as he literally says "your hot tears will enter my cold veins".  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:59 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

In a sense. Till's version doesn't directly introduce scary things to children. He just kind of tells them about the scary things that come out when it's dark, the moon is full, and how they'll find children under their beds and under their covers. The weirdest thing about Till's version is that he seems to feed off the tears of the children as a result, as he literally says "your hot tears will enter my cold veins".

So, he's like The Boogeyman's sadistic brother? While The Boogeyman feeds off of fear, Das Sandmannchen feeds off of sorrow?  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:10 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

So, he's like The Boogeyman's sadistic brother? While The Boogeyman feeds off of fear, Das Sandmannchen feeds off of sorrow?

Supposedly. You just have to interpret the lyrics to the best of your ability. If the song isn't explicitly about sex, Rammstein's lyrics are intensely metaphorical and up for debate. They're very poetic sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:27 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

Supposedly. You just have to interpret the lyrics to the best of your ability. If the song isn't explicitly about sex, Rammstein's lyrics are intensely metaphorical and up for debate. They're very poetic sometimes.

I wonder if it'd be better to watch it at night or somethin'?

Also, I have two questions. Numero ichi ist "Are you a boy or girl?" (In this style to reference Professor Oak.) Numero ni ist "What is your ethnicity"?

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

Also, I have two questions. Numero ichi ist "Are you a boy or girl?" (In this style to reference Professor Oak.) Numero ni ist "What is your ethnicity"?

Depends on how susceptible you are to such darker things.

Female. Native-American.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:19 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork
Hadaka Kyoujin
Victorian Clockwork

Depends on how susceptible you are to such darker things.

Female. Native-American.

Meh, I'm not that susceptible anymore. I used to get nightmares for a week if I watched a scary movie like The Grudge or Ring.

(As a matter of fact, I would always dread going to bed at night because that meant going underneath the door to my attic, which was literally right in front of my room. There was also this instance involving Ring outside of my house. Hang on, lemme figure out how to structure it properly.........okay. So, when I was younger, my mother would deliver papers for Augusta Chronicle, which you probably wouldn't know about unless you lived in the CSRA part of Georgialina. [The term given to the border between Georgia and South Carolina.] Anyway. There was this one stop we had that had this tree in the middle of this guy's yard surrounded by a cylindrical stone wall. However, because of how dark it was, all we saw was the stone wall, and, naturally, after having watched Ring before, we kinda freaked out a little bit 'cause it looked like the well. Poor guy never got his paper that time.)

Oh, and I've apparently come up with an idea for a Genjutsu-using Bloodline based off of Till's Sandmannchen...and various other disturbing things similar to it. Care to hear about it? I'd also like some input, too, in case I ever actually wind up going through with submittin' it.

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:24 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
digital m u f f i n s
Grand Chevalier Haji
October Night Starlight

digital m u f f i n s

>_>

-glomps night-

-cries in corner-

-sigh and facepalms-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:24 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin

everytime.. every damn time i look at your avatar.. I can only think of two words.... Honk Honk.  

Jaxdrill

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5664 5665 5666 5667 5668 5669 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games