Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:24 pm
thaskarin

User Image Startled by the sudden outburst Anira turns around and sees someone standing straight out of the bushes behind her. I am sorry I do not quite- her sentence dies out as she drew closer to the person and realized that he was beet red for some reason. Upon further inspection she realized why he was so embarrassed. Oh dear...that is a predicament. User Image Undoing her scarf she holds it out for the fox. Here, I hope this will do if it helps.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:47 pm
WHile still red he takes the scarf with a high pitched "Thank you."

He ties the scarf into a sort of makeshift loincloth around his waist. Ashby looked around hoping that a strong wind didn't suddenly pick up. He starts to nervously laugh and scratch his head.

"W-well at least I don't have to worry about the whole no shirt, no shoes, no service clause."  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:04 pm
Once the stranger took the scarf she turned around to give him privacy in his makeshift changing. Turning back to face him when he was done she chuckled softly at his "No shirt" comment, bringing a hand to her partially cover her mouth when she did. That is certainly not an issue here, and quite honestly most people around here are used to some strange encounters or moments like this. Considering some of the residents of Geezerville. She held out her hand to shake his in greeting, giving a small bow of her head and smiling softly. I am Anira Tiernay, I am glad to be of assistance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:17 pm
He held out his hand and shook hers. "My name is Ashby Witick, I was testing a teleporter and wound up... with everything except my pants. Anyway at least I know it works, now I need to know where it sent me."

Ashby started to look around a bit and asked "Just where did I end up?"  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:32 pm
thaskarin

Shaking his hand firmly. It is a pleasure to meet you. Hearing his explanation of him being in this state she couldn't help but bring a hand to her temple and mentally groaned. Oh wonderful....just what this town needs...TWO foxes that are tinkerers.... gonk Shaking off the disturbing thought she continues to smile at him and looks around the area with him.

Where you are at would be downtown Geezerville, inside the shopping district to be more precise. I was just doing some window shopping of my own until I heard you rustling about.
She glanced up and down his person again and brought her hand up again to cup her chin in thought. Although you did a decent job with the scarf it may be wise to acquire you replacement trousers. Would you like to do some shopping? She looks up at his blushing face and smiles sincerely at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:44 pm
He scratches his head, still blushing and says "That... would be nice."  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:51 pm
Giggling softly she leads Ashby into the store she was looking at earlier with the coat in the window. The staff had a couple of raised eyebrows at Ash's attire but politely said nothing and assisted the pair all the same. After looking through some of the racks Anira pulled out a few pairs that looked well enough for replacements and had Ashby go and try them on in the changing rooms. She sat on the plush bench waiting for him to come out with one of them on to see how it would look as she brought up idle chit chat. So from the sounds of it you are a newcomer. I hope the town is to your liking so far.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:09 am
Ashby doesn't notice the odd looks from the staff and immediately goes for the pants. Looking around he even notices there's even a small section that seems devoted to accommodating tailed customers. He picks up a pair his sive and looks at it with a puzzled expression.

He turned towards Anira and says "Yes I am new in town. Actually I came here after getting kicked out of a town which passed a "Humans Only" ordinance after a superhero went nuts after losing his number one status in the popularity polls. Since I was labled both a mutant and unnatural creature after an experiment gone wrong I was affected."

For her second question he answered "Yes, this town has been to my liking so far. The ears and tail don't make me stand out as some sort of freak. I can actually live as more of a person not a science experiment."

Ashby sniffed himself for a bit and replied "Now if only I can do something with these musk glands."  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:17 am
Well that is certainly a pointless ordinance. It is one of those times when humans disappoint me so with those choices. When he picked out one pair he seemed to like she brought her hand up to feel the material. Hmm this one is a nice pair. I am sorry you had to go through that but you are certainly correct Mr. Ashby, with many of the people who live here in this town being out of the ordinary already it is quite easy to adjust here. I thought so myself when I came here. Raising an eyebrow about his musk comment she merely shrugged. He smelled fine to her but it could be different for foxes. If you are concerned with your scent I could recommend you to one of our local alchemists. She is my room mate so to speak and also my employer. She is very well skilled in the art of potions so if you like I could set up an appointment with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:31 am
He raised a hand and said "I too dabble a little bit with alchemy but not with potions... actually it's alchemical baked goods. I tend to do more with machines that are a combination of magic and technology." He goes back to smelling himself "But nothing so far which has helped with these musk glands." (Foxes do have musk glands. To be precise they have an odour similar to ferrets.)

He pulled a wallet out of his shirt's breast pocket. He walked up to the counter and paid for his new pants. Afterwards he walked back to the dressing room and put on his new trousers. He came out carrying Anira's scarf in his hand holding it out to her.

He suddenly said "Yeah I think the ordinance was a useless one too. However they did provide free travel expenses so I can't complain too much. I just got lost in the process, finding myself a nice little abandoned lab to squat in."  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:39 am
Oh my, it seems that you two may have quite a few things in common then. She has not been touching much in machinery as of late and leaning more back to the magic portion of her alchemy but being a fae mainly I am not too surprised with that. Following Ashby out of the store she takes the scarf from him and folds it neatly and carries it under her arm. They continued to walk along the sidewalk as he explained the travels. Another lab? hm.....there may be more to this town than we thought. Liada also has a lab of her own on the outskirts of town but I believe that one was built by her and her minions. We live further into the heart of the forest just beyond it. You are more than welcome to come by if you are ever bored.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:41 am
(( eek What?! Another alchemists!? Another LAB!? OH Hell no bub you ain't reigning in on my turf!! scream *gets beaten around with a mase by Anira.* .....I'll be quite now... emo ))  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:58 am
(( eek Honestly I wasn't aware of that at the time I swear eek . Next thing you know there'll be another character who splice his own DNA in a failed home-made superhero attempt before I came aboard stare .))

"Yeah, I'm kinda surprised to hear about that myself. Next thing you know I'll find out this place is also a superhero retirement spot. Anyway I gotta go and hope that nothing is blowing up while I'm gone." Ashby laughs a bit nervously and waves good-bye.

He walks out of the store and looks at a sign outside. He starts to think okay It would be this way to where I live right? He walks eastward hoping for the best.

((Edit: Anyway I'm goin' to sleep. I gotta get up in the mornin'.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:08 am
(( Do not mind her she merely teases. It was bound to happen at some point or another. rolleyes Sleep well ))

Waving back at Ashby she calls out to him. Be safe getting back. I hope to see you around some more. It was good to meet you. Turning in the opposite direction she heads down the street heading to home herself.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:11 pm
*Watches Sergio examine William's coat rolleyes then strolls over to him and puts her arm around his.* Oh come now. You and I have talked at great length about what he needs. wink I've given you FULL disclosure on what you'd be dealing with. rolleyes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Sergio looks skeptically at William and then turns to Psyzapp.* I know…I promised you a transformation of immaculate proportion. And that is exactly what you shall get Mistress. *Snaps his fingers. He lets go of Psy and goes over to William looking him up and down while walking around him a couple of times. User Image He then stops abruptly and claps his hands loudly twice.* Alright big fella. User Image You come on with me into the back and we will get you aaaaaaaaall measured. You need to take all that……that…… whatever it is you have on and burn it, darling. User Image *Sergio starts walking* That is a whole lot a "not going on around here" you are wearing, Mister Man. talk2hand And it won't be happening in the House of Sergio! talk2hand *Turns and puts his hands on his hips.* Are you coming today? neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games